Our First Outing

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KJK’s POV

 

I used to love Mondays because it was on a Monday that we were first introduced to each other during the filming of Family Outing where she appeared as a guest for that episode.However, back then, it never occured to me that I would be feeling the way I feel towards you today, in fact it was the exact opposite.I wasn't that greatful back then, but thank goodness that fate has brought us together.

When I first heard that she would be joining us for that episode, I thought that we weren’t going to get along with each other since my first impression of her was that just like most of the previous female guests; she was the type of girl who was too afraid of ruining her image as an actress. That time, I thought to myself “Great here’s another guest that we would have to babysit, why do they even invite female guests in a variety show that don’t want to get dirty while filming”. Even before we were introduced to each other, I already had my prejudice towards her. A week before the actual filming of the episode, a staff accidentally spilled who our guest was going to be the following week, the staff and the casts were having dinner and some drinks that time  and some of the male staff were excited to meet Song Ji Hyo-ssi because they all watched her movie “frozen Flower”. In all honesty, I haven’t heard of the movie before so I got curious and asked some of my closest friends about it. They all laughed at the fact that I know nothing about the movie so they encouraged me to watch it when I get home, one of my friends even handed me a copy of the film.

Curiosity got the best of me so as soon as I got home, I played the movie and to say that I was surprised is an understatement. I agree that the plot of the movie was great, but I think that the shown was a bit unnecessary, If they were trying to show the change in the emotions of the queen, they I thought that there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter