Final

Bound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark, Let’s go home. You are so drunk”

Yerin, Mark’s bestfriend of nine years helped Mark to get up from the bar. “Yerin. You should drink girl. Don’t be so stiff” Mark said with his drunk voice. “Your parents won’t be pleased hearing this kind of news from you, let’s just go home”

 

Shin Yerin, the girl every man dreamt of. A restaurant owner, a good chef, own beauty and brain, most of all she’s kind. Life seems easy for her? Well, there’s one thing that keep holding her down. Her bestfriend, Mark. Mark was disorganized, alcoholic, handsome and will inherit his family’s huge hotel business. He got the look but not the manner.

Stupidly, Shin Yerin falled in love with him on their first encounter. Eventhough Mark wasn’t exactly a player, it’s not easy for her to get his heart. All these years, there’s only two women that managed to get close to him. Shin Yerin and an anonymous girl that no one knew whatsoever about her identity.

Their first encounter wasn’t that pretty. Yerin was reading her favourite book when suddenly Mark spilled chocolate milk all over it. They went into huge argue. That happened nine years ago when they were 15.

“Give me one more drink” Mark said when he was seated on Yerin’s car.

“That’s enough. I’m going to bring you home” Yerin chuckled and put the seatbelt on him.

Almost every Saturday night, this was what Mark did. He would get drunk on his favourite bar, and then the bartender would call Yerin.

“Since when you’re so heavy?” Yerin said while she helped him walking towards his house.

“I don’t know. You tell me. The girl I’m in love with is not around and I’m coping myself” Mark mumbled with his drunk voice.

The girl Mark in love with? Yes. That’s the anonymous girl. Mark said he had been loving the same girl for 7 years now but Yerin never met her or asked about her existence to him. Partly because she’s afraid of the out come. Getting heartbroken. Mark in the other hand never told Yerin exactly about her. Yerin would only hear random facts now and then.

“Go to sleep” Yerin dumped Mark on his bed and covered him with blanket.

“Goodnight Yerin” Mark said with muffled voice.

“It’s already morning you idiot” Yerin chuckled and went out of the room. Closing the door behind.

 

Mark didn’t know that it’s the last encounter Yerin will ever made with him. Shin Yerin’s parents were going to set her up on an arrange marriage with a foreigner and she’ll leave the country by 8 AM. She thought maybe she would say a nice goodbye words but Mark wasn’t exactly in a perfect shape.

“Goodbye unrequited love” Yerin mumbled to herself as she walked inside the plane. Leaving Seoul behind, leaving Mark behind.

It was 9 AM when Mark suddenly woke up with a huge hangover. It was weird though, usually Yerin would stay and helped him cure the hangover. But not that time.

Days after days, months after months and it finally 2 years of Yerin dissapearance.

 

“I’m pregnant” Yerin said to his husband. Unlike marriage life she was dreaming of, her husband was abusive towards her.

“YOU WHAT?” His husband yelled and slapped her. Yerin was utterly numb. She was no longer crying or whatever. Yerin longed for Mark existence. She longed for Mark idiocy and so much more. Her parents didn’t know about her abusive husband. Yerin in the other hand didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter