One

We Meet Again (Complicated) Sequel (C-L)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

 

 

The guys finally can make a debut since they became a trainee of JYP ent. Its just sad that they don't have the chance to be with the same entertainment where we are right not. Its not that they didn't pass the audition its because JYP ent. make them a trainee as they pass the first audition. That guys are really a talented one, Its been two years since we decided to give it a try to auditions since we like to be a singers and a dancers someday. Just that we preferr different company, that's why we're not in the same company as well.

 

 

I heard this news from Bomi since Jinyoung and her are getting stronger though its hard now since we debuted first and we are making a names in this industry and now that they will also making their debut. It will really hard for them, good thing Park Jinyoung PD-nim and our President are a good friend and they didn't insist Jinyoung and Bomi to break up. JYP and Jinyoung have the same name as Jinyoung I wonder what will be Jinyoung's stage name now since it will be hard for them if Jinyoung will pursue with his true name.

 

 

We debuted two years ago, yeah you read it right we debuted that fast. We still keep in touch with the guys thanks to Bomi and Naeun. Yeah, Naeun two years ago she told us that there's a guy who is courting her. Well, we're literally shocked by that news since she's not saying anything about that and then she just told us about that suddenly. We are curious who is that guys and it turns out to be the one and only guy who came from Hong Kong, Wang Jackson. We didn't know that Jackson has this feeling for our Naeun and Naeun also feels the same. I remember when we first meet these two always bicker and everyone can tell that they will never get along and who knows that this will happen, right? But we're happy for the two of them, atleast they feels the same, right? And not just too long ago, Naeun finally say yes to Jackson and be an official couple. Another couple made between the group, well ofcourse like Jinyoung and Bomi, our respective presidents they supported it as long as they will keep it as a secret and they will just reveal it when the time comes.

 

 

That's the reason why we will still in touch with the guys and sometimes if we girls have a free time we will hang out with the guys. Its either in a house of one of us or in a cafe that is not that crowded. The friendship is still there, and as for Jaebum and Minah, there still in the stage of courting. Well, finally Minah feels something towards Jaebum as the guy keep being a loyal to the girl. Well, who can't fall for the guys who is smart, talented, handsome and caring right? Minah is also in the entertainment industry now, we are always seeing each other since we're almost debut at the same time. Minah, change for good and I can see it. I just hope this girl will not keep Jaebum wait for so long.

 

 

I know you guys are eager to know about my life for the past two years, right? Well, I'm telling you there's nothing exciting happening to me with that time. Though, since I enter this industry I will tell honestly that there's some guys wants me to be their girlfriend. And one of them is Hoya, yes, the guy who confess his feelings to me after a game of basketball in sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter