Barney, he loves me!

Barney, he loves me!

    Dino has had a lot of time to just notice things about Vernon, like the way he sometimes mixes English words into his Korean sentences, sending almost everyone instantly into a confused state. He finds that the more he notices, the more compelling Vernon seems, this unknown being just waiting to be figured out. He's in love with this being.

 

   Another thing Dino has noticed about Vernon is that he has a rather strange taste when it comes to watching the television. He seems to like kids television, particularly this show about those little kids who do maths. They remind the youngest of Woozi.

 

   But it's not Vernon's favourite show.

 

   Vernon's favourite show, Dino notices, features a purple singing creature. A dinosaur. Dino isn't sure what type of dinosaur it is, he doesn't think it's an Apatosaurus. But that isn't important. It's a dinosaur, and Dino now needs to find a creative way of confessing.

 

   Dino watches an episode of the purple dinosaur show to find inspiration. He discovers that the purple dinosaur is Barney, and that there is a particular song that describes his feelings.

 

   In the dormatory lounge, with just himself and the rapper, Dino sings.

 

   "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?"

 

   Vernon is shocked. He is shocked by Dino's ability to notice things about him, the way Dino was able to sing a song almost perfectly in English without him or Joshua helping him, but most importantly the way Dino shares his feelings. His thoughts are now taken over by a single thought: “Blimey, he loves me!” He confesses back.

 

   "I will say it, Dino. I love you too."