Pronunciation

Pronunciation

Italic mean they're talking in English.


 

NO POV (Pre-debut time)

 

"What this Manager-nim?" Seungkwan ask curiously as the manager hand him a book. "English dictionary?"

 

"Yes, although we have Hansol and Jisoo, it doesnt hurt to have more English speaker," He answer.

 

"Alright," Seungkwan shrugged happily and skipped away. "I'll just get them to help."

 

The cheerful boy enter the practice room with the other guys from Seventeen dancing or singing. He found Hansol and Jisoo talking to each other in English. Good time as any. Seungkwan stood between them and held up the book close to his face.

 

"What?" Hansol ask. "Do you want us to teach you English?"

 

Seungkwan nodded excitedly.

 

"What do you know in English?" Jisoo ask, smiling.

 

"Absolutely nothing," The second oldest of the three answer proudly.

 

"Alright," Hansol laugh. "While don't we practice, then we'll teach you at the dorm."

 

"Ok," Seungkwan put the book down and when practice with the other members.

 


 

"Home sweet home," Hoshi yell happily as all the members run into the house. Some went to shower while other just raid the kitchen.

 

"You guys are savages," Jisoo walk in like a gentleman. "Calm down."

 

"Shut up," Was the answer he got in return.

 

Jisoo walk into his room and get ready to go shower. When he was about to exit it, a grinning Seungkwan with an English dictionary in hand greet him.

 

"Let me shower ok?" Jisoo ruffle the younger hair. "But if you can't wait, ask Hansol first."

 

Seungkwan disappear down the corridor and dive into Hansol and his room. Jisoo just chuckle at the sight and walk into the bathroom nearby.

 

Seungkwan look around the room for Hansol but to no avail. He only gaint lump on Hansol's bed, which he jump on.

 

"Hyung!" Hansol whine, sitting up from his peaceful nap.

 

"Hansol, you promise to help me," Seungkwan held the book in front of the curly hair boy face.

 

"Alright, learn the alphabet first," Hansol said with a yawn. "That's the first most important step. The alphabet chart should be in the back of that book."

 

So that's how Hansol "help" his hyung and got his beauty sleep at the same time. Seungkwan sit on his bed and study the ABC, occasionally mess up, which Hansol point out, eventhough he is half-unconscious.

 

"Ok, I'm good with the alphabet, what's next?" Seungkwan jump on Hansol again after half an hour. "The ABC song really help."

 

"Let me go wash my face real quick," Hansol walk out the room and headed toward the bathroom. "Next, is common greeting. Hello. How are you? Stuff like that."

 

The lesson went on with Seungkwan following Hansol all over the dorm. Seungkwan is a quick learner so by the time it's dinner, he could have a small baby converstion in English.

 

While eating, Seungkwan keep on reviewing everything by repeating it to Hansol, who is slightly annoy but got over it when he see Seungkwan's determined face. He has alway like the older boy, but he still don't know if it's romantically like him or just simply look up to him. Either way, he doesn't mind hanging around Seungkwan at all.

 

"How's the English lesson go?" Jisoo ask from across the table.

 

"Hello, how are you?" Seungkwan's Korea accent still clear but at least it understandable.

 

Jisoo smile brightly and answer, "I'm good, how about you?"

 

"Oh, I am good, chocolate pudding," Seungkwan replied.

 

Everyone clap and cheer for Seungkwan while Hansol and Jisoo laugh.

 

"You say chocolate pudding at the end," Jisoo pointed out.

 

"I'm craving that right now," Seungkwan pout. "Hyung, can we go buy some?"

 

"Sure," Jisoo said. "After dinner."

 

When everyone finish eating, Seungkwan immediately grab Jisoo by the wrist and pull him out the door. They walk to the nearby convienant store and bought the packs of chocolate pudding.

 

"How do you say this?" Seungkwan held up a bag of potato chips.

 

"Chips," Jisoo look up for a second before going back to count the money in his hand.

 

"Chips," Seungkwan repeated.

 

"Thank you," Jisoo thank the girl at the counter, who is sending flirty look at Jisoo. The boy ignore her and grab the bag with their pudding in it along with Seungkwan's hand; then they walk out to the cold night.

 

"Did that girl write her number behind the receipt?" Seungkwan look at the back of the receipt. "Maybe it's for you."

 

"Not interested."

 

"Not interested," The younger boy repeated in English.

 

"You say you don't know any word in English," Jisoo scoff.

 

"I don't, it's from the book," Seungkwan defend himself.

 

Apparently, when they walk in the dorm, they're still holding hand, so the other wolf-whistle and catty-call. Seungkwan's face quickly turn red and he ran to his room. Jisoo the packs of pudding to the members that's sitting around the TV in the living room, including Hansol, who saw the whole thing. He isn't upset or mad when he saw that, so does it mean something?

 

Jisoo left after making sure he grab one of the pudding cup and a spoon. He knock on Seungkwan/Hansol room before entering it.

 

"You ok?" Jisoo sat next to lump on Seungkwan's bed.

 

"I'm fine," A quiet voice answer him.

 

"You forgot to eat that pudding I buy," Jisoo slip the pudding cup and spoon under the blanket.

 

The sound of the cover of the cup got rip off cause Jisoo to smile. After a few quiet minutes, a pair of hands extended out from the blanket, holding an empty pudding cup and a dirty spoon.

 

"I gonna go throw these away, ok?" Jisoo ask. A part of the lump, presumably Seungkwan's head, nodded.

 

Jisoo walk out the room and into the kitchen. After throwing away the cup, he place the spoon in the clean sink, someone finally decided to do the dishes. The living room is full of unconscious bodies with the TV still on. Jisoo shut off the TV and grab the emergency blankets the members stack in one corner of the living room and cover everyone with one. Unknowingly to him, Hansol saw him walking back to Seungkwan's room.

 

"Seungkwan? I'm back," Jisoo knock the door again. 

 

The younger boy doesnt hide under the blanket anymore but he still hide his adorable red face. Jisoo just lay next to him, reading Seungkwan's book.

 

"Hyung, can you teach me now?" Seungkwan finally speak.

 

"Alright," Jisoo put down the book. "You say you know absolutely nothing right?"

 

Seungkwan nodded.

 

"I love you," Jisoo said. "Repeat it."

 

"I love you," Seungkwan repeated. "What does it mean?"

 

"It's a ... greeting between friends," Jisoo lied. "But only say that to me, since the other won't understand."

 

"What about Hansol?"

 

"He's a New Yorker," The older boy grin. "They greet differently then Californian. So promise you say that to me."

 

"Ok," Seungkwan pinky promise. "I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

 

"It's so late, let go to sleep," Seungkwan walk to the bathroom and brush his teeth. "Hyung, can you sleep with me tonight. Usually Hansol is here but he's probably sleeping in the living room."

 

"Ok," Jisoo went to brush his teeth as well.

 

After their cleaningg routine is finish, both lie on Seungkwan's bed and slowly drift to sleep. Jisoo was about to be unconscious when he feel an arm wrap around his waist and a head on his shoulder, he smile and wrap his arm around the body next to him.

 

NO POV (Present time)

 

"What's up? Oh sit down sit down," Seungkwan speak English on one of the variety show they attend. He's pretending to be the mc. 

 

Everyone laugh at his funny accent and they clapped loudly. The real mc wrap up the interview by promoting our new songs and mv. The members of Seventeen bow to the staff before walking to their bus. That was the last thing on schedule for that day so they can rest at home now.

 

Seungkwan slump down on the seat with Jisoo next to him. The younger rest his head on his hyung's shoulder. Every since that time they spend the night together, Seungkwan and Jisoo had been getting closer and closer. Some of the members even think they're dating, especially Hansol. Over the course of time, the New York boy had figure out his feeling for Seungkwan and conclude that it is only because he look up to the older boy, not because he like him or anything.

 

"Hyung, can I have an English lesson later?" Seungkwan ask.

 

"Sure," Jisoo pat the younger boy cheek playfully.

 

When Seventeen arrive at the dorm, everyone ran in and some took a shower while other sat in the living room, watching TV. Some of them raid the kitchen for foods.

 

"Even after debutting, they still haven't change," Jisoo laugh to himself. 

 

He went to his room to grab a towel and fresh cloth for his shower. When he open his door, a smiling Seungkwan with the English dictionary in hand greet him.

 

"Can you teach me now?" Seungkwan grin cheekily.

 

Jisoo grab the book and place it on his bed, "Later, I'm gonna shower right now."

 

"Ok, I'll just ask Hansol," Seungkwan answer innocently.

 

"No way," Jisoo  smirk. "I promise I teach you didn't I? We'll do it later but for now, there's something else we can do."

 

The older boy suprise Seungkwan by grabbing the younger's wrist and pull him into the bathroom. Moment later giggling and was heard from in there.

 

"They're so loud," Chan cover his ear.

 

"What do you expect?" Woozi scoff. "They're both vocalists."

 

Everyone try to focus on the shows on TV but the didn't stop. The sound of water nullify it a bit but it still loud. A sudden high-pitch moan was heard and after that it was quiet. Everyone try to listen but couldn't hear a sound now. When the bathroom door open, everyone quickly redirect their eyes back to the TV, but they didn't miss a half Seungkwan running to his room with a towel covering his waist and body litter bite marks, follow by an amuse Jisoo.

 

Look like Jisoo wasn't such a gentleman afterall.

 

"Is Seungkwan still having English lesson from you and Jisoo?" Seokmin ask Hansol.

 

"Nope, just Jisoo," Hansol answer and then his eyes widen.

 

A couple of minutes pass and squealing was heard again.

 


My first Seventeen fic, so happy. Wonder if I should put a mature tag on this. My dirty mind couldn't make this story just fluffy so I add a little hints in there. Anyway, comment below what you think... yeah that's it.

FIGHTING!!!