Continued MPreg

The Rap Hyung and his Chocolate Chip Kookie Lover!

rapmon and jungkook are living together now after they have left high school for get married and start a family. after one day of having till they can no more, rapmon feels very sick and jungkook fears that he has caught a cold, but it is much more than that.

after a few days of being sick, rapmon has his own thoughts of goes to the store to buy a pregnancy test and tests it straight away in public bathrooms, and it turns out he is having jungkook's baby. 

rapmon is scared that jungkook will beangry, and since he is male he cannot get an abortion, so he keeps the baby and over the months it grows he just tells jungkook he if getting fatter because he eats a lot of takeaways, and jungkook says that he loves him either way, fat or not. but if rapmon becomes obese then he will leave. once rapmon gets to 7 months of pregnancy, jungkook starts to get suspision around rapmon fatness, but it is not until they are having on due date that all is revealted and rapmon suddenly give birth to a baby on the bed.

"What is this!!!!???" Jungkook yells very angry and confused and shoves rapmon off of him. "WHat is this baby??"

rapmon get the baby in his arms and lull the baby to sleep. "i... i'm sorry jungkook, i was pregnant with your child."

"what the ?? that is not daebak!" jungkook slaps rapmon over the face making him drop the baby, who luckily falls on bed.

jungkook steps back and gasps, ashamed of his action towards his husband.

"how could you kookie?!" rapmon cried and picked up the baby, running to the other side of the rom.

"no! i did not mean to!" jjungkook steps forward and rapmon goes back, scared for his lifes with child.

"you really are a bad cookie! a tough cookie! you will never be soft you never loved me!" Rapmon cried and ran out of the room in search for clothes with the baby.

"I SARANGHAEYO YOU, RAP MONSTER!"

but he was gone. 

 

Rapmon his ipod and big bang's lies started playing.

*inseert big bang lyrics*

he cries with the baby in his arms, the baby he has decided to call J-Hope, J for jesus and Hope because bible.

Rapmon comes into a church with the baby in his hands, crying and remembering how he would come here before he was kicked out by the church people for being gay, but he was friends with the pope.

he stumbles in, and no one is there.

"hello?? is anyone there please help me??"

rapmon is walking down the hall, remembeirng how he was married here with jungkookie and his heart ache even more, braking.

"is that you rapmon??"

rapmon tears up at the familiar voice, he is still and holding his baby. "pope suga"

"are you alright?? its has been 4 whole years!"

"my husband jeon jungkookie assulted me and our new borned child i birthed early today.

"oh my god please come to the back i will bathe you and give you clothes"

pope suga leads rapmon and baby j-hope into the back where his church office is and they have a bath and shower while suga leaves to go get taco bell.

"thank you very much for taking care of me and baby j-hope."

"i love you, rapmon."

"what?? really??" rapmon chokes out, stopping his rocking baby in his arms.

"i have loved you since i saw you, but i thought i was over you, but im not, and i know this now ebcause when i look at you my hear beats very fast and i will look after you anf j-hope and i will protect you from jungkook so he will not hurt you anymore."

rapmon is tears, and he is very thankful. he must let his jungkookie go, but he loved his jungkookie a lot.

"will you marry me rapmon?"

"i--"

suddenly, the door is kick open and gues who is there! jungkookie oppa!

"I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE RAPMON! He is my lover, and he means more to me than world."

"oh jungkookie!"

jungkookie go over to pope suga and punch his face, making him bleed and cry. baby j-hope is in jungkook's arms as they walk out of church, holding hands and having smiled on face.

"i love you jungkookie." rapmon says as they wazlk back to the house around the corner.

"i love you too and i will never hurt you again."