Love is not over, over, over...

Our Love is not Over, right?

                                    Favim.com-30818.jpg

First of all, this is the song that inspired me writing this drabble.

Enjoy, my babies~

 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36157420

           I wasn’t myself that night. I was not in the right mind. I said those words out of irritation; out the current situation we were in. We were so distant during those times. That is why I chose to break up with you before we could even celebrate another anniversary because I don’t want to prolong our suffering – well, mostly your ‘suffering’. I could feel that you were tired of me. We didn’t have fights in those times, but we also didn't do things excitingly anymore. It’s as if the flames we had were showered by the cold rain, leaving nothing for us. We couldn’t even make a small spark anymore. We were just branded. We were in a relationship in names but not in actions.

            We went out, we ate together and we even hanged out in each other’s places but there was just emptiness between us. At first, I just thought that maybe it was because we were used to each other because we were in a relationship for years, but it was just not that. We were just being mechanical. We were used to doing those things that is why we still did those even though the feelings inside us were dying – or so I thought.

            I really regretted breaking up with you. It’s as if I wasted our almost seven years of relationship. I wasted our memories together. I broke our promises and wishes we had since our first year of high school. I remember promising you that I would never make you cry when you agreed to be in a relationship with me in high school, but I also broke that. After I said my useless parting words, you cried. I am really a useless man. I am also a coward for not showing you my true feelings when I saw you crying and for not telling you the real reason as to why I wanted a break up.

            After breaking up with you, I felt that nothing in the world made sense anymore. All I felt was pain, to the point that I became numb. I found myself inactive. I looked out the windows and just stayed at home. I don’t even want my friends’ company. I was just filled with thoughts of you; thoughts of us. There are even times, when I stare at the ceiling of my bedroom, I remember you, and tears would just fall down my eyes.

            I discovered that I couldn’t live without you. I can’t go on without you by my side. All I have in my future is you. Every step that I imagined taking was with you. I couldn’t imagine moving forward without you. I couldn’t imagine being with other girls other than you. You are the only who I can imagine calling me Daehyun oppa. You were just the only one for me.

            A week after our break up, I went back to my senses. I wanted us to get back together. So I called you. When you picked up the phone, your cold voice responded as if I shouldn’t be placing myself back to your life. You sounded like you hated me. It’s like you despised me. I couldn’t blame you though. I must have hurt you after the break up.

            But why does it feel like I was the only one longing for you?

            When I went to your apartment that time, you desperately tried to throw me out. I was trying to explain to you but you continued shouting at my face. You weren’t even listening to me. I could feel that you wanted to erase me. That was reasonable though. I did hurt you.

             But I promise to treasure and love you better. I couldn’t do anything without you. You were so precious to me. You were the one who gave the importance of my existence. I was sorry for hurting you but I promised to be a better lover when we get back together.

              I understood that I gave you pain but you don’t have to push me away that badly. You don’t have to scream at me that day. All you need was to listen to me. But when I held your hands so that you would stop hitting me, you flinched. I was perplexed. It was as if I was going to hurt you.

             Tears then streamed down your cheeks but you kept on telling me that you don’t need me anymore. So I stopped. Huh, what kind of a worthless man am I to make you cry again?

             So I just went away. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to make you cry. If you’re in pain, I’m in pain twice as much. But I couldn’t give up on our love just like that. Maybe you need some healing time for you to open up again. You need some time to fall in love again. And when that happens, I’ll be there for you.

             But I was a little too late. It seemed like you found another man. My friends told me that they see you with him, especially in the bar where you sing. The two of you eat together when it’s your break time and you even go home together. The two of you did the things we used to do. And I don’t know if it’s the worst or best, but he makes you smile. He could even make you laugh. Unlike me, I only gave you tears in our last days.

             Now here I am, pathetically lying on the bed, facing my nightstand and staring at our pictures. Tears continued running down my cheeks as the skies continued to sympathize with me by weeping too. It just hurts to think that you can’t come back to me anymore. It hurts to think that you have moved forward without me. It hurts to think that you can survive without me in your future.

              Love is really painful – but goodbyes are even more painful. Kwon Sohyun, is this really our love’s end? Can’t you love me again and be in my embrace once more?

                                                img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36157420

Oh hi there.

tumblr_m5fcddTRn21r8e1n1.gif

I just wrote this drabble out of the blue, honestly. I was just listening to

BTS and my heart ached like so bad so I decided to write about it. The song

really made me tear up so even though I don't have any

break-up experiences (because I'm a single girl since birth if I exclude all the oppas haha),

I wrote this. I hope it sounds sincere though haha. And yeah, as you have noticed, this story

is shorter than my usual writings because THIS IS A DRABBLE HAHA

OH, AND IF YOU READ MY OTHER STORIES (ESPECIALLY A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S SWEETNESS),

YOU WOULD PROBABLY APPRECIATE THIS STORY MORE SO GO AND

CHECK IT OUT!

Love you peeps!

P.S:

I'm working on about five oneshots right now. Shall I give you clues as to who those

men are? :) Nah, I'm just teasing ;) Haha. But I can't promise to update every

now and then since I'm now a freaking college girl (yup, I can't also believe it myself)

PEACE OUT!

tumblr_nfv1hmxwWu1svb0geo1_1280.gif