Chapter 12

Imprinted

The next day, luhan took seohyun to school. She was still sad from last night so she stood quiet.

"Seohyun ah. What's wrong? U look sad?" Yoona said as she hugged her. Yoona looked at luhan but he walked away and went to exo.

"Did u and luhan fight?" She asked and let go of seohyun. She shook her head and sat down.

"Kris. Can I not join the fight tonight?" Luhan asked as he sat down.

"What? But I thought u wanted to fight the vampire council so u wouldn't have to worry anymore." Kris said as he looked at him seriously.

"But I can't just leave seohyun. What if I die? I can't leave seohyun kris," luhan said seriously.

"Hyung we can't do that. U're leading Us And Big Bang. U can't just back away." Sehun said.

"I have to protect seohyun. U guys fight. I'll stay with her and Snsd until I sense a vampire coming to us. Then I'll call u guys and take her and Snsd somewhere far away." Luhan said as he stood up.

"I'm sorry luhan u can't. Ur leading us," kris said as he stood up and tried to walk away but luhan held his shoulder.

"Kris, please. There has to be a way." Luhan said with pleading eyes.

Kris sighed and looked at him for a few seconds.

"Okay how about this. I'll send tao to stay with them," he said. Luhan nodded and let kris go.

"Looks like ur boyfriend and kris were in an arguement," yoona whispered to seohyun. Seohyun put her head on the table and murmured," I don't care."

After school, Snsd and exo were walking back to seohyuns house. They were all ahead of seohyun and luhan. Luhan held her hand and stopped her.

"Seohyun I'm sorry I have to leave u," luhan said as he looked down. Seohyun started to form tears and started to cry.

"Oppa... Whatever happens... Please don't die for me. Please come back to me once it's all over." She said as she started to sob. Luhan pulled her waist and kissed her passionately until they both ran out of air. Seohyun let go and luhan put his forehead on hers.

"I will always find my way back to u my baby," he said.

"Luhan we need to go now," xumin said as he saw the rest of exo saying bye to Snsd and Tao. Luhan looked at seohyun and she started to cry again.

"Go now. Tao will keep u guys safe," he said in tears. She nodded and saw Tao walking to her. She walked to him and slowly let go of luhans hand. Luhan watched her as tao took her in his arms and walked back to her house. Seohyun looked back to luhan as started to sob again. Once Tao closed the door, luhan fell on his knees and started to sob.