my evil boyfriend

My Evil Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung entered to the car tiredly."take me home soon oppa.i can't hold my eyes anymore." Then lended her head back and closed her sleepy eyes.A massage sound heared from her phone.Eunjung picked her phone and looked at that with no mood.

**baby are you awake??sorry for not called you today.good night.**

A really big smile covered her face.she replied immediately.*my work overed just 5min ago.i'm in home way.*

**it's midnight.why you still working????you need rest honey.don't make tired yourself.**

*don't worry about me.you are so busy this days too.please becareful about your health and don't forget any meals*

**i miss you to death**

A sentence..a simple sentence that brought Eunjung to sky.her fingers flight on phone screen.*me too.*

**tomorrow we have dance practice.no one will be there except us.come to our place.if i can't see you tomorrow i will kill myself**

Eunjung loud laugh make her manager think that she is crazy."Eunjung~ah are you ok??"

Eunjung smiled shyly."hehehe.yeah i'm ok.but..oppa..do i have anything to do tomorrow??"she asked with hope that he say no...but...

"of course.you should come here again.but just for three or four hours."

"ok.so don't add anything else.i wanna see some of my friends tomorrow and please keep this as a secret"her manager just nodded.Eunjung smiled happily and answered the massage.*i come.preper yourself to show me what did you practice for in last week.*

**thanks a lot.then i say to my members that you are intreste to see our practice.i love you..my beauty angle**

*i love you too.my handsome boy*

Tomorrow

Eunjung rappidly went out of the car."oppa don't wait for me.i will go home by myself."

"ok.take care.Eunju...."before he could finish his word Eunjung was gone.

 

Eunjung run to practice room.and saw 2pm members sited on the floor.she feel guiltly for make them wait.

"hi guys.soory for coming late.i'm really sorry."Eunjung bite her lower lip with shame.

2pm stand up and hug her one by one.t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter