BTS taehyung

Kpop one-shots

Scene

You and Taehyung have been in a relationship for 2 years, and you both love each other dearly. You are both living in the same apartment and have a dog together ( named Candy). You call her your baby.


Your P.O.V

Its nearly 9am and Tae oppa still hasn't woken up yet. Aigoo, what should I do? I sat on our living room couch thinking of something to do until he wakes up. Then suddenly Candy wakes up and starts yipping/ barking, trying to get my attention. We got Candy on our first year anniversary. Tae oppa took me to a little pet store  at the conwer of the park we always go to. But that's another story.

"Candy-ah. Shh. Your dad is still sleeping." I say as I turn to look at her. Candy just looked at and jumped into my lap. We sat there, just watching reruns of dramas, when I suddenly wanted something to eat. "Come on Candy, let's make something to eat." The sound of her paws against the hard wood floor in our apartment, was heard as she followed me to the kitchen.

After 15 minutes on trying to cook something edible, I gave up and just a bowle of cerel. Candy sat my feet sliently and was starring into my soul, when reliazed that I still haven't fed her yet. "Aigoo! Candy-ah. I'm soory, you must be hungry. I'll get you something." I state as I rushed to get some dog food from the pantry. As soon as I saw the bag with the picture of the little puppy,i took a cup full and put it in Candy's bowle. She must of been really hungry, becasue when I took my hand away. She dove into her food. 

"Mommy's sorry, she forgot about her baby." I said as I watched her eat. Not noticing a certain someone entering the kitchen.

"Yah! Why are you straving our baby, (y/n)?" Tae oppa asked me.

"I wasn't straving her. I just forgot that she didn't eat yet. And when did you wake up?"

"I woke up when I smelt something burning." He said as he pointed to my failed attempt to make an omellet.

"Sorry," I said with an unamused face. "What's for breakfeast?" asked Tae as he played with Candy. Having her stand up on her hind legs. "I don't know. I had a bowle of cerel." I said as he looked at me. His face held a look of beytral, he asked, "Were you eating my cerel?"

" Oppa! I was hungry, and all we had was the corn flakes or your chocolate cerel. And you know that I have a sweet tooth. I just couldn't help myself. Sorry, please forgive me." I whined out, behind the pillow that has magically appeared in my hands, after running away from that sudden question about the cerel. (FYI: ran out of the kitchwn into the living room, diving on the couch.)

"Candy-ah. Your mom is being cute again. What should I do?" Tae asked Candy as she was sitting on your weirdly, cute boyfriend's lap. Looking at the girl trying to get away from the world by digging her body in the couch. He got up and put Candy on the floor, then started to walk to his girlfriend. Stopping at her feet, and falling on her. Cushing her with his body.

"Hahahaha ( or how ever you laugh) What are you doing?" You asked as you hugged him and got into a spooning postion, with you being the big spoon and him being the little spoon. You guys soon eventually stayed like that and talked about random ideas and topics.

"Let's go eat breaskfeast together." He said as he pulled his girlfriend off their couch and toward the table that had an empty bowle of cerel. "But I already at." (y/n) replaid. As Tae set her down in a chair.

He got everything, and sat down. Tae poured the cerel into the bowle. Only to find out that there was nothing left. He looked at me and got up from his chair. I stood up and raced doen the hall into our room. Trying to hide under the covers. Tae oppa came into the room and pulled the covers off. Jumping on me and started to tickle me. All you cloud hear was my crazy laughter and Cand's loud barking. Soon, he stopped and leaned in for a kiss. And we stayed like that for the rest of the day.

 

sorry it took my forever to update  its hard to write this and to come up for ideas for this kind of stuff.sorry and i hpoed you have enjoyed this.

lol, like anyone read this =(