It's hard to stop loving someone when your heart still does

I’m thankful that you’re here

Eunbi

"Why I have to listen to you? I don't even know you."

"Because I know which one the best for him and you don't. Go Eun Bi, have you even ask why Gong Tae Kwang sent you less message recently? Have you ever notice that he is overwhelming with study and business plus you? Have you even know that his business had been bankrupt? The day you came, he supposed to meet an investor but he choose to be with you. He always said nothing else matter except Eun Bi."

"You're lying? Gong Tae Kwang will tell me when he had problem."

"Has he? When is the last time he tell you his problem? You are being selfish, just because he love you unconditionally, you take him for granted."

"I don't take him for granted. I love him."

"Then do the right thing. Leave him so he can achieve his dream without always concern about you. Let him be with someone else who more deserve than you."

"I don't want.. I will find a way but not separate from him. You didn't know us. So mind your own business."

"Cih..Your just as stubborn as he is."

I leave Lee Soo-Yeon​ and went to class. The idea of leaving Tae Kwang is so absurd. No I don't want to do it.Is she crazy? She's a bully just like So Young. But why Tae Kwang didn't tell me anything about his problem? Why he hide it from me?

After the class, I text Tae Kwang to ask him about his problem. 

"Tae Kwang, are you busy? I want to ask you something?"

Half an hour later a message came

"Eun Bi, biyane. I left my phone in the flat. I just came back from the bank. Why is so formal? What do you want to ask?"

"Tae Kwang, is it true that your business went bankrupt?"

"How do you know? Well it just not bankrupt actually just a small setback. I actually just came back from the bank to paid some of the debt but it's okay every business have a setback once in awhile."

"Is it true that you should meet an investor when I was visiting you?"

"What's wrong Eun Bi? Why this all of the sudden?"

"Is it true or not that your sacrifice your business because of me?"

"Yes and no. Yes I should meet an investor but honestly I don't want meet him to invest in my business and no, you are not make me sacrifice my business. It's not your fault. It's my partner judgment who make the business like this."

".."

"Don't say that Lee Soo-Yeon is the one who tell you?"

"Yes she came to Seoul to meet me and tell everything."

"Jeez this girl really crazy.. Don't believe her Eun Bi"

"How come I don't believe her when you didn't even tell me your problem?!"

"Eun Bi-ah, let me call you okay?"

Tae Kwang then call Eun Bi

"Eun Bi ah, it's not that I don't want to tell you. It just that I don't want you to have a hard time. I just used to deal with all my problem alone."

"But it's different now. You have me. I want to know about you. Not just you know about me."

"Biyane, I am not used to.. but wait the minute, I have you? so you really mine?"

"Pabo!"

"Eun Bi-ah don't change the subject. You didn't answer my question. So do you or do you not are mine?"

"You said that you know everything, just think yourself."

"Eun Bi-ah.. you still haven't answer my question."

"Stop teasing me. You! next time you have a problem tell me. Bye."

"Ya Eun Bi! Don't you just hang up. "

"I will tell you next time we meet. This is a punishment because you hide your problem for me.."

"Hihi.. Next time we meet I will definitely make you said those three words.."

"Try it if you can..I won't said it!"

"Challenge accepted! hihi.. Eun Bi-ah gomawo.."

"For what?"

"For worrying about me. You make my headache about this stupid things go away."

"Forget it! You will do the same with me."

 

Tae Kwang

After those conversation, Tae Kwang start to open up about his problem little by little but distance and their busyness can't stop them to have an argument. Misunderstanding is usually become a major reason of their fight. I am tired fighting with her,I just want to see her. I miss her..

He booked a flight to Seoul, he postpone everything, their constant fighting is too much for them. He just need to see her to calm his mind.

"Go Eun Bi!!!"

"Tae Kwang-ie??? Why are you here? when're you arrive? Don't you have class and business to run?"

"Waa.. You do ask a lot of question. Come let me hug you first and I will answer your question."

"An-dwe! We're in public place."

"Jeez, I flied almost 20 hours to meet you. At least gave me something.Uhh..my head is spinning, I think I have a jetlag."

"gwaenchana??which one is hurt?"

He lend a kiss in her cheek..and he smile brightly when their eyes meet..

"Ya!"

"Wo?"
"Why're you here Tae Kwang?"

​"I miss you.. that's why..So this is your campus. Cmon show me around"

"How about your business?"

"Business can run without me, that's the privilege of having staff. I will stay for few days and also want to find another investor from here so it's not pure playing around."

"Jin-jja? few days? Yay! Cmon let's me introduce to my friends. Ga-ja"

"Go Eun Bi..."

"Han Jung-Woo! its been awhile.."

"nugu..?"

"Ah Tae Kwang this is Han Jung-Woo,my friend and Han Jung-Woo this is my Tae Kwang."

"So you're Tae Kwang. I am Han Jung Woo. Nice to finally meet you. Actually while you and Go Eun Bi are here, I want to apologize, I was wrong to kiss her."

"Kiss? He kiss you? When?"

"Ah biyan, I thought you know. Yes I kiss her but it's long time ago. I think when she.."

"Han Jung-Woo! Shut up! Tae Kwang is not like you think. It just a mistake..He..

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"Because I..don't think is not big deal.. I meant he kiss me, and I reject him so.."

"IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL?! If a girl kiss me and I didn't tell you. Tell me how you feel about it?!"

"Tae Kwang.. biyane.."

"Ups, I shouldn't be here.Once again sorry.."

"YOU?! STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU CRIPPLE"

"Tae Kwang..biyane.."

She start to cry.. I hate to see her cry. I hate it but I am to angry right now.

"Go Eun Bi please stop crying."

"Biyane.."

"Stop saying that.. I need to go.."

"Gong Tae Kwang, ga-ji-ma..jebal.. I don't want you to leave.."

"I need to go Eun Bi. I need to calm myself. This is just too much for me. Our constant fighting and now this.. We're even not dating..I was waiting for you until you ready to finally said how you feel about me but then this happen..Biyane Eun Bi, but this time I need to go.."

"Gong Tae Kwang.."

I start to leave her. I hate myself right now for making her cry. but then Eun Bi hug him from the back..

"Biyane..Biyane..Biyane..Don't leave me.. Jebal.. I want us to last. Just give a small chance and I prove to you that I will be your best decisions. Jebal.. I can't unloved you.."

I push her hand gently and turn my body to face her. Her crying face.. I wipe her tears, kiss her cheek and her lips.

"Stop crying. That is the antidote for his kiss.."

cry" Biyane.."  

"Stop saying that.. Stop crying or I will go.. happen..just don't hide something from me again,okay Eun Bi?"

"Yes..I won't.. I don't want to lose us..I don't care about our fighting. I prefer fighting with you than to be with someone else."

"Then say those 3 words.."

"I don't want to say it.. I will show you instead.."

She hug him tightly and whisper and his embrace. "Gong Tae Kwang. thank you for waiting for me, thank you for loving me..Go Eun Bi love Gong Tae Kwang.."

"Gong Tae Kwang also love Go Eun Bi"

 

Eun Bi

After many fight and make up between Eun Bi and Tae Kwang, their relationship remain strong. Not one of them want to separate from each other.They're learnt how to understand each other which amaze Go Eun Byul. She visit her sister and her mother for winter holiday.

"Ya Eun Bi, are you still with him?

"Hihi yes unnie.. Why? you still dislike him?"

"Little bit.. So there's a chance he become my brother in law?"

"Ah..I don't know about that, we're never talk about it actually..I think he has some sort of trauma because his parents so I didn't want to bring it up."

"How about you and Han Yi Ahn? Is he finally talk to you again?"

"Yes He is. He even help me when I have trouble with Tae Kwang. I finally understand why me and him didn't last and why I fight my hardest for me and Tae Kwang. When I'm with Han Yi Ahn, I like how he treat me but sometimes he makes me feel alone, unlike Tae Kwang, he make me smile even I don't think I can't. Everyday with him even we have huge distance but just think of him make me smile like crazy..I don't planning to love him, it just did. When I want to give us up, no matter how hard I try, my mind keep replying what my heart want to see..Isn't weird unnie? Don't you feel the same when you and Han Yi Ahn."

"What?! me and Han Yi ahn? Cmon Eun Bi, not every friend relationship will end up like you and Tae Kwang. I value him more as a friend. He already date my sister and my best friend, and now you want me with him? It just to absurd.."

"It just amaze me unnie, you and him..How long it has been for both of you being a friend..15 years? no matter what, both of you have each other back. It's different with me and Tae Kwang, he never consider me as a friend, from the beginning he know that what his heart want and I need longer time to realize it. We try to be friends but it didn't work out, we cannot suppressed our fond affection. We just support each other without knowing. The same thing between us unnie, Tae Kwang is the first one I want to see and Han Yi Ahn is the first one you want to see. Likewise for them. Isn't obvious that both of you like each other."

"Hahaha since when you become matchmaker. I just don't think Han Yi Ahn that way. Maybe in the future but not now. Beside I am dating someone else, remeber?"

"Ah that chaebol.. Your taste is too high unnie.."

"Talk to yourself, Isn't Tae Kwang chaebol too?"

"Ah yes you're right..I even forgot he's rich.."

A call from Shi-Jin to Eun Byul phone

"Halo..Shi Jin.."

"Halo Eun Byul, Oh my god it's been ages.. How are you?"

"I am fine.. I miss you..What's up?"

"Well, Hae-Na arrange a reunion and I am one of the reunion committee..since she also busy with her and Kwon Gi-Tae wedding ceremony"

"What? they're still together.. Wow! When is the reunion?"

"Next month, are you still here? Well actually they had broken up few years ago but then last year they make up and plan to be married."

"I'm still here. I think I can make it."

"Is Eun Bi with you? Can you also give the message? Teacher Kim will be there also."

"Yes she's here. I can rely this message."

"I know it's kind of impossible, but do you have Gong Tae Kwang contact? after he was transfer, I never hear any news and cannot contact him."

"Well, I even surprised by saying this but, I have a way to rely this message."

"Gomawo Eun Byul-ah.. Come to our renioun okay?! See you soon"

"See you soon.."

"Eun Bi, Shi jin just called me and said that next month we have sekang reunion. Let's come together."

"Jin-jja? It's been ages since I meet all of them."

"And can you tell Gong Tae Kwang come."

"Of course, I text him now. "

***

"Tae Kwang-ie"

"Ya my Eun Bi"

"Next month, we will have a reunion. Can you come? Are you busy that month?"

"Well actually I want to surprise but what the hell.. in 2 weeks I will be back to Seoul permanently. You know that next week is my graduation right? and I already contact some people to rent an office. I will open a branch in Seoul. My partner will be the one who control the office in Boston and I will be the one who manage Seoul branch."

"Jin-jja? You will be back? Jin-jja?"
​"Wow you really that happy?"

"Of course Pabo! I can kick and hit you again. Hehehe"

"Ya! You really want to hit this handsome man?"

"You're really crazy.. You're not handsome at all.."

"Well some girls here said that I am handsome"

"Ya! don't you dare?!"

"Hehehe..Ahh you're too cute..I won't let go you know when I'm back."

"Since when will you ever want to let me go?"

"Never.."

"How about your dad? Will he back to Seoul to?"

"Yes he will..I force him a little bit. hehe.. I said to him if he want to see a grandson then he has to come back to Seoul."

"A grandson?"

"Ah biyane.. Grandsons.."

"Ya!"

"What? Don't you want to have little me and little you?"

"Its not like that. It just.."

"What? you embarrassed? You think I will let you marry another guy? I will hunt every guy who dare to marry you."

"Ya! I still want to have choices you know.. maybe another chaebol would be nice..hehe"

"Ya!"

He wants to marry me? I am still young..Isn't too soon? I am not ready but if I reject it then our relationship will be end. What's should I do?

Continue to chapter 5