Chapter 1

LOVE ME RIGHT(sufany fanfic)

Exo is at the airport, waiting for their flight in China. They will visit their families out there. Yes, you were right, they are not Korean citizens, they just faked their documents in Korea to be able to pass the requirements required by the entertainment.

Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun are siblings. They're real family name is Go which originates in China. They have also 5 sisters, Suho is the oldest among them while Hyohyeon is the second, it is followed by Baekhyun then Seohyun. Chanyeol is the fifth that is followed by Yoona. The two younger girls were Shaina and Shaira, they are twins. Shaina is close to Suho and Seohyun while Shaira is close to Baekhyun and Yoona. 

Chen and Kris were their cousins. D.O and Kai are Baekhyun's bestfriends. Lay and Tao are Suho's best buddies while Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun were their classmates.

"I can't wait to see them." Suho said while eating his Nova which was Shaina's favorite.

"It will be better if the three girls in Korea would be here with us too." Baekhyun said while stalking Taeyeon in his phone. He has a secret crush with her since his 16th birthday when Yoona invites SNSD in their home.

"I hope so." Suho replied as he eat the last piece of Nova.

"Hyung, its time already. Let's go to our perspective plane." Sehun said and they held their things and they were ready to go to Beijing,  China.

HYOHYEON was sleeping in her dorm when Yuri knocks on the door. She was awakened by Yuri's tiny voice. She was really angry at her but Yuri ignores her death glare. 

"Hey little !" what the hell?! She thought as she throws the pillow to Yuri.

"What is wrong with you? Are you on drugs?" 

"Kinda. Haha, I'm just here to send you this letter from your oh so handsome brother." She grabs the letter and it was from Suho.

Dear Hyo,

        We will be back in China so take care of yourself there. Don't be a ty woman out there. I ask Yuri to take care of you. And also, don't forget to give roses to Cho Rong. Arraseo!?

From Suho ssi~

Her eyes became wide and leave the room without looking at Yuri. She heads to Yoona's room. When she got there, she saw Yoona eating burger. 

"Yoona ssi! Suho is heading to China together with his fellow members. I must go there too." She said with a pout. 

Yoona dropped her food and goes to Hyohyeon with a smile. 

"Oh really?! We must pack our clothes and other belongings." Hyohyeon was smiling widely and shouting ahh because of too much excitement.

"I should tell Seohyun first!!" Yoona runs through the doors and headed to Seohyun's room leaving Hyohyeon in her room. 

"Seohyun unnie! Pack everything now and we will follow Suho oppa to China!" Seohyun was happy and started jumping up and down in her bed. She goes to her closet and pulls everything without concerning the dirty arrangements she had done in her closet.

"I will leave you unnie. I will pack mine now."

 "Of course." Seohyun smiled at her then Yoona closed the door and started packaging her clothes.

THEY ARRIVE at Beijing's airport in the evening. Many fans gathered because they thought that EXO will be having some concert in China but its not.

"Our fans loves us. I was really proud in their presence." Tao said. 

"Tsk. Those are sasaeng fans hyung. Childish as ever, they doesn't know what privacy means." Sehun said while sipping the straw of his bubbletea.

"You're mean!" D.O said while giving Sehun a death glare. Sehun was an evil maknae, he doesn't want to follow his hyungs.

A white van stops in front of EXO. A girl suddenly appears waving at Baekhyun.

"OPPA!" Shaira goes out of the van and hugs his Baekhyun oppa. On the other hand, Shaina went to Suho. They ignored Chanyeol and he felt jealousy.

"Of course, we will not forget our Chanyeol oppa!" Shaina said. She rans to Chanyeol and gave him a warm hug.

"Come on guys, I'm tired. Let's sleep at your house Suho hyung." Chen said while yawning. They hopped inside the van and Chanyeol closes the door.

When they arrived at Suho's house, the lights were on and there's a noise inside it. Shaina thought it was a thief that's why she freaked out and hug her Suho oppa.

"I'm scared." 

"Don't worry, I will protect you." Suho said while kissing Shaina's forehead.

Kai and Tao enters the house quietly because they are good at fighting. The other members followed them. As they reach the house' door, the TV was on while living room was dirty. Chips were scattered in the ground, looks like a cat or a dog raided their house and was craving for food.

"What the hell!?" Kris said while shaking his head.

"It really looks like hell hyung." Lay answered while he was attempting to close his eyes. There was a footstep coming from the second floor so they immediately hide behind the walls.

"They are here Unnie!" A tiny voice was heard and they already knew that it was Yoona. Luhan and Sehun's face were turning red, Yoona has a big impact to them even though she was very annoying. But they were in good terms when talking about foods.

"Unnie? You scared me." Shaira said while giving Yoona a hug.

"Sorry little baby, I was really excited to come back here to celebrate Mom and Dad's death anniversary. Though I was sad but since we are here, it's enough." Yoona said while smiling to Shaira, tears started to fall on Shaina's eyes. She doesn't want to remember this day because her mom means so much to her.

"Don't cry little punk. We are here to be happy." Hyohyeon said while smiling to Shaina, she hug her eonnie tightly.

"But what about the roses!?" Suho shouted at Hyohyeon.

"What roses? Are you effin' gay?"

"Its not what I meant. The roses that I will give to Cho Rong!" Hyohyeon's mouth was forming a letter-o. Hyohyeon doesn't like Chorong despite of her bad attitudes towards Sunny. She was shipping Tiffany and Suho but Tifanny had a boyfriend already so no choice but give her brother to Chorong.

"Just give it to Tifanny!"

"Tifanny? Well, I gotta sleep. Goodnight." Suho headed to his room calmly. He doesn't want to talk about Tifanny because its his greatest enemy. They were like a cat and a dog fighting for nothing but NOTHING.

"Tifanny huh!? Well, I wanna sleep to so goodnight." Yoona said going back to her room.

"Clean up the mess, you are the one who is responsible to this so be it." Seohyun said eyeing on Yoona.

"Okay maknae Seohyun!" Yoona said while rolling her eyes at her.

"I said I am not the maknae you little !" 

"Whatever. Just shut up okay!?" Yoona said while heading to the kitchen to get the broom. The EXO was starting to feel a little awkward so they went to the guest room and preparing theirselves to sleep peacefully