Hot Piece of

Of Hot Famous Football Players and a Jealous Yunho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was quiet minus Junsu whoop-ing every now and then with the football match he was watching in the living room. The oldest was in his room on his bed, hand lazily scratching his stomach lightly while staring at the cream-colored ceiling.

This is boring, where the hell is Yunho anyway? he grumbled sitting up, stretching like a cat as he stumbled lightly, getting up from the bed to check around the house to look for his beloved.  Hmm...no sign of Yunho.

He went to the living room and sat on the other end of the sofa next to Junsu who was immersed on the football game he's watching. 

"Where are the others?" 

Junsu munched on his popcorn "Hmmm...went to the gym I think."

Jaejoong hummed, fiddling with his blonde locks. He's bored out of his mind and it seems like Junsu isn't about to engage with him in a conversation anytime soon based on his fixated gaze on the television. Jaejoong pursed his lips and grumbled, he was out of things to do! The house was already squeaky clean, they just had eaten lunch a couple of hours ago so no point in cooking since Changmin wasn't home, he's done all his school work the night before, and worst of all, his hubby isn't home and he's beginning to get really frustrated. 

Might as well watch the game.

"Su-yah" he was replied with a hum.

"There are so many players on the field, how do you even keep track of them?"

"I don't know hyung, I just do." 

"What's fun about soccer anyway? It's been hours and no one has even scored that's so boring."

"Football, hyung. And a match can end 0-0 or nil nil"

"Hmm, that's so weird."

He was met by silence again.

"Do you even understand what the announcer is saying?" he poked the younger repeatedly, earning himself a few slaps on his arm. "Shush, hyung."

"Wow, they're so quick."

"Why do you call it football, not soccer?"

Jaejoong made a noise of frustration, "SUUUUUUU!!! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter