Where We Clash 1

Where We Clash
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Where We Clash 1

 

Everyone in the dorm is preoccupied with doing their own business. Since it's on weekend, they're given a day off and it's a blessing for them. They're taking this opportunity to bonding more with their fellow members. Especially with the ones that they rarely get to spend time with since they're busy with their partners.

However, this one member is finding her group's leader which her whereabouts is still unknown. Jin finds Baby Soul in the kitchen but it is empty. She starts her way to the leader's room and finds Jiae, Jisoo, Kei and Sujeong are chatting happily. She knows who she should ask first and sets her eyes on that certain member.

"Jiae unnie, have you seen leader unnie? I haven't seen her since we arrived here."

Jiae scrunches her nose and frowns. Now that Jin has mentioned, she's just noticed that she hasn't seen the shortest member and her only elder sister either.

"No, I didn't see her. Why?" Jiae raises her eyebrows at the younger girl. Jin shakes her head.

"There is something I want to talk to her about. Besides, it's her birthday tomorrow so I want to ask her if she has any plan for that." Jin sighs before resuming her speech. "She has been missing since half an hour ago!"

Jisoo furrows her eyebrows in confusion hearing the younger girl's rant. "Where can she have been to?" Kei and Sujeong trade glances and look at Jin.

"You know who you should be looking for to find Soojung unnie. Maybe she has plans for our leader," Sujeong speaks. Jiae and Kei nod their heads in response.

"Try asking her. Maybe she knows."

"Or have you asked manager oppa?" Jisoo looks at Jin. The latter nods her head. "Manager oppa doesn't know where Soul unnie is!"

"Sujeong's right! Perhaps Mijoo unnie knows!" Kei who has been keeping quiet speaks up. Jin nods her head in understanding.

"Alright, I go ask her now!"

Jin leaves the room and goes to the other to find her target with her maknae girlfriend, playing around or she can say, flirting. Jin rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Yah Jung Yein. Mijoo unnie!" The mentioned girls turn their heads to the source of the voice and find Jin crosses her arms. They look at the standing girl innocently.

"What?"

Jin sighs and grits her teeth at the elder member and the youngest member. The two girls are dumbfounded with her action. Butawhile later, Yein suddenly flashes a sly smile! It's like she already finds out why Jin looks somehow furious.

"Eyy Jin unnie, don't tell me you're jealous at us!" Mijoo looks at Yein in bewilderment. Jin's jealous at them? As long as she knows, the younger girl rarely gets jealous and it sometimes makes Yein gone mad. The youngest member is dying to make her girlfriend jealous but has never succeeded. Has the time finally comes now? Has Yein finally succeeds yet?

Jin looks at her girlfriend like she's being ridiculous. Jin, jealous? The two words have never matched each other well. At least not in her life dictionary! Even back then when Lovelyz has yet made their debut, Baby Soul features in her favorite idol, Hoya, Infinite H's songs, she's grateful and felt blessed for her fellow trainee instead of being envied.

"Excuse me! Me, jealous? Huh, you know me well Jung Yein. I will never get jealous at petty things like these." Yein pouts at her girlfriend. "Then, why do you look mad?"

Jin averts her attention to Mijoo instead. "Have you see  Soojung unnie? I have been looking for her."

Yein furrows her eyebrows. "You come here look mad just because you're looking for Soojung unnie? How mean! You don't want to know how I've been doing? I haven't spent time with you today."

Mijoo and Jin look at Yein before totally ignoring her. "Why are you looking for my girlfriend?"

"Oh now you admit she's your girlfriend?" Mijoo is taken aback and looks at Jin in disbelief. She has never ashamed of admitting Lee Soojung a.k.a. Baby Soul is her girlfriend. Instead she's proud that the leader is her girlfriend. She has been dropping hints since debuy how much she likes Soojung and even her hobby is teasing her own girlfriend.

Jin sighs before deciding to not be mean and be straightforward with tge oblivious girl. "Soojung unnie has been missing 30 minutes ago. I want to talk to her but she's nowhere to be found. The members told me maybe you know because perhaps you have plans for her birthday tomorrow and doing it today instead. You know we'll be busy with practice back tomorrow!"

Mijoo snaps her forehead and wide opens. Truthfully, she forgets about het girlfriend's birthday until Jin mentions about it. Jin and Yein look at the elder's member action and know right away that Mijoo has forgotten about it. They shake their heads. 

"Do have any idea where she might be right now?"

-

Baby Soul strolls at the Han River alone. She sneaks to go out without anyone noticing and she succeeds at doing so. 2 more hours to her birthday and she hasn't actually expected much.

She's not looking forward nor anticipating for it either.

She's grateful that they're given the day off on weekends. Truthfully, she feels lonely these lately. She doesn't even know why. Since they are freed from any schedule, they're practicing to no end with 8 members back and preparing for their next comeback. Baby Soul is exhausted with all the endless practices but she feels blast about it. Especially since she's doing this for her dream and with her dearest members whom she cherished a lot!

And her group member girlfriend, Lee Mijoo! She smiles upon remembering her girlfriend. 

Unfortunately, her girlfriend is oblivious of her inner feelings. What she's been worrying about and everything. Mijoo has never asked about it. Maybe Mijoo just wants to give her some space. She thinks only the positive ones from it.

Baby Soul takes a seat at one of the empty benches and starts to think about what will happen in the future. Luckily for her, the river is empty of people and she hasn't been noticed yet. She wishes that no one will recognize her. She really wants this precious time alone.

She's been thinking about her relationship with her girlfriend. She thinks whether the both of them have a future together or not. She has read that recently a same marriage has been legally approved at several countries in Europe but she's unsure about her own country. Especially since she and her girlfriend are both a public figure. Sure there's a lot coming out saying they're gay, but she's still contemplated about her relationship. Will she and Mijoo ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter