Chapter One

I Wish (HanChul)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  His eyes swept over the crowd emotionlessly. He knew that it was the same blue... that signature sapphire blue... but at that moment, all he could see was a world of monochrome. Everything was drained of life... drained of color...

  He looked to the skies, feeling a lance of pain in his heart.

  It was the first time he wasn't by his side at a concert. They were always together, holding hands on stage... doing fanservice together... He could still remember the screams of fans when they first kissed.

  Heechul-ah!

  The man turned at the faint sound of his name, hoping to see the gentle chinese man but was met with disappointment... it was just his imagination, that mind of his playing tricks on him whenever it had the chance to. 

  It's a cruel fate... to grow attached to someone so much and have that someone leave so suddenly.

  I wish to be able to hear your soft snores beside me everynight- those that lure me to sleep like a lullaby.

  I wish that you would still be able to lean close to me, and whisper your doubts in my ear.

  I wish that you would be able to argue with me- about how rebellious I am being all the time... That you aren't gone, and we aren't separated by lands and seas. 

  Hangeng... I miss you. 

  The ache of longing to be with him echoed through his very being.

  Watching that spot he always stands at, no longer there... it sent a wind colder than a winter gale, to pierce his very lungs and chill the very chambers of his chest... It was a torment he was unprepared for. 

  The man raised his microphone, the rawness of his emotions pouring out through every note. He choked up at the last note and quickly turned away to hide his flushed face.

  I wish to be able to hear you silly laughter beside me. I wish to see that lopsided smile on your face again.

  I wish to touch you... to hold you in my arms again... And this time, I promise I'll never let go... I wish to know- that you're still by my side.

  He could feel a comfortable touch on his arm after his solo and realized with a start that someone had noticed his pain.

  A soft smile touched Leeteuk's lips as the man turned to face his leader, but Heechul could see how it didn't meet his eyes. He recognized those eyes... it was a mirror of his- devoid of joy, and fuelled by a string of complicated emotions no one but himself could understand.

  Hyung, you miss him too, right? Heechul eyes seemed to speak with tinge of sadness.

  Leet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter