it goes a bit like this

it goes a bit like this

jonghyun/iu, implied eunhyuk/iu || romance, slight angst || PG-13 || 5 drabbles


High4 ft. IU - Not Spring, Love, & Cherry Blossoms

From the corner of her eyes, she saw two figures coming up to where she was at the rooftop. A couple of artists secretly dating in the broadcasting station, nothing new. She didn't really wish to have a partner as she had no time to even think about it those days, but of course wouldn't it be great to have someone special? The spring had it really hard on her with all the warm weather, bright lovey dovey decorations every store had, and sweet songs about love. Oh well, she doesn't have anyone in mind anyway. She saw another figure coming up to where she was. She smiled seeing Jonghyun with his lyrics book.

 

IU ft. Kim Jonghyun - Gloomy Clock

He can't sleep. It's one of those days when he's tired as hell but he just can't fall asleep. It's also a day he thinks and thinks but can't figure out why he's doing what he does for a living, because it sure drains his energy inside and out every single night. He was just going to work an a song on his laptop when he got a text saying, I ing can't sleep. Listening to a lot of Corinne Bailey Rae's songs but still can't sleep. It's your fault I keep waking up at these hours. Stop texting me. He just smiles as he replies the text playfully.

 

Birdy - Just a Game

He froze when his senior at work told him a good news. He got a girlfriend, well, good for him. The girlfriend is Jonghyun's close friend, good for her. She's very happy, good for her. They've been going for months, good for them. She still comes to him for musical discussions, but now she also asks for love life advices. Not good for him.

 

Anjulie - Big Things

She told him that of course I'm happy, why wouldn't I be? but he knows her better than that. He can see how tired her eyes are. Not the kind of tired eyes she has every time they meet in the middle of the night to talk about music, life, and other trivial stuff in their lives. Those eyes sparkle, regardless of how thick the dark circles are under them. Right now, the sparkle isn't there. He just stares at her. His worries must've been showing in his face because she smiled weakly and said "I know the risks of this life. I know I brought this onto myself. And you know that I don't care what people think about me because I know myself better than them, right? So don't worry, you sap."

 

RAN ft. Sheila - Tunjukkan Cintamu

It was a summer day when he saw the cutest blowfish doll that looks just like Jieun when she's angry. He bought it so he could give it to her next Friday, when he's meeting her. He can already imagine her annoyed face. He loves teasing her so much, it's nobody's business. He called her to tell her about the doll and she laughed the most forced laugh he's ever heard from her. When he asked if anything was wrong, she just laughed and told him her boyfriend broke up with her. She knew it was gonna happen, so she's just feeling kind of empty. She was just asking "anyway, why did you call?" when he knocked the door to her apartment. When she opened the door with a surprised face, he just grinned and said, "look at this ugly fish that looks exactly like you."