"MAKE ME!"

"MAKE ME!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Inside Big Hit Entertainment - 2:53AM

It was nearly 3:00AM when the 7 boys of BTS had decided that it was time to take a short break from their late night dance practice. Usually,Taehyung would be the first one out the door to get some much needed fresh air and/or to grab some snacks from the nearby convenience store along with the rest of the members but not today. Today, he was just too exhausted, the hectic long hours of practicing nonstop had finally taken its' toll on him.

"Are you not coming Taehyung?"

"Too...tired..." He heaved out a long exasperated sigh, mumbling words that were barely audible. He had managed to sprawl himself comfortably onto the cold wood flooring of their practice room as the rest of the members decided to leave him alone and left the room without much thought. For the first time, Taehyung had stayed behind as his eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the second.

To be totally honest, he didn't like being in there by himself but he definitely needed to rest for a bit or else he wouldn't be able to make it through the next few hours of practice. And truth be told, it was definitely creepy being in there all alone; being confined inside those 4 soundproof walls as the dead silent air surrounded and engulfed all around him. It surely wasn't something Taehyung enjoyed, thank goodness that the lights were all on. Although this was a situation that he normally wouldn't put himself through; at this point in time, it didn't bother him at all. He couldn't take it anymore and took his chances, finally closing and resting his exhausted eyes without thinking anything further.

*Tic*

*Tic*

*Tic*

It had only been a few seconds but at that moment, the only sound echoing through his ears from inside that room was the sound of a ticking clock; hung across from the mirrored wall behind him. He dared not to open his eyes, fearing that the worst could happen. Instead, all he could do was toss and turn; shifting his position here and there while feeling a little on the uneasy side. Okay, honestly speaking he was seriously getting freaked out but he wasn't about to waste whatever energy he barely had left in him to open his eyes and get out of there. He decided to stay put, taking in a few deep breaths before eventually calming himself down without much effort. He didn't even know when it had happened, but soon enough he had fallen asleep soundlessly.

3:33AM

*Tic*

*Tic*

*Tic*

*Creak*

Taehyung stirred restlessly in his sleep; faintly hearing the sound of the clock once again before the door of the practice room slowly creaked open and close. A light cool breeze chillingly traveled through the opened space as it dangerously landed upon his warm skin, sending unwanted chills down his spine. Even then, his tired eyes stayed glued shut as he just assumed that the members were all back from their little outing.

"You guys back already...?" He sighed, knowing that he eventually needed to get up. But there was nothing, no response whatsoever after that.  

*Step*

*Tic*

*Step*

*Tic*

*Step*

*Thump, thump*

He waited and waited for a few seconds more, but nothing. No one was answering him and yet at that moment there were three discrete sounds coming from inside that room.

*Thump, thump* One being; the beating of his heart pounding violently as he hears the creepy ticking sound of the clock hanging from the wall directly in front of him now and the light footsteps that were seemingly getting closer and closer.

"Guys...? Stop messing around, it's...it's not funny..." He sounded terrified, stumbling over his words like never before. He was now fully awake and finally was able to muster up some courage to slightly open his eyes. He wished he hadn't done so though and as soon as he took a peek at his sudden surroundings, it only took a mere glimpse for him to quickly squint his eyes shut once again. All he saw was darkness. The lights were switched off somehow...

*Tic*

*Step*

*Tic*

*Step*

Taehyung was seriously scared at that moment as the footsteps became more prominent, reaching closer and closer to where he was. Then all of the sudden, the footsteps stopped...

*Tic*

*Tic*

*Tic*

He squeezed his eyes shut even tighter, fearing that he would see something that he didn't want to see. Instead of seeing something at that moment though, he suddenly felt something. Something had brushed gently against his face, landing itself on top of his right cheek. He knew what it was, but it wasn't his...

Hair...

Long hair?

"L...long...HAIR!!!" Taehyung's eyes immediately shot wide open and the next thing he saw, nearly gave him a heart attack.

For his sake, just remember that the room was pitch black. He could barely see anything but what he saw at that exact moment was definitely clear as day. Only a few inches away from his face, there stood a long haired girl staring down at him.

"BOO!" Her fingertips lightly grazed his shoulders as he frantically shot up off the ground in a blink of an eye.


"AH!!!" He screamed for dear life, stumbling aimlessly to reach the door where the light switch was located. As soon as he reached for the switch and the lights flickered on almost immediately, he nearly collapsed after seeing who was there.

"Hahahaha"

"Ji...Jimin?" Sweat droplets were visibly trailing down his face as he collected his composure, feeling relieved that it wasn't a ghost after all.

"AHHAHAHAHA. Annyeong oppa~" Jimin clutched her stomach laughing so hard as she wasn't expecting him to be as scared as he was.

"I think I just died..." The one thing in life that Taehyung feared the most was ghost. Unfortunately, it didn't help that he was extremely tired and that the girl had showed up in the dark while he was half asleep; looking like the girl from the Grudge.

"Hahahahaha.You should have seen your face oppa, it was priceless!" Jimin tried her best to stifle her laughter but ended up laughing even more, seeing his lifeless expression once again.

"Do you not know how scary you look in the dark?" Taehyung clung onto his chest, over exaggerating himself as he pouted angrily at her.

"Well, I guess that's why the other oppas told me to come in here and scare you~" Jimin proudly took a bow as she had completed a successful mission.

"Speaking of those culprits, where are they? And what on earth are you doing here anyways?" Taehyung had almost forgotten where they were at and seeing Jimin in their company building wasn't exactly what he'd call normal.

"Um, they told me to come here and scare you but they didn't tell me where they were going to be... So, I guess I don't know where they're at?? And I came here with Jackson oppa, he said something about wanting to hangout with you guys and he brought me along." Jimin answered without any hesitation as she looked down at Taehyung who was still on the ground near the door.

"Oh, okay. Have you been here before?" Taehyung picked himself up off the ground, after realizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter