Chapter One

Moment of Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The man sat by the window still, gazing through the translucent white curtains at the skies above. The silver of moonlight cast down upon him, illuminating his face with the slightest tinge of sadness.

  He inhaled the scent of the room deeply. I'll miss this.

  His eyes fluttered close as he thought of the things that had happened, the things that were happening and the things that were to happen. Tonight was the last night he would be in the Super Junior dorm, the last night he would spend with his beloved Super Junior family before he was to disappear for two whole years.

  He tried to imagine it... Super Junior without him... Super Junior without a leader... and couldn't stop the sick feeling from rising up his throat.

  Leeteuk was worried... Will the boys be alright without him? Will anything happen while he was gone? What if- His hands fisted tightly, trying to stop the cruel thoughts from entering his head. No, everything will be fine.

  Leeteuk has been through quite a bit as a leader of Super Junior all these years. He was always the one shouldering all the hate from scandals of the members, criticisms from the management and public as well as taking care of his own slip-ups. He never showed how weary he was but in truth, he was really tired of it all.

  A soft sigh escaped his lips, but it was insufficient to take away all his worries. He sighed again, beginning to feel a heavy burden resting upon his shoulders.

  There were times when he felt like giving up, times he felt like quitting, but his resilience and pride wouldn't allow him. The strength of his mind always won over the waves of tiredness that attempt to drown him.

  Once in a while, he would really appreciate some encouragement. He would really like to hear the members expressing their gratefulness to him. That way... he'll survive better. That way, he'll carry on.

  Sometimes, he really wished that time would stop... that time would return to their peak at Sorry Sorry... when they were young, fresh and ready to take over the world with their music. But the fact that he was going to leave for mandatory military service the very next day was a hard slap of reality. He was getting old... s were getting old... Super Junior was growing old.

  Recently, Leeteuk didn't want to admit it... but he could see how things were starting to break up. From MC-ing to acting, the members were one by one walking their own paths... away from Super Junior.

  Leeteuk didn't want to admit it. But a new era has began, starting with the rise of EXO. Super Junior was no longer as popular as before. They have a steady fan base... but n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter