Chapter 2

Two Idiots

Donghae's life in his new school was not as boring as he initially thought it would be. Well because, first of all, he has with him his childhood best friend who he did not thought he would meet in his new school because it had been years since they communicated with each other. He was glad that with his first week in his new school, he was able to catch up with his childhood best friend. He realized that moving to Seoul wasn't really bad after all, even though he misses his friends and their old house in Mokpo. The second reason why he likes his new school is because of a certain blonde. Yes. Lee-perfect-Hyukjae. Donghae just can't fight the smile and the blush that he has every time he sees Hyukjae. Donghae also auditioned for the Dance club and to his surprise, Hyukjae was the president and oh how good Hyukjae is in dancing. When he saw Hyukjae in the dance room, facilitating and judging in the audition, he almost considered backing out, but he loves dancing so much and like Hyukjae, he is really good at it too, and he thought that he could somehow impress Hyukjae with his talent. And an impressed Hyukjae (Hyukjae's jaw dropping is a strong proof) and a spot in the dance club is what he got after the audition. Every time he sees Hyukjae excel in almost everything, chased by almost everyone, and be perfect each and every day, he can't help but think of how hopeless he is to be noticed by Hyukjae. Oh how wrong Donghae is.. again.. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Lee Hyukjae, a 17 year guy, is one of the richest guy in their school because his father owns the largest company in South Korea while his mother owns a famous bakeshop in Seoul. He was in his second year in middle school when he met Lee Donghae - a transferee who managed to turn his whole world upside down. Hyukjae is one of the popular guys in their school, many students admired him not just because of his handsome, innocent face and oh so hot body (that many students really drool over with) but also because he is an intelligent, kind and a talented student. He is a gorgeous young man, he has platinum blonde hair, single-lidded eyes, sharp little cute nose, super adorable gummy smile, plump lips, sharp jaw line, well-toned body, and flawless skin (yeah. Like what Donghae though, so damn perfect). He is a student body officer and the school's dance club's leader. The day he saw Donghae, Hyukjae could have sworn that it was an angel he saw. Brunette hair, beautiful eyes, sharp nose, adorable crooked teeth, thin lips, and that angelic smile that took Hyukjae's breath away. He was captivated, totally. From then on, he started to admire Donghe from afar, too afraid to even make a move that all he could ever give Donghae was a smile.

 

Hyukjae's POV

 It’s been a week since my first encounter with Donghae. Every time I saw him I can’t help but to smile because of his thin lips, his eye his-

 "Still thinking of him again?" I woke up from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice.

 "....."

“Hello...Earth to Hyukjae are you still there?”He shook my body

 “ah! Hyung you scared me! When did you came here anyway? You just appeared out of nowhere” The diva just rolled his eyes.

 “seriously? I’ve been here minutes ago  and you still didn’t notice me?”

 “s-sorry I was just-“

“Let me guess? You were daydreaming of that new student again?”He smirked “what is his name again? oh right. L-E-E  D-O-N-G-H-A-E”

“sshhhhh hyung seriously could you lower your voice? What if somebody hears you and no I-I’m not thinking of him “ I covered his mouth and whispered to him.

“yah!could you get off your hands on my mouth and don’t you dare to lie to me you little brat I know you Lee Hyukjae, I’ve known you since were babies, I know everything about you so you can’t lie to your beautiful, stunning diva of a cousin,  Kim Heechul” he smirked to me.

 “Seriously Why did he have to be my cousin?” I said to myself but he heard it.

“Were you saying something?” He glared at me.

 “No” I looked away from him. Seriously, his glare is so scary.

 “Do you want help from me?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“I’ll help you with Lee Donghae” He continued while leaning to me but before I could reply to him he went to the door of our classroom and I was shocked when I saw Donghae there he was staring at us then Heechul hyung pulled donghae towards our table.

 “Hi, you must be Lee Donghae right?? I’m Kim Heechul, Hyukjae’s cousin” He smiled to Donghae.

 “Hello, Heechul-ssi nice to meet you” he bowed to hyung.

“You’re so cute that’s why my cousin fell for you” I glared at Heechul hyung and he just rolled his eyes. What a nice cousin I have here.

 “W-what? Sorry Heechul-ssi, I didn’t hear you, what were you saying again??" I was relieved that Donghae didn’t hear it.

“Nothing, I was just saying that you’re cute and you can just call me Chullie” he smiled to my Donghae. Uhm I mean, to Donghae.

 “By the way you already know Hyukjae right?” I widen my eyes when hyung mentioned my name again.

 “Yeah, he helped during the first day of class“ He smiled at me. omo! Somebody please help me. My heart is beating so fast.

“Do you know that he likes-“before he could finish his sentence, I covered his mouth again.

“Don’t mind him, he was just out of his mind” I told him then the raven hair glared at me.

“It’s fine” then the bell rings, it signals that the class will start and our other classmates went to their own respective seats.

“I should go back to my seat, the class will start in a minute, nice meeting you again Heechu- I mean Chullie hyung and thanks again Hyukjae for your help last time” He smiled then went back to seat.

 “Yah” The raven hair smack my head

 “Oww hyung it hurts “I pouted.

“Yah Lee Hyukjae, don’t pout, you look so ugly”

 “Why are you so mean?” I whined and he just stick his tongue out.

“Why did you tell Donghae that I was out of my mind?” he said then went to his seat that was beside me “Because you were about tell him that I like him” I defended.

“Why what’s wrong with that? I told you that I will help you and that was the chance” He look at me.

“But it’s too early hyung and I’m shy” I lowered my voice.

 “Whatever, Lee Hyukjae” he rolled his eyes then the teacher went inside the classroom and he started the lesson.

END of POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s POV

I was walking along the hallway when I noticed my best friend is at the locker area.

 “Hey Kyu, what are you doing?” I approached him.

“Oh hey hyung nothing I was just getting my things here” He said when I noticed a white envelope in his hand

“What’s that?” I pointed to the white envelope that he was holding

 “O-oh this one?I-it’s nothing hyung “he put the white envelope in his bag

“Are you hiding something from me Kyu?” I asked him.

 “No hyung I told you that white envelope is nothing “he smiled “

Whatever you say, so kaja! Let’s go to our classroom” I grabbed his wrist and pulled him but he’s not moving.

“Is there something wrong, Kyu?”I looked at him.

 “Hyung, could you go first? I need to go to the... library!yes library I need to find a book for our history homework” he said, hmmm something is weird at my best friend.

“Hmmmm okay or if you want I can join you, I can help you with your homework” I suggest

“No! I mean its fine hyung I can go ba myself” He said.

“Okaaayyyy just be sure to go back to our room before our teacher arrives" I reminded him.

“Yeah hyung see you later “

“See you t-“ But before I could finished my sentence he’s gone already .

Seriously something’s wrong with Kyuhyun he was like hiding something. When I arrived at our classroom I saw Hyukjae talking with another guy, their faces were near with each other, then I saw Hyukjae whispered something to the raven hair guy I feel like kicking them ugh!what is this kind of feeling is this what they call jealousy? Then I was shocked when the raven haired-guy approached me and he suddenly pulled me towards hyukjae’s and his table.

 “Hi, you must be Lee Donghae right??I’m Kim Heechul, Hyukjae’s cousin” he smiled at me ohh so he’s Hyukjae’s cousin I suddenly feels happy.

“Hello Heechul-ssi nice to meet you”I bowed to him when I noticed Hyukjae looking at me, my heart skipped. I was busy staring at him that I didn’t notice that Heechul-ssi was saying something.

 “W-what? Sorry heechul-ssi, I didn’t hear you, what were you saying again?" I asked the raven hair

“Nothing, I was just saying that you’re cute and you can just call me Chullie” he smiled at me.

“By the way you already know hyukjae right?” I suddenly blushed remembering my first encounter with Hyukjae

 “Yeah he helped during the first day of class “I smiled at Hyukjae his face ugh so perfect

“Do you know that he likes-“ Heechul-ssi said but Hyukjae suddenly covered his mouth.

“Don’t mind him he was just out of his mind” Hyukjae told me then I noticed that Chullie hyung was giving Hyukjae a glare. omo his glare is so scar.

“Its fine” I told Hyukjae, then the bell rang and it signals that the class will start soon.

“I should go back to my seat the class will start in a minute nice meeting you again Heechu- I mean Chulie hyung and thanks again Hyukjae for your help last time" I smiled to them and went back to my seat then I noticed Kyuhyun went to his seat that was just beside me.

“Hey kyu, you alright?” I asked him because his face was red.

 “Yeah hyung I’m fine don’t mind me” He said and I was about to ask him something when our teacher went inside and started our lesson.

 

It was break time so me and kyuhyn were at the cafeteria and I was about to ask him why he was acting weird today when he started..

“Hyung, I want to say something to you”

 “Okay what is it?”I told him while sipping my orange juice.

 “Do you remember that white envelope earlier?” He asked me.

 “Of course, you said that it’s notihng why?”

“Well the truth is....It’s a love letter” He blushed then looked away from me

“A WHAT??!!!!”I accidentally yelled causing some students to stare at us.

 “shhhh hyung be quite” he whined

“Sorry but are you serious?a love letter from who???”I moved closer to him

 “Do you know Choi Siwon?”He looked to my eyes

uhh yes... he’s our classmate.. .wait!don’t tell me”I widen my eyes

“Yes hyung he’s the who gave the letter to me”he almost lowered his voice but I still hear him

“OMO!!You’re so lucky Kyu. KYAAH and you surely like him back judging from the blush in your face." I suddenly hug him then he hugged me back.

 “Uhm, y-yeah hyung. What about you hyung? You like Hyukjae-hyung, right?” He smirked then pointed to one of the tables accross where we were and I was shocked that Hyukjae was there and he’s with Chullie hyung and he was staring at us.

 “Looks like Hukjae hyung is staring at you” Kyuhyun Smirked

“What?!Impossible” Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes at me. Like what I said was nonsense.

“So you like hyukjae hyung right? or you already love him? Cause I could see how you blush every time you see him, how you stare at him, how you get jealous every time he’s with someone, how you stuttered every time he’s talking to you and how you did your best during the dance club audition when you knew that he was the club president because you wanted to impress him “I blushed when Kyuhyun said those things.

 “Yes you’re right kyu at first I like him but I fall deeper every day and I started to really fall in love with him. him. I don’t know but every time I see him I feel like there are sparks all over my body. Sometimes I can’t sleep properly because I am always thinking of him. ugghh Kyukyu, what should I do?”I whined

 “Then tell Hyukjae-hyung that you LOVE him” He smirked.

 “What?!are you crazy?!I’ll confess to him? no way! Plus I think that Hyukjae is straight he will not like me and I bet he like girls" I looked at the table where Hyukjae was and I saw him talking to Chullie-hyung. Good thing he did not hear us. I lowered my head.

“why are you so negative hyung?”he whined

“I’m not negative Kyu.I’m just saying the truth that he’s not gay and he’s straight”I told him

“Whatever hyung”he rolled his eyes then continue to eat again. Yes. Indeed, I already fell in love with Lee Hyukjae and I can't do anything about it.

END of POV

--------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae's POV

After the break, during Mr. Park's lesson, I noticed a paper on my table and I glanced around to see who it was from then I saw Heechul hyung smirking at me, I rolled my eyes then started to read the content of the paper.

 “So I heard that Donghae audition to your dance club” I blush while reading this.

“seriously hyung we are in the middle of the lesson and yes he joined the audition and he got in, why? is there a problem?and where did you hear that news from?” I wrote back and passed the paper to him he suddenly chuckled then write again on the paper and gave it to me

"So what? The lesson is boring. Oh I heard it from Minnie and Shindong they were talking at the garden with Hannie then they told me. Donghae is so great right gosh he’s so good did you know that many girls support him?" Iglanced at Heechul hyung and he was smirking again. I started to write then gave it to him

“hahaha Why are like that to mr.Park. Yes I know right Donghae is so great T.T I didn’t know that he is so good when dancing I know they are so annoying -__-“he laughed so loudly then mr.Park stopped his lesson and stared at us.

“Is there something wrong mr.kim and mr.Lee?”then the class stared at us including Donghae

“no sir I was just asking for Hyukjae’s note”heechul hyung excused

“yes sir cause he can’t see the board so he borrowed my notes”

“okay then shall I start my lesson?”he asked and we nod  then he started his lesson again

“phew that was close seriously you’re like a fangirl fangirling on him hahaha”I glared at him

“shut up hyung and please stop disturbing me I’m trying to listen to mr.Park’s lesson-__-“I passed the paper to him then he just stuck his tongue out at me. Tss. Sometimes, hyung is just so childish.

End of POV

 

And the two idiots, Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae, went on like that - admiring each other secretly without even knowing that the feelings are definitely mutual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. Thank you for reading and subscribing. Hope you are enjoying our story. We will do our best to write a good story :) thank you so much <3