Chapter 10

Infatuation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 15:30 you were ready to leave, it was still a 4 hour ride back home so you should leave to be home at a decent time. You still had to work tomorrow. Your colleagues had packed some left-over sandwiches from lunch for you, to eat on the road in case you got hungry. You thanked them and before you knew it you were standing next to his car.
You felt giddy, relieved this last training went great and the whole positive vibe your German colleagues had, had infected you. You were genuinely smiling and feeling content. You didn't even care that you had to spent the next four hours cooped up with him in his car.

You settled yourself into the passangers seat not waiting till he got in the car himself. He noticed this and his eyebrows raised sightly, you never got into the car before him, but now you had. He had put his suitjacket on the backseat and after he had settled himself into the drivers' seat he ed the top few buttons of his dress shirt. Of course you noticed this but you tried not to show it. You saw his smooth skin beneath his shirt and you were wondering why he wasn't wearing a t-shirt under his shirt like he normally did. Not that you minded of course, the sight of his smooth warm flesh send shivers down your spine. You were giddy enough not to let it get to you, not thinking about the night before, not thinking about his lips attached to yours, not thinking of how his tongue was wrapped around yours, not thinking of how his arms locked you to his frame, not thinking of his wonderful muscles moving under your touch, not thinking at all.

Who were you kidding, of course everything enetered your mind at high speed and like before you wanted him so badly. But you couldn't have him, you should be satisfied with what you had already had. You cleared you throat softly, sighed and looked out the window.
The radio was playing and somehow you found yourself singing along. Well it couldn't be called singing, but making noises. Once you were aware of this, you blushed and shut your mouth immediately.
Again he chuckled at your reaction. "You can sing along, you know."
"I can't sing and I'm sorry that you had to listen to it."
"It didn't sounded that bad."
"So it did sounded bad..." You grumbled back.
"I didn't say that." He didn't say anything else either. You were looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to continu. But he never did and after a while you resumed looking out the window and softly singing along with the music to yourself.

The atmosphere in the car was good, but you still had to talk. You didn't want to ruin this mood, so you kept stalling. Not starting the dreaded conversation. You were halfway home and you felt that you could talk a bit later. The silence in the car made you think back again, and without any distractions your mind wandered and wandered around him. Your giddy mood was slowly disappearing, you had stopped singing a while ago and you were staring into nothingness while your head was filled with his voice, his smell, his touch and his appearance.
You drifted away, stone drunk on your imagination, not noticing anything around you, just passed out. Your body was alert but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter