Fin.

Reject

He felt nothing besides numbness.

The boy in front of him just shot him a glare and grabbed the hand of the girl next to him. She was crying. Well, at least she pretend to be crying.

He knew everyone was watching them. And he couldn't handle that.

His legs were shaking. He couldn't speak. He didn't know, what to do.

"Just go. And try not to make a mess. We don't need anymore." 

He knew he was right. But the words were still hurting him. Even though he got hear them every day, they were still hurting him.

This has been going on for a while now. For a few years to be honest. And he didn't know how it all started. Why everything went wrong from one day to another. He didn't know.

It just happened.

They were friends. Best friends. Inseperable from the first day they met. They went through everything together. First crush, first kiss and first heartbreak. They were really close like brothers. But some day he started to realize that the other boy was more than just a brother to him. But he knew, he would never be able to tell him that.

And somewhere in the summer after middle school ended and high school started, everything went down.

His best friend moved to another neighborhood. He met some people there. People, who changed him and his point of view. He started to ignore his former friend, the one he called his brother even though they weren't blood-related. He simply had no time for him anymore.

And that was hurting the other, who was still deeply in love with him. He missed him.

And he decided to be brave. Just for once.

He told him. He told him everything about his feelings.

And was rejected.

After that the other one despised him. He couldn't understand how a man could have feelings for another man. That was simply wrong for him. Or for his friends. The other one told him that nothing was wrong with his feels and that it was okay to feel like this. But he was called pathetic. And maybe he was.

At the beginning of their first high school year, everyone knew. And everyone despised him.

He became a reject. 

He knew he could have told his parents. But he didn't. He didn't want them worry about him.

Every day he heard the same words. It became a bit pathetic how they tried to hurt him more day by day. Because right now, he needed the pain. The pain was something that he welcomed because it was something that was always there for him. The pain wouldn't leave him like everyone else did.

He thought about ending it. About ending everthing. And some day he would do it. Not now, not tomorrow, but some day. There wasn't someone who would miss him beside his parents. And when they were gone, he would be gone too.

He was a nobody. Nobody would miss him. They would be happy because he was a reject after all.

-------------------

This is a really short drabble and it's not even good so I apologize. I just wanted to finish it somehow, so I tried. English is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes, I tried my best. Hopefully i will be able to update Pretending soon, but it's not easy to find some time between work and everything. The song that was my inspiration kind of for it, is 5 Seconds of Summers 'Reject'.

A.