Sweater & Jeans

[PJM, KTH] Collection of VMin Oneshots ♥

Song: Sweater & Jeans

Artist: Super Junior D&E

 

Jimin pondered over the rows of blue jeans, wondering which he should get. Taehyung sighed and leaned on the wall mirror, waiting for his boyfriend to decide. He looked at his wrist watch and noticed it had been 15 minutes since they stepped into the shop.

“Are you done yet?” Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head, picking a few pair of jeans from the racks, hovering them over his legs, visualizing how he would look like in them. He turned to Taehyung.

“This?” He placed a dark blue ripped jeans on his legs. “Or this?” He placed the other lighter blue jeans with silver studs near the knee area over his legs.

Taehyung pursued his lips as if he’s thinking before pointing to the studded ones. Besides, he didn’t want his boyfriend to show his pretty muscular thighs which is only meant for Taehyung to see. Jimin looked over the two pairs of jeans before looking at Taehyung again.

“I prefer this though.” Jimin pointed to the ripped ones. Taehyung slapped his own forehead.

“Then why bother asking?” He groaned. “And no. I prefer the other one.”

Jimin pouted, staring at the ripped jeans. Taehyung sighed and walked towards the older, taking the ripped jeans and putting them back onto the rack. Jimin whined slightly.

“Your legs are only for me to see. No one else.” Taehyung blushed while saying it. Jimin was stunned for a while, before he giggled seeing how flushed the younger is.

“Aw, TaeTae is jealous.” Jimin cooed and pinched Taehyung’s cheek, which earned a whine from him. He look at the studded jeans. “Okay then. I’ll get this then, for you.”

Taehyung smiled proudly. That is before Jimin walked to the sweater section. “I need to buy sweater too.” Jimin said. Taehyung could not help the groan that escaped his lips.

‘It’s gonna be a long day…’ Taehyung thought and followed his boyfriend.