unknown love?

Werewolf Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuri POV

its the next day in school and i'm so worry. can i afford to stay away from them? haishh, why do i need to go to school?! it is better for me to live in the forest.

i thought while i fix my tie properly. i get down after i finished tidying up.

" morning dad " i said as soon as i came down the stairs

" morning dear. you're going to school already? but you don't have your breakfast yet. " he said after watching me put my socks on

" i don't have an appetite, dad " i stand up 

" but you'll get hungry " he walk toward me

" don't worry, dad. i'll buy a food at my lunch time "

" lunch time? but- "

" i'll be okay, dad. you worry to much about me " i cut him off and kiss his cheek

" bye, dad! " i said before i get off

" this kid " i heard he murmured something when i close the door

                                                                                      ***

i walk into the class and see hana and the boys were already at there, and the new girl too. i place my head on the the table as i sit.

" hyuri " hana said but i pretend not to hear. beside i didn't put down my headphone yet.

" hyuri " she touch my shoulder make me lift my head

" what? " i ask while i remove my headphone

" why are you running away from me? " she look at me and make her pity face

" why would i? " i said and make my innocence face

" did i do something wrong? " she ask me

no, you've done nothing wrong. its me, hana. i'm just so dangerous to you. all of you. because i'm a werewolf. i wish i could answer you like this. but i can't .

i only can sigh and not answering her question. there was silence for a few second before the teacher appear and start teaching

                                                                                           ***

its a lunch time. i went early just because i do not want to be dragged along with the boy and the new girl. when i talk about the new girl, did i've met her? but when? she seem so familiar to me. i stop my thought when i heard the sound of my stomach. it is growling now. i start to line up and buy a food immediately after i arrive. i'm looking for empty table and there it is. i'm so lucky today, this is the last empty table i guess.

i pick out my food and just about to put it in my mouth but i stop when hana approach me. its not just her, but all of them. 

" hye hyuri! " hana said smiling

they have a sit around the table and start eating. how can i eat with them? they might ask me about the question i don't want to answer. i need to go now. but the food- just leave it , my mind said

i stand up from my sit make them stop eating and look at me simultaneously.

" where are you going? " hana ask me

i ignored her and walk away. not far from there, my vision began to blur and my leg is very weak and make me almost fell. but i balanced myself by holding the table. i saw there was a boy standing infront of me but i can't see his face. my headache getting worst and i just fell to someone.

Kai POV

i don't know why she's getting weird this day like she is trying to stay away from us. she keep ignored hana. beside, i rarely see her beautiful eyes now. i admit it, its make me sad a little bit.

i stop my thought when i see there's something wrong with her, the way she walk too. i stand up suddenly when i see her almost fell but she hold the table to support herself. all of them shocked and look at the way i'm looking right now, they all just freeze like i do. i saw taecyeon standing infront of her wondering what happen to her and frown.

hyuri suddenly faint and fall on taecyeon chest, fortunately taecyeon caught her just right on time. i want to walk towards them and grab hyuri from him but i can't. like there is something making me stuck at here. taecyeon carry her to the treatment room i guess, where else if not at there.

seriously i envy with him. even though he just carried her. i'm the one who should be on that place.

" what happen to her? " hana asked shockedly and with wide eyes

" i don't know. i just saw that she had lost her stability and .. pass out " sehun answered with the food that still on his hand

" what are you guys waiting for? lets go catch her " jayce said looking at us with her panic face

we were about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter