01; Prologue

The Classic of Heartbreak

 

 

Ha Neul POV

 

The Before ;

 

 

I and Kai have been friends as long as I can remember. We were inseparable. Wherever he go, I will follow. Even though sometimes he would pushed me and cursed me thousands times for tailing him around. I know he was annoyed by my presence but for me as long as Kai is there, I will be there for him. Through thick or thin. I promised myself to be his heroine .We grow up in the same neighbourhood, so basically there is not a time that I would crash in to his room and hang out with his friends. Every single friends Kai had, eventually will be my friends too. I know somehow , as we grow up there’s going to be the time that he would find a girl to be his companion. More specific , a girlfriend. So how desperate I am , to keep Kai mine. I learn how to become pretty , how to wear make-up , how to make sure my mascara won’t melt, how to stay fit and sort. I run extra mile so that I would be the “It girl”. I learn to be social with people , and how to wrap them a round my fingers. I become the , the typical , basic . I would chase those girl who have a guts to even say a single “Hi” to Kai. Everything just for one reason , to make sure Kai , Kim Jong In will only look at me. Only me. And for years , it works. No one would dare to even glance at him. I am at the top of the hierarchy that time. Same goes to Kai. We both in the Ivy League. I felt what power feel likes, what control taste like. I become bad myself. I become that who would ruin your high school love fantasies.

 

 

The start of high school was fun , really fun. Some of the seniors would come to me. They would shower me with love and affection. How funny they thought I was that innocent high school girl who look cute all the time . The reality , I just went with the flow. I played along. I even seduced the football captain to make Kai, the captain for next season. I even tried so hard to become the head cheerleader.Just to have an exclusive excess to the school football team. I used every people I know , to make Kai powerful. To make who he was right now. Just because I want him to be in the same level as I was. I give him my everything. Everything. I feel right. I felt like that was the things I should do for him as his heroine. Not even a time , I would left him alone. Never. Kai was fine by side. We always be together. Always. He didn’t even complain not once. I thought he was enjoying himself with all the luxury I showered him. I was happy. Really happy. Everything was perfect. The parties we attend together, all his game I have cheered him on. We somehow become the school’s number one couple. All girls in our school knew that Kai is off limits and for guys , they wished they was Kai. But how sad , I always and always will be looking at him . Just him. Kai , Kim Jong In. Years passed , things when well. Everything went just like I planned it will be.

 

 

 

The last year of high school , I though it was going to be ours year, since the Prom Queen and King selection is for the seniors. And it will be romantic if I and Kai , will get the crown. How romantic it will be , I thought. This is my dream since I was a kid. Kai would sometimes promised to be my King , but after I blackmailed him for sneaking out from his house to played football. That time his mom , didn’t like Kai joined sports. He was raised to be a good boy , that boy who stays inside and studies all the time , yeah . And I would beg his mom to let him play with me outside. But how cruel Kai is , he would left me alone and play with his friends. So this year , is going to be awesome , since I already plan to be the Prom Queen and of course Kai will be my King. I know Kai would be King , he was mine . All along. Or so I thought he was.

 

And how stupid I thought I was the only flower in his garden.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So first chapter is UP! 

Please subscribe and comment hehe .

and you guys can check out my twitter @kjonginjr and also instagram @pureblxck :)

Thanks for reading.