Chapter 3

Be loved or Be hurt??

GaIn:

I even wonder to myself, why i keep believing that jerk time by time, then the fact suddenly slap me over my face, I'm just broken. My Unnies are right, my families are right. Being together with him is the most foolish thing that i've ever done, everytime he got angry over something that i don't know, i'm the target of his angry. Everytime he cheated on me, i am the one who should be angry but he's even scarier, everytime i tried to break up with him, he try to get me back and i am always willing to take him back but he did the same thing over and over again and i always like thing over and over again. I am hell yeah so stupid. i hide myself in my room, i don't know what i have to do, Don't know how to face my unnies either.

"GaIn, when you want to get the hell out of your room??!! We run out of our patience of you being like this. Just come out, you gotta face the reality" JeA unnie yell at me banging my door, much to my surprise that she could yell at me like that.

"JeA let her be. She needs a time" Narsha unnie is trying to calm her down.

"No! Narsha, I'm sick of this drama thing. This is not the first time. We always advise her as best as we can to not letting that jerk enter her life again but she's just so stuborn and deaf to even listen what we're telling her. At first I tried to understand and feel sympathy for her but now, I'm done with it. She has to act mature and face the condition and not to trapped herself in this ing room if something like this happened. But all this time, this is what she does and I can't bear it anymore" JeA unnie just go out and slam the door, i can hear her gone

Yeah, JeA unnie is right. I can't get angry over her after all the things that she said were true. I'm just stupid. I keep crying like that for an hours. A knocked from my door and i think it's either Narsha Unnie or Miryo Unnie.

"GaIn-ah, can I talk to you right now? there's something important that you have to know. i know you're sad but i guess this is also the time for you to be sane again" It's Miryo Unnie who talked to me, i know they care for me but i just can't face them yet. But i managed to say a couple of words

"Can we talk later? i'm not in the mood for that" i just replied her shortly

By what i said, Miryo Unnie doesn't talk anything else towards me, and i said to myself. "good GaIn you will lose one by one your dear people arround you because of this.

Later in the morning, I wake up. Headache, nausea, no strength at all. Probably it's because of the all night crying. But why is the feeling of nausea getting stronger. I throw up in my bathroom. Feeling so drained out, but something is off i don't know, i keep getting strange feeling about this nausea. I hope it's not something like what i thought, but something intriguing myself, just to make sure. But how, my unnies can't know this now, i can't go myself either, i can't ask my manager too. What should i do? After so much thought i guess i have to do it by myself, I'll just have to go bare face and hopefully people won't recognize me.

I come back home safely without anyone recognized me, feel sort of relieved but the next problem is if i have been ready to see the result of this. what if the result is possitive. i go to my bathroom to check, ready or not, i gotta face it.

As the whole world like reverse in my head, much to my scared that the result shows something that even me don't want to believe it. it's possitive I'm pregnant. Damn this world, i'm ruined. Tears are falling down right away, don't know what to do. i heard the sound of the front door is being opened but i don't care at all who's there. 

"GaIn-ah open the door, i'm sorry for last night okay? now please open the door, i'm worried about you" it's JeA unnie and tears even fall harder, what should i say to her about this. i ignore her.

"GaIn-ah, please just open the door, we can talk, i'll listen your story. There is JoKwon too here, he's worried about you. we're here for you" JeA unnie brings JoKwon here? I just can't look the two of them.

In middle of my crying, I said to them to talk later and just send JoKwon home, i don't want to talk to him. Seems like JoKwon understand the situation. So he excused himself to go home, but before he goes home he said "Nuna, whatever happened i'm still here for you, your families are still here, your members too. so don't think that you're all by yourself to face this. not only you but we, we will help you through this, i'll go Nuna. Anytime you need me, I'll be here for you" After hearing that, I'm really thankful or rather I think JoKwon is somewhat stupid, I know that he likes me even after the end of the We Got Married program and even after I told him that I'm dating JiHoon, He's still there for me to giving me a shoulder whenever JiHoon turned into jerks. "JoKwon you're a good person, i wish i could fall for you instead of JiHoon"

After a while, I decide to tell the truth to JeA unni, I'm so scared but I need someone who I can be leaned to right now. I go outside and find JeA unnie is heating a dinner. Something that she rarely does.

"Unnie, I am sorry for these past three days, I don't know how to face all of you. I am so ing damn stupid for believing him again and going out with him again for these 9months" I finally said something to JeA unnie but without any words, she just hug me and know what I've been through but I am scared for the next words that I'm going to say to her.

"Unnie there is something else that I want to tell you another thing, but promise me that you'll stay the same like this, not hating me, not going to be cold towards me after this, not going to see me in disgusted feeling, you'll still here as my unnie" I said and tears start falling down, I guess JeA unnie is getting worried for me as she senses there's something bad happened.

"Yah,just tell to me what happened. Don't make me worried. I promise I'll always be your Unnie" JeA unnie assured me.

"Un..Unnie..I think I'm pregnant.." I don't know what else am i supposed to say, I am afraid to see JeA unnie face but I feel the tensed in the air. She can't take it. She's speechless. "Unnie, I am sorry"

Suddenly I heard the other door sound is being openned

I saw JoKwon there, I thought he left but he's there. He freeze

"GaIn, I can't proceed the whole things. I gotta leave first" JeA unnie said it stutterly, now I'm doomed. I'll lose my unnies but I can't do anything except begging and crying "Unnie, please don't go I beg you, you promised to me" as hard as I beg, JeA unnie is still leaving me.

Witnessing all the things, JoKwon stay there. He comes close to me but I said "Don't!! don't come, stay away. You also looked me as a disgusting y don't you?"

He doesn't say anything, he just come close to me and hug me. Calming me down but tears are falling even harder. "I said don't come close Kwon, why are you being like this, stay away from me" that's the thing I said to Kwon but the next words I said is "what should I do Kwon? what should I do??!!!" sounds so desperate.

"Just marry me Nuna, I'll take all your burdens to my shoulder. I promise that I'll be good to you. It's okay you don't love me, I'll be the one who love you and fall hard for you, that jerk is not good enough for you instead you're too good for him" JoKwon said to me, JoKwon you are seriously stupid.

 

JoKwon:

I don't know if my decision to stay there and not to leave GaIn nuna is a good thing or not. When I heard her saying that she's pregnant, I feel like the world is turned down, more than that seeing her so vulnerable like that pain me a lot. I can't bear it, I know she doesn't love me at all. what's in her thought is Jo JiHoon, so why I even bother to follow JeA nuna to come over BEG dorm just to make GaIn nuna feel better but I guess I must be really foolish. I don't care at all, all that's in my mind is just to be there for her.

She's so fragile right now, without so much thought i said to her "Just marry me, I'll be good to you" . I don't know this is a love and sympathy or rather i'm selfish enough and using all this unfortunate situation to have GaIn nuna all by myself. But whatever is that, all i want is just to be there for GaIn nuna and to protect her. After for couple hours, I finally able to calming her down and she sleeps. I'm tempted when I see her face, i want to take the advantages over her misfortune life but I guess I'm really naive, I stop myself for doing that. I just stare at her. And I heard the front door is openned. JeA nuna there, so soulless. I know it also must be hard for her to face the reality and I guess she told this to the rest of BEG members.

"Ooh Nuna, you're back. I just put GaIn nuna to sleep" I said to them.

"Ohh, Okay Kwon-ah, thanks and sorry to dragging you into this trouble. We take care the rest of it. Just go home. you must be tired. we're tired too" JeA nuna said coldly without much expression. I bet she's really disappointed towards GaIn nuna.

For the last words before I bid a goodbye to them "Nuna, about the pregnant.." I stop for a couple second and then continue "I'll be the one who take a responsible, I'll marry her even if she doesn't want"

 

 

 

 

Hey, Long time no see haha. I guess I'm a little bit to long to update the story. I have another thing to do so this story got postponed for long enough. I explain a little bit about this chapter. This chapter isn't a flashback or i should say not really flashback. the situation in the story is happened after the WGM is finished (in this story i make it like that), and GaIn and JiHoon already dated for about 9months or over, the news in the chapter 2 about him being arrested and playing around with another woman that's when he dated GaIn and is the cause of GaIn is so vulnerable in the chapter 3 and GaIn found that she's pregnant by JiHoon. what a life. There are so many contemplation in JoKwon's mind also whether he proposed GaIn because of the pregnant thing or the selfish thought of him to having GaIn all by himself eventhough he knows that GaIn doesn't love him at all

Well that's a little bit explanation about this story so far. Again waiting for all your comments about my fanfic. i'm really happy if you could review my story.

Thankyou, I'll try to update as soon as possible. Happy reading everyone :D