Final

theres nothing happier than being the source of someones happiness
{your pov}
I put light pink eyeshadow on my lid and applied mascara to my lashes. I picked out a white dress with light pink flowers on it and curled my long, dark hair. I tried to look the prettiest i could, because today was the day my boyfriend Leo was going to get to know my closest family. That means my parents and my uncle and aunt with their little baby, Jungkook, called Kookie. I was so excited! My family was really important to me so they just had to like him. 'They will.' I told myself and went downstairs. 
I helped my mum to set the table outside when the other half of the family arrived. Kookie ran towards me and I picked him up. 'Hi little man, how are you doing?' Since he was about 1 year old, he couldnt really talk so he just smiled at me,
brightly. I also greeted my uncle and my aunt and we all sat down. 'So..we'll have another guest today. My boyfriend will come too, I want you to get to know him. Please behave nicely.' Just as I finished the sentence, Leo walked through the garden gate. 'Hi!' He waved and smiled shyly. I stood up to hug him and pulled him to the seat next to me.  My whole family smiled at him. God, this was so awkward. 'Um.. hi. My name is Leo. Nice to meet you!' 
My dad looked at him with strict eyes 'Nice to meet you too. Hurt my daughter once and I will hurt you. Got it?' Leo looked confused. 'Yes, Mr. Park.' Leo took my hand which showed me that he was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I kicked my dad under the table and looked at him, angrily. 'Okay, Okay.' He muttered. I was 17 now and Leo was my second boyfriend. My dad was a bit sceptical since my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. Then, Leo saw Kookie and everything was over. 'Omg, whos this?!' He said and smiled at him. 'Thats Kookie, my baby cousin..' Leo loved Kids so much. 'Can I hold him?' My aunt handed the baby to Leo. 'There you go. Be careful.'
He held Kookie like he was the most precious thing in the entire world. I smiled at him. "He loves kids." I explained to me family. "I can see that" my uncle chuckled. 
Later, Leo and I were allowed to go in a walk with Kookie. We looked like a small family, but of course we were too young to have a baby already. "The park is beautiful, isnt it?" Leo asked quietly. "As beautiful as you." I chuckled and he blushed. 
"I love you" he said and kissed me gently.
"I love you too."