Chapter 1.

Hate/Love

"Welcome." I said greeting the school girls coming in the coffee shop. Like they always did, everyday just to see him.

"Your fangirls are here." I said poker faced looking at him so he would come and serve those girls.

This guy is Jungkook. I'm working with him in the coffee shop, he's tall and pretty handsome but I knew it was useless of me trying to flirt with me. Why? Because he hates me. 

Ever since the first day I worked at this coffee shop he would always comment on how my skirts were too short, my face with too much makeup and my hair not tied up in a perfect ponytail. So, ever since that day I've been avoiding him as much as possible. He was always busy with school girls coming just to see him, he would be nice and gentleman like with every other girl except me.

"Move." He shoved me off his way and went to serve the girls. 

"Hey! Watch your words!" I said as I put my foot in his way almost making him trip.

We both looked back at each other and glared. 

He went to the girls and I went back to taking orders. 

"Welcome!" I said again as a male costumer entered. 

I took his order and went to give him when it was ready.

"Here." I placed the coffee on his table.

"Thank you, its nice to have waitresses like you nowadays." the costumer said and winked at me. I didn't move but I saw him hand coming to me and suddenly Jungkook appeared in front of me blocking the costumer from getting his hands on me.

"You should beware, here our waitresses are not to sale." Jungkook said to the male as he showed him the exit door.

I rolled my eyes and without saying anything I just got back to my job. The day went on as usual and all got gathered at the end of the day with the manager.

After that I went to the dressing room to change and closed the door but it opened right after.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Jungkook entered with a grin on his face.

"For what? You were showing off in front of your fangirls." I sighed in irony. 

"Hey you could be grateful." 

"Don't make me laugh." I said as I grabbed my clothes 

Jungkook approached me, slowly but he wouldn't look away.

"I already told you." he said as he came closer and closer and threw away the clothes I was holding. I walked backwards and hit the wall.

"Your skirts are way too short." he his lips and grabbed my leg. He slowly put his hand higher on my leg as his other arm was blocking my other side. 

"Get away from me." I said coldly as I was still calm.

"Its just so tempting." he laughed and fully squeezed my this time.

" off!" this time I pushed him away with all my strength.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Are you gonna wear longer skirts now?" he asked as he came back closer

"Dont you ing play with me!" I said and slapped him good before I left the dressing room.

He stood there in the silence holding his heated cheek.

"What am I gonna do now?" He mumbled to himself in the empty room.