[CHAPTER 2 / PART 1 ] PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE [ SUGA STORY / SCENE ]

BOY IN LUV [ ALL MEMBER SERIES ]

Title : Boy In Luv (Suga Version)

 

Author : MeiFang22

 

Genre : romance,sad,life.

 

Main Cast : Min Yoon Gi (Suga)

YOU ( OC )

 

Support Cast : (find it in the story)

 

Notes : Don’t Plagiarisme or Copy this story without a permission! Please Leave your coment or something after you read this story ! I really happy if you enjoy this story ^^

and I’m so sorry if every chapter have a different length in the story! And I’m sorry if I have a bad Grammar or mistake in the story >.< So Enjoy This Story ^o^

.

.

.

.

Please Give Me A Chance To Change It"

.

.

You are going to school now. This is your activities every morning. But this time is feel different. Because you have a special someone.

Your face look happy now. You can’t imagine, You and him in relationship. But You know this is you want since You like him.

And now You walking toward to classroom. After You going to class, you see him sit in his chair. You look at him and smile.

You look at him, and now he’s playing his game. And his face look serious. But after you look at him, you chuckled.

“Yoon Gi oppa…” said You come to him. But he’s not look at You because He’s so serious with his games now.

“Ya! Yoon Gi oppa… You look so serious and didn’t know I’m in front of you now.” said You with frown.

But he still didn’t answer You and he’s really happy with his world.

“YA! Oppa…” You shouted at him.

“Aaa… I’m Lose.” Said Yoon Gi with frustated face.

“Ya!” You shouted at him again. And now Yoon Gi look at You and his face look upset now.

“You really disturbed me.. Ckck..” said Yoon Gi.

“Ya! Oppa… You really serious with Your game and forget me…” said You with your face look upset now.

“So?” said Yoon Gi with lounge face.

“OPPA! I’m Your Girlfriend! Are You fool or something, huh?” You shouted at him now. Your face look so mad now.

“I know you are my girlfriend. But I have a something I want to do.”

“YA! You really…” said You and Your face look mad, now You going out classroom. You really want to search a fresh air. 

 

***Please Give Me Chance***

 

You know in the library. You sit there with a blank face. But Your mind keep going.

You feel this is Your 6 month relationship with him. You feel so sad now. You really feel Yoon Gi changes.

You keep patient with him. You remember when, Firstly You be his girlfriend Yoon Gi really care with You.

But now, You look at him changes. You didn’t in mood to follow your class today. You just sit there and the headphone in your ear.

You enjoy your music now, but someone is sit in front of You now. You feel little shocked after see him. You know his Yoon Gi friend.

“Hoseok? What are you doing here?” said You.

“I want to search a book for my next lesson. And You, what are you doing here?” Said Hoseok with his big smile.

“I just want to alone…”

“Alone? Do you in trouble again?” said Hoseok with curious face. You a little shocked after hear Hoseok question.

“Aahh… Aniya.. I’m not in trouble…” said You with fake smile. 

"Are You sure? You can’t lie to me…” said Hoseok with eyebrows raised now. “I..I’m sure…” said You with keep smile.

“I know you lie [Y/N]___. You can tell me what happen…” said Hoseok.

“Hhmm... Yoon Gi… He changes…” said You with sad face.

“Suga hyung? Changes?” said Hoseok with curious face.

“Ne… He never care about me again... He really busy with his games.”

“I understand.. Suga hyung hobby like that. And I’m sure He cares about You..” said Hoseok with smile on his face.

“Aah.. You’re right… I maybe too much and didn’t understand him…” said You with sad face.

“I think You must to understand him and keep patient.”

“You’re right Hoseok… Thank You for listening my problem.” Said You with smile on Your face.

 

“You’re welcome [Y/N]___. But if you have a problem and need a friend to share it, You can share with me.” Said Hoseok with big smile.

“Ne… I will… Thank You again.”

“with My pleasure. And Fighting!”

“Ahaha… Fighting!” You laugh. 

.

.

.

----To Be Continued----

 

 

Yeaahh Chapter 2/part 1 is done! ^-^

I hope You love it ! I’m so sorry for my bad Grammar and mistake in the story >.< 

I always try my best and make it good in every story ^^

Chapter 2/part 2 will release soon ^^