Yuri is in trouble trouble trouble~

It started with a slap

 

Finally Siwon gave up talking and Yuri decided it's time she stops kissing him. She broke away and looked at the audience, bowed and went to the guard that stood near the table, She didn't have the courage to look at Siwon.

"Where's the restroom?" She asked

"Uhm...It's r-right...I'll take you”, he said and Yuri followed him.

The crowd stayed in their seats, asking Siwon questions so Yuri didn't face much humiliation while following the body guard.  Once the guard pointed to the door and turned around, She ran to the bathroom, locked the door and started to cry.

What did I just do? God, What did I just do?

After 15 minutes of crying. And like always, she started to calm herself down and try to find a positive side. It's okay Yuri, she pushed her tears away, the expression on Minho's face was priceless right? She allowed herself a weak smile. And we could always hold another Press Conference if we need to haha. Besides, this the worst it could get....Right?

Then she felt it. The usual triggering in her stomach that happens once a month. She quickly pulled down her pants and underwear then started to shake her head disapprovingly.

This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening. This is not some kind of drama when your period comes at the wrong time....What should I do? What should I do?

After 3 minutes of fighting with an invisible person inside her head. She decided to wait for somebody to come in then she'll ask them if they have it. 

She heard the door opening so she stood up and started to open the door but then stopped.

"That Yuri . How can she kiss Siwon Oppa like that?"

"I know right?" the other girl squealed, "When I see her, I'll make sure to kick her "

Yuri closed the door slowly and carefully. I can't go out either

She waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. Is Siwon looking for her? Did he go home already? Was she supposed to go to her house or back to Suju's dorms? Does she have to hold another Press Conference? Or will they let the scandal die out? or...Did Siwon tell them the truth already? And more importantly, how is she supposed to get out of here? 

These questions ran through Yuri's head as she waited...but waited for what?

"Yuri-ssi, are you in there?" somebody called. It took her 5 seconds to figure out who it was.

"Yoona! I'm here!" Yuri called back

"Tiffany Unnie, I found her!" Yoona said then her voice lowered, "Yuri Unnie, Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." Yuri started "But...uh..."

"I can't hear you" 

"I--umm...I have my period...and I don't have the 'thing'"

Yoona was quite for a moment.

"I understand," she said, "I have my training outfit in the car and that 'thing' too. I'll go get it right now" 

Footsteps then silence.

"Yuri-ssi" Somebody suddenly said, "It's Tiffany. What happened?"

Tiffany, How come I always meet SNSD at bad times? First Yoona then Jessica and now it’s Tiffany. Why do I always end up embarrassing myself?

"Can we not talk about it now? I'm worn out."Yuri said

"Oh.Of course. I'm sorry"

Then Yuri asked the question that bugged her. "Where's Siwon?"

"He went back to their dorms. We asked our manager if you could stay with us for the mean time and he said yes"

Yuri gulped down her saliva then spoke again. "It's alright. I can go back to my home"

"About that...it's surrounded by the Paparzzi. Don’t worry, Once they know you're not there, they'll leave. For now, you can stay with us."

"Thank you" Yuri said, too weak to form any other thought. She barely ate that morning and right now it's already 5 so her stomach was growling.

"I hope I don't bother you" she added.

"Oh. It’s fine. me and Yoona have our own rooms so you can share with one of us"

Footsteps again. "Unnie, I have everything here.  Open the door." 

Yuri opened the door just enough for the bag to go through. She took her time changing then walked out.

I'm staying with SNSD, she thought and smiled a bit.

 

 

(Siwon's point of View)

No body listened to me. They heard her words and ignored mine. "this is not it!" , "Let me explain!" I tried to say to the excited reporters and angry fans, but they ignored me. they kept asking things like "when did you start dating?", "What really happened in the bar?" and "What do you want to say?!". They all yelled. She left too. Kissed me and walked away. Like that. Soon, I gave up on the reporters and made my way out. the guards had a difficult time trying to hold the angry fans away. I opened the driver's seat, kicked him out and drove away. I need sometime to think. to be alone. Away from everybody.

Why did Yuri kiss me? Does she have feelings for me? she did say that Nana bothered her but then why would she do that in front of everyone? She had a lot of anti-fans already. Did she do it because she wanted the attention? No. Probably not. So did one of my enemies bribe her? possibly.

How do I feel? I was mad when she kissed me but I was sad before that. Because I thought I wouldn't see her again. I didn't like her of course. I mean, she is funny, caring and sensitive and beautiful too. But she's not my type. Plus, I already have Nana.

Nana. My girlfriend. the girl that I like. the girl that I want to be mine. How does she feel about all of this? I wonder.

What matters now though isn’t Yuri or Nana or me. What matters is our chairman. Whatever he thinks will be the  final. And if you ask me, he will do whatever gets him the most money or get rid of whatever stops him from getting that money. Right now, my scandal with Yuri brought him trouble. So I'm guessing she's going to get hurt.

But really, nobody knows what's in his mind. We'll have to wait and see.

                                                    *********************************

Tiffany opened the door with Yoona and Yuri behind her. "Girls, our guest is here!" she called

Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Seohyun ran to greet Yuri.

"1. 2. 3!" Taeyeon said and the girls bowed together, "Hello, SNSD imida!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes and told them to move so that they can come in.

"Oh..Come in!" Taeyeon brightly said and motioned them towards the living room.

"This is not how our house usually looks like," Sooyoung, who stayed behind with Yoona and Yuri whispered, "Seohyun forced us to clean since you're coming."

"Oh," Yuri said awkwardly. Not knowing what to say to that.

The girls sat in the living room. The two maknaes, Yoona and Seohyun, sat on the floor since there was no place for them.

"Yuri-ssi"  Sunny suddenly said, smiling, "You like Siwon Oppa right?"

Yuri flushed and looked down at her hands quitely. She pretended not to see the glares Jessica send Sunny who just pouted.

"Yuri-ssi" this time it's Hyoyeon who called her, "You're so tall and pretty!! you could pass as an idol"

"Unnie," Seohyun said and looked up to Hyoyeon who sat behind her,"Your height does not matter, what matters is your eduacation and what's inside of your heart"

The rest of the girls smiled and Hyoyeon sighed.

"Since we have a guest today, let's order Pizza!" Sooyoung suggested happily

"Unnie, you can't!" Seohyun complained

"Yes I can"

"No!"

"Seohyun, I'm your unnie!"

"Yes. You're my Unnie and I love you, that's why I don't want you die early!" Seohyun said seriously. Is she really like that? Yuri asked herself and the girls cracked up. Except for Seohyun,Yuri and Sooyoung of course.

"Are you...threathening me now?" Sooyoung asked, looking at the maknae.

"No" Seohyun shook her head sadly

Wow, a bunch of weird people, fighting over a meal

"well...welcome to our family Yuri~" Hyoyeon laughed

The girls teased each other a lot and decided to order from a chinese resturant near them. Throughout the meal, Yuri watched the girls talking and playing with each other. She found herself joining their conversations without being awkward. They laughed a lot that day.

But then the night came, and the girls had to go to sleep. Yuri stayed wide awake that night, thinking. She looked at Yoona who shared a bed with her now and smiled weakly.

"First Suju's dorms and now it's SNSD's. If this keeps going, I might end up in SHINee's dorms next" she said to herself and laughed darkly. Then...started to cry.

What the is wrong with me?

 

I'm sorry guys, I always think I'll update a lot but the chapters ALWAYS turn out to be short T___T Please comment anyways and I hope  you support this fanfic until the very end. And yes, I finally included my other SNSD bias, Seobaby<3 keke :)

BTW, did anyone watch Fashion King and Love Rain?  They're amazing!