Tissue

[PJM, KTH] Collection of VMin Oneshots ♥

“We sat next to each other during a really sad film and now we’re sharing tissues silently whilst we cry at the cinema” AU

 

Jimin side walked towards the rows of empty seats in the cinema before plopping down to his assigned seat, a box of sweetened popcorn on his right hand and a big cup of sprite on the other. The cinema seemed empty except for a couple sitting a few rows behind him, a group of girls sitting at the right corner and an old aunty sitting alone a few rows in front of him. Jimin thought there might be a lot of people but even after the cinema has darkened and the first advertisement had started playing, it remained empty. Jimin shrugged and started eating his popcorn.

Jimin almost screamed when someone suddenly sat beside him a few minutes later. He turned and saw a handsome boy with godly features looking at him, in an apologetic way. “Sorry.” He said.

Jimin hopes that his cheeks are not red due to the other boy’s deep voice. Jimin smiled before looking towards the screen, just as the movie is starting. At the corner of his eyes, he watched as the other boy took out a few packets of snacks – from chocolate chip cookies to gummy worms. Jimin wonders how he brought all of it into the cinema. Jimin shrugged and focused his attention to the screen.

Jimin tried to contain his tears as the movie showed a scene where the main actor is laying down on the hospital bed, with the love of his life crying while hugging him. The main actor is on the bridge of ending his life, spending his few last moments with his love before closing his eyes. A few tears finally rolled down from Jimin’s eyes as he quickly wiped them away. No matter how many time he wiped, a few more tears just keep appearing, until a piece of tissue is shoved in front of his face. Jimin turned to his right and noticed the boy is looking at him, his own face full of tears. Jimin took the tissue and thanked him before wiping his eyes and cheeks. Jimin felt so embarrassed for crying so hard in front of the handsome stranger, but seeing that the other is also in tears made him less embarrassed. The boy beside him placed a box of tissues in between them.

“You can take more if you need it.” The other whispered, his voice coarse from crying. Jimin nodded his head, already grabbing a new piece of tissue since his last one is already fully saturated with his tears. The empty cinema is full of the sound of sniffling as the movie played a scene of a funeral. Jimin is already on his fifth tissue paper when the movie finally ended. He quickly wiped the remaining of his tears and took a very deep breath.

“Thanks for the tissues.” Jimin said, his cheeks burning.

“It’s cool. I’m Taehyung.” The other said, his arm extended towards Jimin.

“Jimin.”

“Great. Let’s watch more sad movies.” Taehyung suggested, his eyes sparkling from tears. Jimin did not have the heart to say no even though he is tired of crying.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not very happy with the ending, but oh well. Hope you enjoyed it. xD