First

First

“Hey, Kibum,”

“Hmm..”

“When did you have your first kiss?”

The younger turned towards his friend who was lying together next to him under the oak tree.

“Why do you ask?” there was a silence for a few moments as the leaves on the tree above them rustling against the wind.

“Just curious,” Jinki replied, playing with a leaf that fell on him, unsure if he wanted to hear the answer or not. Kibum looked up at the tree, trying to remember his first kiss. When was it?

“I think when I was in middle school with this girl in my art class,” he answered, looking at his friend next to him who just stared at the now crushed leaf on his hand.

“But that was like 5 years ago? I was young and stupid,” Kibum giggled at the memory.

“Oh,” that was the only thing he can reply and once again silence filled their presence. Both of them enjoyed lying under the old oak tree up the hill, basking under the evening sunlight, feeling the wind kissing their faces.

“What about you?” Kibum now lay on his sides; hands pillowed his head as he turned to look at Jinki.

“Never had one,” the older turned his head towards his blonde friend, shrugging his shoulder and picked up another leaf to play with.

“Whom do you wanna have it with?” Kibum’s eyes sparkling with curiosity as he looked at the hands of the man in front of him, poking at the leaf with his thumb.

“The person I love of course,” he answered eyes still on the leaf, hiding the nervousness in his eyes from being shown to the boy in front of him, or should he say his crush.

“Ooh, who is it?” Kibum scooted closer to Jinki with a smirk; hand reaching out towards the other’s to pick up the now half crushed leaf. Jinki took a glance at the boy next to him who was just a few centimeters away from him, heart thumping so loud, blood in his veins rushing, his face heating up. But he took a breath and tried to calm down.

“My mom,” Kibum laughed at the answer, hands holding onto the man’s shoulder as he hid his face between his arms. Jinki couldn’t help but laughed at his own joke too because Kibum’s laughter was so nice. It may be annoying to some people in their class but to him, it was the cutest laugh he had ever heard.

Apparently, love doesn’t just make you blind; it can make you deaf too.

After their laughter faded, Kibum called out to Jinki, his hand picking up a leaf.

“Hey Jinki,” he turned towards the younger again and a leaf was put on his lips and the next thing he know another thing was also pressed on his lips. It was soft, unlike the dried leaf. He felt strands of hair brushing his eyes, making it hard for him to open his eyes. After about 5 seconds, the soft feel on his leaf covered lips left.

  Jinki opened his eyes slowly to find a blushing Kibum, his feline eyes staring at him, hands clutching the leaf on his chest. He heard his own heartbeat in his ears.

“I-I don’t know who that person you love is so I put that leaf on your lips. I don’t want to steal your first kiss,” he looked down for a while, biting his lips, trying to gain courage for he was about to say something he’s been keeping in his heart for so long. His eyes looked back up, meeting the anticipating gaze from the other. He took a deep breath.

“I love you Jinki,” Jinki swore his heart could break his ribcage after he heard that. His eyes grew twice it sizes and his face heating up.

“Ah, I’m sorry. This must be so awkward, let’s just… forget about this,” Kibum gave a disappointed smile at the older and got up when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

And a lip was pressed onto his.

It took him a while to respond to it, but he did. A hand s around his waist and pulled him closer while his own were around the latter’s neck.

After a few seconds, both of them left each other’s lips, panting, and their eyes lost in each other’s stares.

“I love you too, Kibum.” A smile formed on the younger’s lips as he leaned in for another kiss; the oak tree became the only witness of their first kiss on that day.

 


i'm too lazy to check it so i'm sorry if there's any mistake. thanks for reading~ (⌒▽⌒ゞ