Chapter 2

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago.

"Yah, did you heard it? Her mom did suicide d because his stepfather cheating,"

"Her family is rich, right? Maybe her father give his young girls money,"

"Didn't she always being cold? It's because her family's problem,"

"Shut up! She just looking here,"

Kim So Eun. The inherited from JEA Group, her family just being topic after the news about her mother's suicided, and her stepfather's affair. 

She's being a hot topic in her school. But, her coldness made every student lazy to close to her. 

She's always hidden her pretty face with her long hair and glasses even she's not have a minus.

"Eo, that's girl is Kim So Eun, right? Everyone just talking about her.."

Soeun was started used to being a gossip and heard everyone talking in front of her. She's just igonored them. Even she's heard everything that made her hurt.

"I wonder if her stepfather flirting with her too-" 

Soeun always held her anger and just igonered them again. Some girls would following her and talking about her intentional.

"Maybe her mother used to being his affair when-"
But, she couldn't held anymore.

"Yah!"

She wanted yell at them all now. She just want to they're stop.

"Aigoo.. you made me shock, if it's all not true, you have to speak.."

"You made me disgusted.." 

Don't know why, it's spontaneously out from .

"Mwo?! Yah!"

For the first time, she's against them made herself out of her anger, she's yelled at them and cursed out of them.

Her hair messed, her glasses broken, her uniform dirty and her heart cried out. She's get scores from the school and she's just want to run away.

*****

"You have many photo of herself too, you're stalker?" 

Donghae fastly grabbed all photos and asked his friends to not touched them.

"Ah I remember now, isn't she the girl who being gossip?" Said Sangwoo excited to remind that.

"She's cool," murmured Donghae.

"What?"

"I think I will join the reunion,"

******

Soeun waiting in the car and prepared herself before come in to the pub. She hasn't a good memories of her high school. She's didn't have any friend. If it's not because a guy who named Lee Donghae. She's not would being there.
As predicted, she's not know anyone. She's hate a crowded and loud. Not far from her, a familiar guy walking to her and she's just ignored his eyes.

"We're meet again,"

He just smiled and tried to talking again.

"So, you're alumnus Myunwook high school too?" Asked him to her ears a little bit shout because music so loud.

Again. She just ignored him.

"My name-"

Soeun just leave him to pickup a called made that guy smile widely. 

"I will waiting here!"

"Eo, I am forget to ask you his photo. Do you have it?" Asked Soeun to someone at phone.

"Ah, why I am not think like that." Soeun ended her called and open her browser to googling him.

Lee Dong Hae.

*****

He said that he would waiting her but Soeun lost him.

She hasn't idea if that guy was him. Not so long,  a guy who she was searched appears on her eyes with smiling as his body dancing. 

She recalled their meeting from the florist till last. Why that person has to be him. She's walking to him passed the crowded who e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter