Without Words, They Fell In Love

Without Words

There he is...Looking gorgeous as always...

Minjung thought inside her head as the famous Lee Taemin walked past her. Their eyes met for a second, leaving the love struck Minjung utterly breathless. She had fallen in love with him since they were in fifth grade. The moment she saw those big brown eyes, she instantly fell head over heels for him. She fell in love without even Taemin saying a word. She snapped back to reality as one of the girls that was following Taemin accidentally bumped into her. She blinked out of her trance, as the girl has disrupted her. She turned to the girl with a glare, making the girl a bit startled.

"I'm so sorry Minjung. Please don't hit me." The girl quickly apologized as she bowed down her head. Minjung had a dazed expression on her face as she raised an eyebrow.

What the hell is wrong with this girl? Minjung placed a hand on her shoulder as she tried to calm her down.

"A-ani. It's okay. I won't hit you. Don't be scared." The girl looked up at Minjung, shocked. Then quickly ran away. Minjung sighed as she sat down with her bestfriend. The only girl in school that wasn't afraid of her...
 
"Yah! Don't just let her go away with that!" Junghee scolded the other girl as she hit her head with a book. Minjung glared at her with feiry eyes. Junghee just laughed at how the other girl was trying to scare her. That didn't work on her. Not anymore.
 
"Don't try to scare me with those keroro eyes of yours. It isn't scary anymore." Minjung rolled her eyes as she played with her food.
 
"Whatever. It wasn't her fault anyways. It's mine."
 
"Oh, because you were too distracted by Lee Taemin, neh?" Junghee teased. Minjung's face was completely tinged with redness, for Junghee was indeed, correct.
 
"Would you lower down your voice?! Somebody could hear you." Minjung said as she put a hand over Junghee's loud mouth. Junghee just laughed as her friend was struggling to quiet her down.
 
"Okay, okay! I'll stop. But I was right, wasn't I?" Junghee smirked, trying to friend again. Minjung stood up and shot a glare at Junghee. 
 
"Can we just go? We need to practice for the game tomorrow." Minjung said, trying to avoid the other girl's teasing.
 
"Okay! Fine." Junghee stood up and fixed her hair. She and Minjung walked to the field side by side, not forgetting to friend more along the way.
 
~
 
After hours of practicing, Minjung let herself fall down to the green grass as the others quickly ran inside to shower their sweaty bodies with steamy, hot water to relax their muscles. She panted as her sweat trickled down her face. She stayed like that for a few minutes, until the shower room was empty. She liked it better when she's alone. So, by the time she finishes freshening up, everybody has already left to go home. She liked it when she's alone, so she could slip a love letter inside Taemin's locker. She has been doing this since their first year of highschool, hoping that Taemin would finally notice her.
 
When she was done changing into her fresh, clean clothes, she reached out for her bag to find a pen and a paper. She started writing as her heart fluttered just by thinking of Taemin's reaction when he reads her love letter. She squeeled as she continued on writing. Nobody sees her like this. Not even Junghee.
 
Dear Lee Taemin,
 
You probably don't know me, but I sure do know you. I just wanted to let you know how you leave me breathless whenever you walk past by me, how completely gorgeous and talented you are, how your big brown eyes make me lose my focus, and how I want to see your smile so badly. While you're reading this, I hope a wide smile is already visible on your angelic face. I like you, Lee Taemin.
 
P.S. That girl you looked at earlier at the cafeteria was really beautiful. I hope she won't be a competition. Kekekeke.
 
Love,
Charisma09
 
Minjung smiled as she folded the paper. She kissed it gently before walking out of the room. She walked through the hallways, trying to reach Taemin's locker. But then she heard a beautiful sound coming from the music room. She stopped walking, and turned to the music room. She peeked through the glass on the door. She gasped in awe as she saw the most beautiful sight she ever saw. Taemin was playing the piano, his hands moving swiftly, not missing even a single note. His eyes were closed, feeling the beautiful sound he was making. Minjung was completely stunned at how Taemin was full of emotions just by playing the piano. He looked fascinating. She hummed to the beautiful melody she didn't even know. She just stayed like that until the music stopped. Then she opened her eyes, completely scared that Taemin might see her. She quickly ran away from the music room, thanking god for giving her long legs, so she could run fast. She leaned on a wall and took a deep breath. She checked for her love letter, terribly shocked to find nothing...
 
~
 
Taemin walked out of the music room with a sigh. He looked down the floor, only to see a paper folded lying on the floor. He picked it up hesitantly to check it. The moment he unfolded the paper and saw his name...
 
"Oh, another stupid love letter" He mumbled. He crumpled the paper and threw it back on the floor. What he didn't know was someone was watching him. When he finally walked away, Minjung ran to the 'stupid love letter' and picked it up with her shaky hands. She felt hot tears run down her cheeks. But then, she stopped crying. She was tough. No, she was Choi Minjung. She'd never cry over a stupid guy that didn't even care to know her. She tore the paper into pieces and swore she'd stop loving Taemin. She'd stop sending him all those love letters that he just thinks were stupid. She'd stop being stupid. She's done.
 
She stood up and fixed herself. She wiped her tears and swore that once she walk out of this school, all of the feelings and love for the cold Lee Taemin will vanish into thin air. She took a deep breath as she finally took one last step out of the school. It's gone. It's all gone.
 
~
 
"Minjung!" Junghee ran to her friend who was putting on her shoes and sat down beside her. Minjung looked up at her and flashed her a genuine smile.
 
"Are you ready for the game?" She asked, grinning as she ruffled Minjung's hair. Minjung stood up and tied her hair in a ponytail.
 
"Do I even need to answer that? I'm born ready! Let's do this!" Minjung said as she hit her palm with her fist, gesturing that she was ready to fight.
 
"Well, come on. The game's about to start!" Junghee said as she pulled her friend out. The light hit their faces as they stepped and ran into the field. They looked like they were glowing. Especially Minjung. Minjung put her game face on as she felt the heat of excitement run inside her body. She looked to Junghee and gave her a determined face and mouthed her "let's do this!". Junghee nodded in agreement and smiled at her friend.
 
~
 
Taemin sat on the front row of the bleachers to support their school. Of course, girls were surrounding him. He felt a tingling sensation in his stomach  the moment he saw two girls walk out from the gym and into the field. They were glowing. Especially the other one that had her hair tied up in a neat pony tail, revealing her beautiful face. It's like the sun has a special ray of light just for her. Just for Choi Minjung. 
 
Taemin's eyes were locked to Minjung throughout the whole game. The way her hair swayed as she ran through the field was completely stunning in Taemin's eyes. He was fascinated at how Minjung looked serious and so into the game. She looked so fierce. Just the way Taemin liked it.
 
She's beautiful. Taemin thought as the crowd continued cheering their team.
 
After two long hours of the game, the crowd cheered as Minjung kicked the ball and hit the goal just before the time ran out. They all stood up and cheered Minjung's name. Minjung was lifted by her teammates, cheering for their victory. Minjung held the trophy up high as tears of joy ran down her face. She looked really beautiful. Taemin's gaze was still fixed on the tall girl until they all had gone inside. And Taemin knew, he liked her. No, he loved her. He fell in love without even Minjung saying a single word.
 
After a few hours, the school went back to its own quiet self. People already left for home, and the players are probably done showering by now. Taemin on the other hand, was still lurking around the field, hoping he could see Minjung so he could congratulate her. But he was dazed when he saw a figure lying on the field. He ran to the figure, and found out it was Minjung. He sat beside her, but she was shocked and quickly sat up straight. She was trying to avoid looking into his eyes, because she knew that when she looks at those big brown eyes, she would lose her focus and will surely go back to stage one of moving on; trying to forget.
 
"Minjung...." Taemin finally spoke. Minjung's gaze was still focused on the green grass. Since when has the grass looked so green?
 
"I wanna congratulate you for winning. You were great." Taemin said as he smiled at Minjung. Yes, he smiled at Minjung. But he frowned when he saw that Minjung wasn't even looking at him.
 
"Thanks. I better get going now." Minjung said coldly as she ran inside. Taemin was dazed at what just happened. He wasn't expecting that this would even happen. Is something wrong with him? He frowned and got up to go home. He waited for nothing.
 
Minjung sighed as the hot water hit her exhausted body. She was so confused. She thought she has moved on. But what was she feeling right now? Why is she feeling sadness? Why does she feel broken? Why does she feel so alone?
 
~
 
Taemin sighed in frustration as he walked along the hallway. But then he heard a beautiful yet sad sound from the music room. It was the most beautiful thing he has ever heard. He peeked through the glass on the door, and there she was. The tough Choi Minjung playing the piano. She looked so calm. How could a tough girl be so gentle? She was even more beautiful when she's completely focused on the piano. She was playing a very beautiful song. Then she started singing...
 

I shouldn’t have done that,
I should have pretended not to know
like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it
I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place

 

I should have run away
I should have pretended I wasn’t listening
like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it
I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place

 

Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away

 

Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised
It came without a word

 

Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore, and that you’re not here anymore
Otherwise, it’ll be just the same like before

 

Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away

 

Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised

 

Without a word, tears starts falling down
Without a word, my heart is broken

Without a word, I waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me


I’ve become transparent, I’ve become a fool
and I cry just by looking at the sky

 

Without a word, separation finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
It took my heart by surprise
To send you away unexpectedly
It came without a word

 

Without a word, love appears
Without a word, love vanishes
Like a fever I’ve had, maybe all I have to do is hurt for a while
Because in the end, the only thing that remains are scars

 

Taemin's heart dropped. Minjung was crying. He suddenly felt the urge to go inside there and comfort her even though they weren't close. He felt like protecting her. So he rushed inside and sat beside Minjung. He smiled. Minjung just looked straight. But not at him.

 

"Would you like you play with me?" Taemin asked. Minjung shook her head and gave him a weak smile.

 

"I'd rather not. I better go now" Minjung bowed to him and turned away from Taemin. She was about to take a step, but then she felt a gentle touch on her hand. 

 

"Wae? Why are you avoiding me, Choi Minjung?" Taemin asked, completely hurt. Minjung couldn't stop her tears from falling. Then she looked at Taemin.

 

"So...I could forget you."

 

"What did I do wrong?" Taemin asked, begging Minjung to stay right there. By his side.

 

"You..." 

 

"You didn't even care...All those love letters I've been sending you. You didn't even care read at least one of them. Why are you so cold, Lee Taemin?! Yet I couldn't stop falling in love with you!" Minjung yelled. Taemin was utterly shocked. So, It was Choi Minjung. 

 

"I-I-I'm sorry" Taemin stuttered. He stood up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Minjung's waist. He was nervous, but then he calmed down and relaxed.

 

"Minjung, I lo-" Be fore he could even finish his sentence, he felt a pair of soft lips against his. When their lips parted, Taemin smiled. She put her head on Taemin's shoulder. So this was the feeling. The feeling of being loved back by the person you love. All this time she has been longing for Taemin, and now, It's safe to say that he was finally hers and she was finally his.

 

He finally smiled. Because of me...

 

Without words, they kissed...

 

Without words, they were happily smiling...

 

Without words, they fell in love...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

ASDFGHJKLLDKGAIUGSWAB .____. 

So, how was it? >___< Sorry if it's crappy. LOL. xDDD

Haha. :P Well, I hope you like it. This is the longest thing I have written x| 

Haha. Anyways~ I hope you enjoyed reading~ ♥

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          11/11/11 ♥