Chapter 1

Can You Feel It (EunHae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

  Donghae didn’t remember being this scared in his life. And if this was just the beginning… he did not know whether it would only grow worse. He could feel it- building like an unstoppable snowball in the pit of his stomach.

   He could not concentrate on anything but an empty, thoughtless world. In his building anxiety, he constructed elaborate rationalizations for why everything would turn out all right but still… the nagging voice in the back of his mind spoke of nothing but doom ahead.

  Donghae had always been afraid of flying... and the fact that he was a plane for the first time in his life did not reassure him much... in fact, the mere feeling of being inside the plane terrified him.

  His slender fingers pressed into the skin of his forearms, nails biting in the layer of fine dust, drawing beads of blood. His whole body shook, bones rattling in the constant fear of the future that loomed before him. Heart pounding so hard against his ribcage as his pulse pressed outward, jerking the veins within. Oh god. Oh god. His eyes squeezed shut at the sound of the plane engine starting. He felt the seats beneath him move and knew that it was time to take off.

  “Donghae,” a voice called softly by his ear. “Donghae, are you okay?”

  “I’m fine,” Donghae muttered briefly through gritted teeth, before feeling a sick feeling climbing up his throat.

   Eunhyuk knew that Donghae was far from fine.

  The negative thoughts keep coming like waves on rocks. The arguments in his head get so fast and so disturbing that his brain shut down his body. The sweat has completely covered his body and his heart feels like it's going to explode.

  “Donghae, you’re shaking,” the voice muttered, slight shock entering his voice. “Donghae! Wait here, I’ll call Teukie-hyung,”

  Don’t go… Donghae wanted to say but even as his lips parted, no words came out but the chattering of his teeth. Eunhyukie, don’t go…

  It all happened in a split second, how the plane seem to dip slightly, jerking him in his seat. He could hear the sound of wheels speeding up, the force of inertia pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter