ONE

Bubble Tea?

Tao is coward. No one can deny the ugly fact. Even though his attitude didn’t match his strong feature, he still tries his best to protect his love one, he also is a gentleman young man.

Sehun is a manly looking boy. He looks like someone that will make any girl fall head over heel on him, especially his sharp jawline that will make girls want to trace it with their filthy fingers. But, truth to be told, he is such a pain in the . He is a sassy and a whiny .

To make long story short, we will surely assuming that Sehun is the dominant one in Taohun’s relationship. But, that fact will crumble in less than a second. The moment Oh Sehun use his aegyo, is the moment his ‘manly’ side shattered like a broken glass.

“Tao!” Sehun run from his shared room with the leader to his lover that is currently sitting on the couch playing flappy bird. He sit beside his older boyfriend, facing the latter with an excited face.

“What is it?” Tao didn’t even bother to look at his boyfriend. He continued concentrating in winning the useless game on his phone.

“Tao, Look at me!”

“Just say what you want, Sehun. I’m listening.”

“Let’s go to the bubble tea shop!”

“Tomorrow, okay? I’m busy.”

“I want to go now!”

“Sehun, I’m busy”

“Bull! You had been playing that stupid game for the past 2 hours! I want my bubble tea now.” Sehun look pissed. He grab Tao’s phone, closing the apps and put it in his pocket. Tao can only sigh. He faced his pissed boyfriend and pull the latter closer to him. Sehun looks satisfied with the action. He finally gets the attention he wants from his lover.

“Okay, I’m sorry. What do you want Hunnie?”

“Bubble tea”

“Sehunnie, it’s nearly 10 p.m. I don’t think the shop still open when we reach there.”

“It will. The shop will close at 11. Now, let’s go!” Sehun get up from his sit, pulling his boyfriend along. They walk across the leaving room, passing Kai and Lay before reaching Tao’s room.

“Why are they closing the door? It’s not 11 yet.”

“I don’t know hyung. Maybe, Sehun is . That’s why.” Kai just shrugged. He didn’t want to know what the couple might do.

“Well… Are you ? Because, suddenly… I am.”  Lay walk to Kai slowly, pulling the younger boy by his waist and whispered in the latter’s ear. He nibble playfully kai’s ear before kissing his jawline and collarbone. Kai shivered from the small kisses. He instantly melts in the older’s embrace.

“H-hyung, we c-can’t. A-aahh…” Lay slipped his hand under Kai’s shirt, caressing the latter’s body while biting on the younger boy neck, leaving a small love bite.

“Were you saying baby?”

“I-I said, c-close the d-door.” Lay gladly pull the younger on the bed before leaving him a second to close the door and lock it.

“Tao… Hurry up! I’m craving for bubble tea right now.” Sehun whine and stomped his foot on the floor with a pout on his small lips. He is tired waiting his boyfriend picking the shoes that he wants to wear to match it with his jacket. “Just wear whatever shoes! You have plenty of it. Just pick one.”

“Okay okay. Let’s go.” Tao smile at the cute behaviour before getting up from the bench outside their dorm. Tao pull Sehun by his waist, pecking him on the lips and intertwined their hands together. They walk to the bubble tea shop in silent. Sehun didn’t bother to speak. He just think about what bubble tea flavoured should he buy(Read: Sehun point out the flavoured, Tao pay for it). Sehun heard a chuckle slip out from his lover’s lips. He turn to look at the man beside him only to meet with a loving gaze and a gentle smile that are showing for him only. Sehun blushed a bit. What a manly man he is(rolling my eyes).

“W-what?”

“Nothing. You are just adorable Sehunnie. What will our fans think if they see you like this, hmm?”

“They will still think I’m the dominant one.”

“Maybe they are. But, I’m the only one who knows what a huge submissive you are.” Tao smirk at his boyfriend which reward him with a punch on his shoulder. Sehun pulled his hand from Tao’s grip and walk faster leaving the said boyfriend behind. He heard a laugh coming from the supposed gentle boyfriend of his. His face turns a bright red.

Tao walk faster to match with his adorable lover. He managed to pull Sehun to the sidewalk, stopping a while and making Sehun to face him. The latter didn’t protest. He just staring at the ground like it suddenly became the most interesting thing right now. Tao put his fingers under the latter’s chin, pulling it upward so that they are staring at each other eyes. Tao puts his right arm around the latter’s waist pulling him closer while his other hand caressing his lover’s pale cheek.

“I’m sorry, okay?”

“You know I hate that fact.”

“I know, baby.”

“So, why are you saying it?” Sehun’s eyes start to glisten with tears.

“Don’t cry my love. I love it when you depend on me. I love it when you cling on me when I make love to you. I love how whiny you are. I love everything about you. That’s make me love you for who you are.” Tao whip Sehun’s tears. Kissing his forehead lovingly.

“I know. B-but, it does disappoint me when I know that most of our fans think otherwise. I felt like I had betrayed what they believe.”

“Baby, this is our life. They are fans. They think from our appearance on TV. Please honey, don’t think about it too much. Promise me?”

“I promise. I’m sorry Taotao.”

“It’s okay, Baby. Now, let’s buy your bubble tea. What flavour do you want Sehun?”

“Chocolate!”

“Of course. I should have known that.” Tao smile, he kiss his lover’s lips gently before pulling him back to the bubble tea shop.

After their small date, they walk back to their dorm. The leader when furious when he didn’t see both maknae in the dorm. They get scolded pretty badly from their small leader. But, their galaxy leader managed to make the ‘mother’ calm down. He dismissed the maknaes. Telling them to get in their respective room while he try to talk with the furious leader.

Even though the date is not perfect, it still makes Sehun smile in his sleep. He hopes that his love lives will last for a long time. That night, Tao sit with Sehun on the latter’s bed. He plays with Sehun’s hair, kissing him here and there until the maknae fall asleep. He want to climb down from the bed when their small leader come in and tell Tao to sleep with Sehun. Behind the small leader, their galaxy leader smile at Tao, mouthing something like ‘you owe me’ before disappeared behind the close door. Tao slip under the blanket, pulling his younger boyfriend in his arm and kissing his forehead before closing his eyes. Wishing to meet the love of his life in his dream. 


Thank you for reading! ;)