Final

Party (?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun is furious, jealous, raging mad. He's in Japan now, after shooting for 4 days and the lack of sleep then he has free time to check on internet, his girlfriend decide to surprise him. But it's not the good kind of surprise. He check on instagram and see the video of his girlfriend. That freaking MV teaser. How come she casually show too much of her skin to the whole world which it should be for his eyes only? Call him selfish but she showed off too much skin and he doesn't like it. Is this kind of revenge because he showed off his body in his latest movie? She knows he had the reason for that. He really don't like to show his body unless it's necessary.

"where on earth were you Seunghyun?! I've been calling you ten times!" Tiffany said furiously when finally her boyfriend pick her call. 

"filming my drama in Japan. You know that Steph" TOP answered coldly.

"I mean, why didn't you pick my call immediately. Wait a minute, there's something strange in your tone. Tell me what's up"

"nothing, just tired because the whole 4 days of filming and I got only 10 hours of sleep"

"no no no, it's definitely not nothing. Tell me now!" Tiffany demand sternly. 

"do you call me to argue with me or because you miss me?!"

"what??! You're speaking nonsense. Speak. NOW!"

"fine! Then tell me why you showed off lotsa lotsa yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter