My Wish To You [Nichkhun Horvejkul one-shot]

My Wish To You [Nichkhun Horvejkul one-shot]

Everyone wishes for something...~
No matter how unreachable it may seem…~

==========================================

(NO ONE POV)
Its been a while since it started. You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it. No one else did. But it was real.
You left. Her name was you. You were successful, and she wasn't. Both of your lives were different. It hadn't hit you yet. How she felt. You never had time. But she was patience, stubborn, yet caring. No matter in what situation, she tried making everyone see the better side to it, even you.

You've been gone for months. She was getting sick. As times passed, you came back to her.

(Nickhun's POV)
"HOME SWEET HOME!" or so I think. Something felt weird, but you shruged it off. You and the boys were busy these past months and just ended promotions for the song 'I Hate You'. It was nice to be back in this comfortable bed. I look at the clock next to my bed and it was 1AM.
Unable to sleep, you lie in bed thinking how about what you forgot. It's been a good four months since you last saw her.

(Your POV)
*knock knock*
you, you should consider that offer in Tokyo.” Mom said, in a sympathic tone, comming into your room.

“I'll think about it." you told her.

“I think its a good way to get your mind off things. All you do is school and work. You're stressed and need a break. Take the offer and study in Tokyo hunnie." And with that, she left your room.

(NO ONE POV)
you has an offer to study in Tokyo. Will she leave Nickhun behind? Or leave to go to Seoul and study and start over?

**NEXT DAY**
“YO! MORNING!” Teacyeon and Jaebeom saod as they saw Nickhun enter the kitchen to grab breakfast. While the rest are eating away.

“Morning *yawn*.” Nickhun said.

“Something wrong?” Jaebeom asked.

“...I feel like I'm forgetting something..thats all” Nickhun shrugged.

"Who? Your mom!?" Chansung said.

"AISH! No." nickhun said.

Taec and Jae glanced at each other. Knowing full well what he forgot. But didn't say anything. Knowing Nickhun is going to make a huge mistake for not thinking about what he forgot.

==========================================
But I can turn back time, so that wish of mine was a lost.
===========================================

(YOUR POV)
So here I am. Packing all my belongings. After some careful thinking, he probably forgot me. News have said they ended their actives for now. Maybe I should call him? Maybe, I shouldn't. By now..he would've called. Maybe it's too late.

One more day..I'm pathetic. I’ve always been pathetic. I couldn’t save myself, I'm hurting myself. And he doesn't realize it. And I couldn't even be brave enough to say goodbye to my love.

I was so deep in thought, I failed to notice that it's noon and you made plans today to hang out with Taec and Jae. Before I leave.

(TAEC & JAE POV)
“Hey, we made plans today so we'll see ya later aight!” with that, we left. We left the house in our disguises. We met up with you at the mall.

When we saw you we were shocked! O_O to see how skinny she became.

(YOUR POV)
I saw them with their shock faces.
I walked towards them. Only to give them a forced smile.
I knew I looked different now, and lost about 20lbs within these past four months they were gone. Teac and Jae are my bestfriends. So it was not a surprise.

(JAE POV)
you? You...?” I was shocked and speechless. I could see she forced herself to stay clam and sane. I knew she was at her breakng point.

(NO ONE POV)
(name) and Taec and Jae talked and (name) told them about studying in Tokyo. And she was going to accept and go tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.

Soon after they parted and went home.

(YOUR POV)
"I hope I'm not making a mistake" you said to yourself looking at your empty room besides the boxes, bed and luggages in your room.

(NO ONE POV)
Taec and Jae went home. And looked at Nickhun and the boys playing video games. They pulled the boys (excpet Nickhun) into Jae and Taec's room. They told them everything.

They came out and looked at Nickhun who is clueless and still playing video games.

"What?" Nickhun said.

The guys just went into their rooms, without a word.

(NICKHUN'S POV)

"What?" I said.

The guys just walked into their rooms with saying anything.
I wonder what happened. Did I do something?

**NEXT MORNING**

(NO ONE POV)
Same routine. Breakfast. And then, watch TV.
Around came noon.

(THE BOYS)
"We should tell Nickhun, Jae hyung." Wooyoung said.
"It's no fair our dongseng is leaving us" Junsu and Junho said
"aish this pabo" jae said.

(NICKHUN POV)
I hear them talking in the kitchen. Then I see them standing infront of me.

"Something wrong? You guys are acting differently since yesterday" I said.

"have..you remenbered what you been forgetting lately?" Junsu asked.

"not yet, but it's really irraitating though. why?"

suddenly, Jae and Taec threw me boxes. More like Jae dropped a huge box infront of me. And Taec threw a small box at me.

And again they left me.

..I opened the big box, since it said 'open first'..as I open the box and look through the items, memories flooded back in my mind. My beautiful you. I'm a pabo to realized what I've forgotten.

As it hit me. I quickly open the smaller box. A letter fell. But i saw pictures. Of everything we took together. Of her, my angel. Pictures of me. Us. I wipe away of soon on comming tears and, pick up the letter off the floor.

As I read it, I was mortified, shocked, speechless.

I looked at my watch and it was 10 o'clock.
I still had time till her flight. I had to hurry.

Quickly putting on my shoes the guys came out already and yelled at me "YOU IDIOT!" and then quickly dragged me to the car and driving to the airport.

(YOUR POV)
As much as I hate myself for thinking this..I miss him, I want to feel the warmth of his body holding me. -sigh-
It's 11am, another three hours till 2pm. -sigh- irony isn't it? I met you exactly at 2pm and now leaving you at 2pm.

I smile to myself for all the silly thoughts I'm having.
I just wish..-sigh-..it's a bit too late to wish for anything though..

(NICKHUN POV)
Noon. And we're three blocks away from the airport. I decided to jump out of the car to run. I told the guys to hurry up and try to get there.

As I ran I was tired. But my body didn't wanna give up. I had to see her. I wanted to hold her and say, 'don't leave' and that I was sorry.

**noon**
(NO ONE POV)
2 hours left. (name) listening to her ipod. Didn't notice Nickhun running around in search of her. Then he heard on the intercom where her departure was. He ran as fast as he could.

(NICKHUN POV)
It's now noon, 'where are you?' I whispered.
Then I saw you. Sitting before me, just a few steps away.
I couldn't keep from staring. As much as I wanted. My body wouldn't let me move.

(YOUR POV)
"TWO HOURS TILL DEPARTURE! ALL FLIGHTS TO TOKYO! PLEASE GET READY TO HEAD TO YOUR SEATS! THANK YOU" the announcer on the intercom said.

I stood up to through the door to my seat. Something pulled me back. My instincts told me to wait. But I ignored it till I heard someone yell for me.

"you!!!!! WAIT! HOLD ON!" -sigh- I turned around forcing a smile.

"hey Nickhun!" i said with a forced smile

(NICKHUN POV)
"hey Nickhun!" she said. I flinched. She never called me without 'oppa' before. I knew I messed up. Before I could say anything she interrupted me.

"Nickhun, by now you already saw my letter."

Don't say it. Pleae don't/

"Goodbye Nickhun."

No. I was stunned.

(YOUR POV)
I quickly turned and a tear rolled down my cheek. Thank goodness I was wearing sunglasses.

"I wish you happiness Nickhun." with that I ran off.

(NICKHUN POV)
the guys came as soon as she left. Debating to run after her or not. The guys yelled at me. And then calmly Taec told them to quiet down. Jae must've realized I met her. And told me to chase her. But before he did. I ran after her. The guys just stood there, probably thinking if I was out of my mind or probably thinking 'what the hell happened?' or both.

I might be out of my mind. Who knows? No one does.
I wonder If she knew. Another announcement came on. I had 10 mins left. For a short girl she can run. I look back and see the guys chasing me, not too far behind.

Then I see you in line to give your ticket to the flight attendent. I quickly grabbed your hand and chin and pull you into a hug and kiss. A very deep kiss. I slowly pull away only to take off your sunglasses and rub away your tears in your eyes.

"Mianhae," I said
"I can't let you go. I know I was wrong. I'm a terrible boyfriend, and I the only happiness I get is from you being there with me. Please..just don't go." I said between my panting breath.

(YOUR POV)
Just hearing him and from his warmth from his hug. I can't let him go. I don't. But I just don't know.

(NICKHUN POV)
Realizing she isn't saying a word, my attention from worried face went into a guilty one when I realized that she lost so much weight and she was pale.

"You lost weight? Are you healthy? You've changed."

She blinked a few times. And tried to let go. I had two hours. I was gonna stall her or convince her to stay. NO other choices. I knew she didn't want to leave, nor did I want her too.

(YOUR POV)
"You lost weight? Are you healthy? You've changed." Nickhun said.
SO now..he noticed.
"You've been gone 4months, things changed.."

I became depressed, I went into an emo phase for a while. Since you stopped calling. The pain never stopped. I wish it does.

==========================================
So much pain. I went into depression. You were my addiction, and I can't get enough of you.~
==========================================

(NICKHUN POV)
I…have to tell her now. It’s my only chance.
I never told her because I was afraid she'll leave.
I had to build my confidence…or else she’d never know.
And now, I feel like it's wrong timing too but
"I love you you" I told her.

She jumped me. She was indeed crying. And she pulled me into another kiss. I was hesitate to respond. Then slowly responded and deepen it.

-ahem- The flight attendent interupted us.
"Miss? are you boarding or not? There's two hours left and we have to get ready."

I look back at you. I saw her simile. Not an actual forced one.

"I guessed not, anymore. Bye."

With that the flight attendent closed the door. I returned to you and hugged her.

"YAH!" The guys ran toward us, or more like towards
you and wouldn't let go of her. She gave me a pleading look that screamed 'help'.

"let go of her guys" i said.
"NO!!" the said
"ahhhhhHHHHH OW YOU GUYS!" you screamed.

they quickly let go. and you cradled her arm and looked at us. She hid her arm behind her back.

"ehh heheheeh" was her reply
"what?" she said

We became suspicious, but we quickly had to leave the airport, so we grabbed her things and left, before fans started attacking.

**1pm**
We came back to the apartment. I was hugging her from behind. And we stared at her again. She was drinking her water and then chocked when Junho asked her how was her arm.

I quickly turned her around and when I was going to touch her arm she moved away and said it was nothing to worry about.

We sensed she didn't wanna talk so we all decided to sleep early. After changing, she came back and I noticed a black arm band below her elbow on her right arm.

As she layed besides me I moved her head so she was next to my chest. Playing with her fingers, I asked.
"You didn't answer me, ya know?"
"what?" she asked
"You lost weight? Are you still healthy?"
I felt her fidget a little. I was more determine to find out now.
"Nickhun,"
"Oppa."
Sighing she finally said it.
"Oppa,..truth be told. Yes, I lost massive weight since you left. I'm not sick and not healthy either."
"It struck me why she was wearing an armband. With shaking hands I slowly slid off the armband, I felt her grip my shirt with her left arm. I saw her arm bandage.

Without talking, I knew she was hurting. I felt more guilty.
"why?" i asked
"because, I was hurt when you stopped calling."
-stab-
"because, it wouldn't stop until i did it"
-stab again-
i stopped her.

"mianhae...mianhae" i just keep repeating
she shushed me and gave me a half smile.

"but, i stopped for you. knowing that you're back, i won't have to cut or hurt myself anymore."
"is that why you wanted to study in Tokyo?"
she just nodded at me.

**2PM (no pun intended)**
"well...you..then, my wish for you this time, is for you to always stay by me..so you don't have to go through this pain alone"

with that we kissed again..

**HOURS LATER/NIGHT**
we spent the night in each others arms..cuddling and kissing..

most importantly together again.

======================================
Everyone wishes for something...
No matter how unreachable it may seem…to one’s mind.
In the end, that wish…was reachable.
=======================================