Chapter 23

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23- Siblings and the Couples

Note: Slight Drama Scenes..Related to love..I can't tell it because I can’t destroy the !!!


"It's alright, Mi-hee"



  

                  

"It's alright"



  

                  

"I'm sorry"



  

                  

"I didn't want to come

but your father begged me to"



  

                  

"so I had no choice"

 

“Shhh!! Just lower that volume of yours, fool” Yuri growled taking a packet of chips out of the carton box

“I am whispering the lowest, you dumbfool” Seungri shot back bending his backbone forward.

“Aish..Take the chips you !!’
“Stop calling me names, you ”

“Once you stop” Yuri cut it

“Stopped”

“Kay!! Faster” Yuri said to Seungri who was busy taking out the sodas from the fridge.

“Take the pepsi first”

“Shin Hye slept right? You sure?” 

“Yes, Yes, Yes she did….I checked on her, you fudgehead” Yuri blabbered again making Seungri get his nerves out.

“I…Hey, you told you wil---"

“PLEASE DON’T SCREW ME!” Yuri clasped her hands,over his mouth, pushing Seungri back to the wall.

Yuri's gritted expression started fading away.  Seungri stopped his secret breathing for a few seconds and took a notice of how close their faces actually met. The girl he tried to flirt with became his destined friend! Yuri’s hands slowly went off her grip. They looked stunned at each other. They didn't know why they were staring at each other, but it was amazing. Seungri gave a glance to her lips. Yuri sensing the boy’s look, smirked slowly slid her hands to Seungri’s shoulders and leaned in for a kiss.

Kiss Scene (please Skip if not desired to read.)

Seungri’s eyes never imagined a girl before him after the age of 15. Even though his first love dumped him, he felt he deserved something more. And that was Yuri. His eyes slowly flickered and closed syncing Yuri’s steps. Both the lips met with each other for the first time. The tingling electric vibe struck through them. Yuri jerked slightly, making Seungri dive in for more of the young lady. It felt damn good. The lips caressed over each other. Seungri’s hand slipped into Yuri’s waist bringing the girl closer. Yuri’s lips grazed over his gently, silently and elegantly. Seungri’s hands shivered by the new touch and feeling in his stomach was uncontrollable. He could feel it inside him, that he wanted Yuri. So obessessed with the young girl. Yuri’s fingers reached upto Seungri cheek. She slightly caressed it. Seungri dived in for more of Yuri. Yuri chuckled with Seungri responding with a evil one. Seungri broke the kiss, he gazed into her eyes. Yuri slowly brought her hands over Seungri's  shoulders and Seungri pulled her into a tight hug.

Yuri chuckled softly "I think I should say these words for the first time......"

"Which words?"
"I....Love...You" Yuri's fingers dug into Seungri's skin flooding with a shy streak on her face
"And what do you think my reply is?"

"I know that you idiot!"

Seungri and Yuri sneaked out of the kitchen taking light steps, carrying pepsi, sodas, chips and all kinds of snacks. Yuri sighed at the lowly scene before her. Shin Hye is sleeping tight cuddling with Seung Hyun's arms, as she is missing her hugging pillow. Seung Hyun dozed off on Shin Hye's head. Tao digging into Kris shoulders, scared about the next scene which is going to pop out. Kris quite cool about the things going on the screen. Daesung keeps murmuring while the movie is going on making the viewers feel it is a comedy drama going on out there, even though clutching Youngbae's hands. Youngbae totally annoyed by the noises, keeps poking on Daesung, and Ji Yong, who was a bit too scared was holding hands with Youngbae. Seungri and Yuri gave a look at each other and sighed again!

"Hopeless as usual!"

They slowly laid down.........Took thier blankets on them, giggling, put their stolen materials out and sat down in relief. Shin Hye's head slowly pulled down to their corner. Seungri jumped a little.

"It's fine. She's not awak--"

"What were you doing in there?" The demoness voice creaked into the couples ears like slight burning fire

"Get up!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter