final

lets stop

he has no reason to be sad. they werent dating or anything. just ing. its not like he liked him. but why is he only sad now? he didnt feel the pain as the words "lets stop doing this" slipped his lips. he didnt feel the pain as he told him that he couldnt do this anymore because of his boyfriend. no he didnt feel the pain until an hour later when he was waiting for the text that would never come. he felt the pain when he realized 4 and a half years of being in a relationship with him ended. he felt the pain when he realized he wouldnt be able to even talk to him anymore unless he texted him first, but hey he probably erased his number already. he felt the pain when he realized that he was really a nobody in his life, he already had a boyfriend, why would he need him? he felt the pain when he realized that he didnt care it was all over, when he realized that he accepted everything too easily, when he didnt fight for him to stay like he did before, when he realized that he meant nothing he said.

 

tao lays on his bed thinking about chen and it hits him. tao didnt really feel the pain until he realized that he was in love with chen.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

this was only 231 words omg im crying i cant write anything longer lol