FINAL

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secretly In Love


"Let us finsih this."
These words are keep on repeating on Yoona's mind like a broken record. She let out soft chuckles. Then she held her girlfriends hand and kiss it.

"You are kidding right??" Yoona keeps on kissing her girlfriend's hand. No a she will let the girl go. She love her lover to much. She was ready to give up all things just for the girl.

"It is part again of your surprise for me right. If it is, it works again. That will be a big birthday surprise for me tomorrow." Yoona saystrying to convince herself hat her girlfriend was good actress.

Yoona feel worried right now. Her girlfriend use this line always to surprise Yoona in some ocassion. Like her birthday or monthsary. Her girlfriend always got a fight with her and next to it was the surprise. But what makes Yoona worried is it like that the girl will not use it as a surprise. It seems the girl really want a break up. Though Yoona feel this, she still want to hear from her girlfriend. She still wan to believe tha this was just part of a surprise.

"Sorry Yoona." That tone breaks Yoona's heart. She know now, it was over. No more sweet words, hugs and kisses. This wil be the last.

The girl lower her head. "I love you, but I just want to finish everything between us. Sorry." The girl says and get her hand from Yoona.

Love? How can she say that when she hurt Yoona. If she really love the girl she won't leave the girl on the first place.

She was rooted to her place . Her girlfriend no scratch it. Her ex left her their broken. This was the greatest gift Nana knows how to show a big surprise.

She feel her heart pounding hard to her chest. She feels that her world collapse right now. Her walls crumbled down. She was broken like glass who fall when no ones catch.

She keep mumbling her girlfriend's name. "Nana, I love you. Please."

 

Jessuca was happily walking to the hallway. She is looking for a certain girl.

"Hey Taeng! "Jessica shouted when she see Taeyeon on the end of the hallway. She wave her hand and Taeyeon run to her.

"Hi Jessi, where is your bestfriend?" Taeyeon asked.

"I am looking for her so I call you to ask, but it seems you don't know." Jessica answered, she look around hoping to see the girl she look for.

"Who are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked in confusion. She was confuse if Jessica was talking about Tiffany or Yoona. Well this is the issue about having too many bestfriends.

"Im Yoona." Jessica answered with a sheepishly smile.Taeyeon scratch the back of her neck, and let out chuckles.

"But I am talking about Tiffany." Taeyeon says and laugh; Jessica laughs too.

"Sorry, she is still at the dorm anyway getting ready for a so called date." Jessica answers and giggle.

Taeyeon lower her head in embarrassment."Whatever, do you see Yoona?" Jessica asked again.

"It seems you are happy?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because Yoona ask me for a date. Youbknow it was her birthday tomorrow, but seems it was her who gave me gift." Jessica happily answered

"Really? Why??? Yoona is happy now again? Did Nana texted her after not meeting her for months?? "

Taeyeon asked. Jessica frown

"Yah!! You midget! Are you telling me that the possibility that Yoona will ask me on a date is just because her girlfriend texted her! That was hard on my side." Jessica yell to her friend.

"Yahb don't call me midget as if you are not shorty. Whatever. I have to go. I see Yoona going to roof top earlier." Taeyeon says and left Jessica.

Jessica frown just thinking that the girl she like have girlfriend. Well she was like a pass time who will be Yoona's toy when her girlfriend was not around. Well it was not Yoona's choice. It was her choice.

Jessica run to the rooftop to look for her Bestfriend, she see Yoona crying there.

"Yoongie!" Jessica call her out, but Yoona still crying. Jessica approach her bestfriend

"Why?? "

Yoona hugged her and start crying "We are over. The game is now over. She give up."

Jessica feel sorry for her bestfriend. She caress her bestfriend's back. She must be happy that Nna and Yoona finally broke up but seeing Yoona broken like this also makes Jessica break into pieces.

"Sorry." The only word that Jessica can say. She know that no one can make her BESTFRIEND comfort.

 

 

Yoona was in the library, thinking of Nana when a blonde approach her.

"Yoongie." Jessica whisper to Yoona's ear which make the latter shiver. Yoona look at her with a cold face.

"What?!" Yoona ask in a cold tone

"Still thinking of her??" Jessica asked.Yoona didn't give a time to answer. Isn't it obvious? It is normal in her who was in the girst stage of moving on.

Jessica just sit opposite to Yoona. "Yoongie~"Jessica says in complain tone.

"I am not in the mood of talking unnie." Yoona answered in cold voice again.

"But you've been like this for a week, I am really worried." Jessica explains, it was for her seeing the girl being pain. She know how hard it is. She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter