#4:One Night Stand

Iljae Drabble Collection

#4:One Night Stand

Warnings:implied ,use of foul language,drinking,tattoos

Word count:997 words

Summary:Ilhoon is used to having a lot of one night stands. That is,until a guy named Sungjae marks his heart. An

d his as well.

A/N:i know i said there would be a chapter,but i ended up writing this,and theres no actual . anyways,ilhoon has a lot of . wrote this in the middle of the night so it doesnt rly make sense but !!! enjoy (((im still begging for comments sorry)))

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Last night was supposed to be a one night stand.

 

It really was.

 

Ilhoon just wanted to get really drunk and have a disgustingly dirty and meaningless ,then wake up the next morning with his sore and his heart aching,feeling awful about himself.

 

But life apparently had other plans for him,because he woke up alone in his room,his underwear missing and an unknown name tattooed on his left asscheek.

 

Now,he has no idea of who this 'Sungjae' is,and he most certainly does not know why and how he got his name tattooed on his ,but Ilhoon still feels awful about himself and his is really ing sore,so he figures that he still got his disgustingly dirty hook up. Probably with this Sungjae guy.

 

Still,he can't really ignore the tattoo,so he takes a shower (after throwing up in the toilet,because he's hungover as and he feels like ),puts on some nice clothes and texts his friend Jackson,because Jackson literally knows everyone on campus,and he most likely knows who Sungjae is as well.

 

to:jacks

12:36 a.m

yo man can i come over at ur place? gotta ask u smth

 

Ilhoon doesn't wait for the answer,he directly goes outside and starts walking to Jackson's dorm,because his buddy probably won't have any problem with him barging into his room and asking about a random guy called Sungjae.

 

He's about to knock on the door when he gets a text back-and he doesn't like it. At all.

 

from:jacks

12:43 a.m

sure u can come! there are mark n sungjae here tho,idk if u mind

 

 

Ilhoon minds. He really does not want to meet Sungjae now. But he's already knocked on the door while reading the text,and he can hear Jackson yelling 'COME IN' from inside the room.

 

Take a deep breath.

 

Ilhoon pushes the door open and walks in,finding Jackson and two other guys eating pizza on the floor.

 

He really hopes Sungjae isn't the tiny guy with bright red hair,because he's definitely not Ilhoon's type.

 

On the other hand,the black haired boy with large shoulders and big eyes looks exactly like Ilhoon's ideal man-he has the looks,the height,the stunning smile.

 

"Ilhoon! It's been AGES since you last came here! Last time was when you blew Minhyuk at my party,right? Good times,man!" Jackson hugs him,a huge smile on his face. The black haired guy chokes on his pizza.

 

Ilhoon wants to cry.

Honestly,he didn't want to be introduced to the mysterious Sungjae as 'the guy who '. Now he'll think that Ilhoon is a ing .

 

"Guys,this is my best bro,Ilhoon! These are Mark",Jackson points at the tiny red head,"and Sungjae!"

 

Sungjae stares at him,his expression halfway between horror and relief.

 

Mark is introducing himself,but Ilhoon doesn't hear a thing because a pretty vivid and explicit image of himself choking on Sungjae's in a dirty bathroom stall appears in his memory,and he kind of wants to disappear forever because,what the ,why does he give s so easily when he's drunk?

 

He hopes that Sungjae doesn't remember anything about last night,because that would be SO awkard.

 

But then again,he has the guy's name tattoeed on his ,and he kind of needs to ask him about it.

 

"So. Nice to meet you. Ilhoon,right? Jung Ilhoon?" Sungjae says,and Ilhoon's attention focuses back on the black haired guy.

 

What the ,even his voice is attractive.

 

"Yeah,that's me. Also,how do you know my surname?"

 

"It's a long story. I,um,I wanted to talk you. I'm glad we ran into each other here." The taller boy coughs and Ilhoon can see him blush slightly and he's completely sure that Sungjae remembers everything and holy this is gonna be so embarassing.

 

"By the way,Ilhoon,didn't you say you had to ask me something? Spit it out,man!" Jackson butts in their small conversation and honestly,why is Ilhoon's life so hard.

 

"Me? Uh,I just. I wanted to know something about some guy. But I found out,so don't worry!"

 

"Who's 'some guy'?" Mark finally speaks up (Ilhoon almost forgot he was there. He's kinda sorry about it,but what can you do).

 

"Um." Ilhoon swallows hard. "I gotta talk to Sungjae for a bit. Outside."

 

Jackson and Mark look at them with questioning looks,and Sungjae slowly nods and gets up.

 

They walk outside in silence,sneaking glances at each other when they think the other isn't looking,until Ilhoon finally speaks up.

 

"So. Like. I think we hooked up last night."

 

"Since I kind of have your full name tattooed on my body,it's pretty safe to assume that we had ." Sungjae states,and Ilhoon almost trips on his own feet. He got matching tattoos with a stranger? What the ?

 

"Glad to know I'm not the only one with a name tattooed on his ."

 

"What the ? You have my name on your ?" Sungjae looks genuinely surprised.

 

"Um,yeah? I think I ed only one guy named Sungjae last night."

 

"Oh. . I have your name on my hipbone. I'm glad you're not some gross old man,by the way."

 

"Me too,man. You're hot,I don't mind having your name tattooed onto my . Also,what the happened last night?"

 

"I was at a club and you like. my in the bathroom stall. I think we ed afterwards? I have no idea of when we got to a tattoo parlor though." Sungjae looks extremely uncomfortable discussing this,and Ilhoon feels like laughing at him. He looks like an innocent nice guy. Why would an angel like Sungjae around with someone like Ilhoon? It's not like Ilhoon is a . But he's definitely not as innocent as Sungjae.

 

"For the record,I'm not a . I swear I don't blow random guys in bathroom stalls on daily basis. I once gave a in a church though." Sungjae chokes on his spit again. Ilhoon is having so much fun.

 

Sungjae is so cute. And hot. And honestly,Ilhoon is kind of happy he got that tattoo. He's happy he met this amazing guy.

 

"Hey,listen up. Since we have each other's names tattooed on our bodies and its gonna be kind of hard to forget you,why don't we go on a date? I mean,if you want to keep the whole one night stand thing going it's okay,but you still have my name tattooed on your hip,man."

 

Sungjae laughs,and throws his arm around Ilhoon's neck. "You know what,Jung Ilhoon? I wanna get to know you. Like,properly get to know you. Let's go on a date. And maybe you could blow me again afterwards." He winks,and Ilhoon ing blushes,and he instantly knows that,man,they're perfect for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

((((let me know if i should write a sequel for this bc i might))))