Chapter 3

LOVE ME RIGHT(sufany fanfic)

"Do you still love her?" Seohyun asked as her gaze was looking at Tiffany. Suho, on the other hand, was wiping his tears as Shaina carress his back. Memories of them were slowly coming back into his mind. He can't forget the day he proposed to Tiffany about how he feels towards her.

They were both happy at that time when suddenly, a bad news was heard about Chorong having a baby four years ago. The baby was owned by Suho and it was really a shocking news for him because he haven't remember when he was having a ual with a lady. Maybe he was drunk at that time and didn't remember that they are making out.

For Tifanny, it was the most painful feeling she had. She broke up with Suho and goes to California for 2 months that's why SNSD haven't made their comebacks yet but still, they were preparing. Suho sustained the needs of his son but he and Chorong were just simple friends. After one year, Tifanny was fully recovered about Suho, she fall inlove once again with this man name Nickhun.

"Gwaenchana oppa. You can find another girl like her, that can make you twenty times happier than seeing us." He smiles at Shaina and patted her head. She always talks about stuff that can make her oppa smile again.

"You can talk to her anytime you want but don't be so boastful towards her." Suho raised his eyebrows at Seohyun and gave it a questioing look.

"Why? Are you afraid that she will fall for me again?" He said with a smile and Shaina laughs at him. She can't bear the fact that his oppa was madly inlove with a girl. He is not interested to girls but looking at him right now seems a little bit different from the original Suho.

"Its not what you think. She's taken and you should know your limits." Seohyun said as she walk towards the living room to talk with the other girls. Now, Suho being the oldest among the eight was starting to change his clothes off. He wears his best outfit and walks toward the living room.

"Seohyun, Yoona and Hyohyeon. Change your clothes and we will go to Mom and Dad's burial site." The three of them leave and the rest were looking at Suho. His adam's apple was moving up and down, he feels a little awkward.

"What?" He ask as Taeyeon started to talk.

"Well, nothing. Is there something wrong about looking at a person?" She said as she look back at her phone. He didn't want Taeyeon as Baekhyun's girlfriend but he supported his brother because he can feel the emptiness of Baekhyun when it was far away from him.

Suho was about to go into Shaina and Shaira's room when a little voice calls his name.

"SUHO APPA!" Appa. The boy hugs him on the knees and he too, hugs him back. Shaira and Shaina run towards the boy and gave him a big hug.

"So, what made you bring here?" Shaira asked him while she pinch his cheeks.

"I don't know but Baekhyun hyung called me last night that I should go here without bringing Chorong eomma." Shaira smiles at him.

"Go back into your room and change your clothes, we will visit Mom and Dad." The twins nodded and flew off to their perspective room. The girls were looking at them except Tifanny who was just taking a selfie to be posted on her instagram.

"Can I talk to them appa? They're gorgeous especially that one," she pointed at Tifanny and shock was seen all over their faces. "The one who was holding an iPhone." 

Tifanny looks at the boy as he started to walk through her. Suho stops KILE, and carries him and walk towards the sofa beside Sunny.

"There, you can talk to her." Kile started to stompped his feet and slap Suho on the chest.

"No, she's not the one I am referring too. Its her that's why sit beside her and bring me to her." The girls started laughing and Suho was very annoyed at his son's attitude.

No choice but sit beside Tifanny. Kile was sitting on Suho's lap, as Suho sits down on beside Tifanny, his heart skip a beat. He has the same reaction when Tifanny got closer to him. And that would prove that he was still madly inlove with her.

"Hi. What's your name?" Kile asked Tifanny and they laughs very hard. On the other hand, the boys were curious what they were laughing at so they sneek out of the room and they saw the two sitting beside at each other.

"Really nigga!? Is there something between the two of you?" Chen asked as his eyebrows twitched.

"No, Kile likes him." The boys were starting to laugh and Suho's face was still blank. Tifanny's cheeks were very red and she hid it immediately.

"Your son is your rival? Really huh!?" Kris said as he was walking towards the direction of Jessica.

"Don't cover your face noona. You're beautiful, I assure you." She looks at Kile and smiles at him. She doesn't like kids but seeing Kile would make her feel comfortable.

"Be a good son to your appa, he loves you so much." Tifanny whispers to Kile and she kisses his forehead. Tifanny walks through the confort room. She locked it up and tear escape from her eyes.