I miss you

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bgm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missin' you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missin', too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
Will always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

 

 ”I just can’t do this anymore,” you sobbed, back sliding down the wall, tears streaming down your face. “I just can’t, Suho. Please understand.”

 

    ”But I thought we were okay,” Suho huffed and angrily ran a hand through his hair. “Besides, you going back to America won’t change our feelings. I still love you, you still love me; I can handle a long distance relationship and—”

 

    ”I can’t handle it and…and I-I don’t love you anymore,” you lied, breath caught in your throat. Suho’s face fell and you just wanted to reach out, to hug him and apologize for everything. “I’m so sorry.”

 

    He took in a shaky breath, “Okay. It’s okay. It’s not your fault.”

 

    ”Suho, I’m sorry. I’m really am,” you cried out, hand over your mouth, as he walked out of the room, hair mused. You pulled the positive pregnancy test from where you hid it a few minutes ago and cradled it to your chest, trying to assure yourself that leaving him was the best thing to do. For both of you. “I’m so, so, so sorry.”

 

    A few years later…

    Suho waved to the kids standing off to the side, who were peering at him curiously, as the technician fixed the mic box around his waist. It was decided that this week’s episode of EXO Showtime would be filmed in one of Busan’s elementary schools to show a cute, fatherly side of the members. As soon as the cameras started rolling, Suho approached one of the toddlers in the back who were straining to see what the commotion was.

 

    ”Hey, kiddo,” he said, plopping down next the child. “I’m Suho; what’s your name?”

 

    The kid blinked up at him with round, brown eyes, hesitating, “…Junmyeon. I’m Kim Junmyeon.”

 

    ”Kim Junmyeon? What a coincidence! That’s my name, too,” Suho’s grin widened.

 

    ”I thought your name was Suho.”

 

    ”That’s just my stage name.” At Junmyeon’s confused stare, he explained the difference between given names and stage names and what idols were.

 

    ”Oh, you’re a singer?” Junmyeon’s eyes brightened. “My daddy was a singer, too!”

 

    ”Really?” Suho raised his eyebrows. “We have a lot in common, little guy.”

 

    After twenty minutes, he and Chen switched. He spent the rest of the day rotating amongst the children, building structures out of blocks, re-learning the Korean alphabet, helping them count, having lunch and snack time. Soon, it was the last ten minutes of the day and he again found himself with little Junmyeon.

 

    ”Suho-hyung!”

 

    ”Hi again,” Suho ruffled Junmyeon’s hair. “Your parents should be coming soon. Does your dad pick you u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter