Ch.1

The scary lady, Miss -K-

 

Krystal's P.O.V

I went to that school where are lots of wired students, they make me so angry I just want to kill everyone of them!. Relax Krystal don't get mad just go to class.

~ After an hour ~

I sat beside the window in the back of the class. The teacher came in behind him a very shot student, "Hello everyone" the teacher said, "Come on introduce yourself" he told the small student.

"Hi everyone my name is Kyungsoo please take care of me."  "go sit next to Miss -K-" the teacher told him, "alright sir".

As I opened my eyes I saw a boy with big eyes and looks a bit like a child. without realization my hand moved and I slapped him!. That' for who dares to mess with

 

Miss -K- no one was shocked because I'm known as the strong girl that nobody can get close to, and that boy named Kyungsoo is the first one to do so.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I was shocked when she slapped me, how can a girl be that strong! it's okay Kyungsoo everything will be alright.

"Hey kid" someone called, "are you talking to me?" I asked. "of course you dwarf!" I just smiled and walked away.

~ Lunch time ~

That girl with long black hair sat in a table next to the window, I walked to her and I'm curious how can a girl be that strong!

"Hello" I said but I hear nothing, "what is your name?" I asked "it's none of your business!" she almost yellead, "wow you're really creepy" I said sarcastically, "get away from me before I kill you" she hissed "ok ok you creepy". I went to another table and there was a boy who looked full of spirit.

 

"Hello!" he said "hey", "you're Kyungsoo right?" he asked "yeah and you?" "Mir just Mir" he replied "nice to meet you Mir" "nice to meet you too kid".


It's been 3 months since I came to this school I became so close to Mir but there's something that's been bothering me and it's that creepy girl who is called Miss    -K-.

"Hey, hey" I whispered to Mir "we're gonna die if we get caught" he whispered because we were in class "ok in another time".

~ Lunch time ~

"?Hey you"  Mir called, "what?" "what did you wanted to tell me in class?" he asked, "there's something I'm curious about" I started "tell me what is it"

"That girl why is she so creepy?" I asked.

"You mean Miss -K-?"

"Yeah and why you call her Miss she seems to be younger than us?"

"Shut up just shut up she'll kill you if she heard you" he warned.

"Ok just tell me why is she creepy?" I asked.

"Nobody knows" he replied.

"And why is everyone afraid of her if they don't know who she is?" I wondered

"Just eat your lunch kid I don't want to get killed"

"Alright alright"

 

Krystal's P.O.V

I went back home carrying a small bag with Ramyun in it. I headed to my room and sat in front of my computer or as I like to call it My world.

I met a boy online named D.O I told him my name is Krystal, his personality was much like my true personality, actually I'm a girl who laughs a lot but I get hurt easily. The words 'mom' and 'dad' makes me cry I miss them so much, but in front of people my personality changes completely I become a very scary, cold, and strong girl. 


 

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I came back to that world after I met that girl Krystal, she became my world, I loved her but she doesn't know who I am, I'll tell her later.

Krystal's P.O.V

I went to school with a smile on my face I know everyone will be shocked even I'm shocked, I haven't smiled in 6 years no even once I also don't trust anyone at all.

 As I was entering the class room a banana peel was thrown at my hair and my anger is back I looked to see who was it and it was Sulli the girl I hate most in school.

"Oh look everyone the creep is back" she said while chewing her gum, "oh wow Sulli did you do a plastic surgery or something like that?" I said with voice full of anger "huh I'm not like you" she rolled her eyes, "no you're a rich girl while I'm a poor girl" "what are you trying to say?" "nothing I just want to slap you" I hissed, "go ahead and try" she crossed her arms, "I can but I don't want get that low" "Yah!" she screamed.

 

"You two stop!" we were interrupted by a teacher, "it's none of your business.

"hey Miss you crossed your lines" Kyungsoo said

"alright Kyungsoo if you don't want to die stop now!" I almost yelled.

 

"You're the one who should stop!"

"OK let the game begin".


Ok so I decided to make it a two-shot story since it's long. Tell me what do you think of the first part in the commets :)