Chapter one

New life....

*RIIIIIIIING  *RIIIIIIIIIING  *RIIIIIING

After punching and kicking my bed and the air  with everything i have i slam my hand onto my phone and check the caller ID.

 "ugh what do you want Shinhye" I say clearly annoyed

"good morning to you to beautiul! get up and get ready ill be at your place in an hour to pick you up" she answered in a hurry and hung up before i even get to reply.

So the reason why Shinhye is coming over is because i stupidly promised that i would spend the day with her shopping and getting our nails dones as well as going out tonight to this new club. I obviously didnt want to go but figured i have been here for a month and still haven't been outside work or home, so here i am dragging myself out of bed to have a shower and get ready to go out. I have dressed myself in a black spaghetti strapped maxi dress, brown gladiators, with light made up and my hair done in loose natural curls.

i head down stairs to have breakfast with my parents well so i think. "Good morning sweetie, your father and I will be gone for a few days for work we will see you later love you" and their gone but whatever i'm use to it. I sat down ate breakfast and scrolled through my phone while i wait.

HONK HONK!

"aiiish this girl so noisy in the morning" I yell Bye to the the servants and maid and im also out the door. Shinhye is sitting in the car music pumping doing her lipstick when she notices me coming she decides to yell and wave. "do you know its only 10 in the moring ON a Saturday normal people are sleeping at this time" i scold her while turning the mucis down to just have her turning it make up and smiling at me "its a lovely sunny day and he we are about to spend the whole day together so lets enjoy it" "yeah yeah lets just go and get this over with".

 


 

"umph" i lay on my bed having Shinhye follow, today was tiring, my feet hurt, i was sweating and im just all round tired not feeling like going out tonight at all but to my luck i was just pulled up off the bed and told to go shower. I didnt even bother to argue back knowing i'd loss anyway i just went and showered, i let the cool water run all over my body to relax me, i wash my hair and body and get out. Shinhye did my make up and hair and in return i did hers we got the earlier.

I wore an orange short sleave dress that is short but not to short (keeping it classy aha) with matching colour shoes and again my hair in lose waves and light make up.

a6ce28328ef223040e16a44cc831cb8a.jpg

(i know this isnt her but whatever)

Shinhye wore a dark green dress that went half way down her legs with a black blazer over the top with black wedges and her hair up in a bun with her bangs out and light make up.

6.jpg


The club was crowded and loud, the smell of smoke can pretty much knock someone one out while just stepping it. Only i didnt just step in i have been her for an hour sitting alone while my so called bestfriend who FYI begged me to come here is off dancing with some . "god i hate clubs aiiish i knew i shouldnt have some here" I mumble to myslef. Thats it i've had enough im going, gosh like she would notice if i was gone or not she is to busy grinding up against a group of overly touchy probably men.

I walk out and instead of calling my driver i decide to walk and get some fresh air since my house isnt to far away anyway, so i started walking and it was quiet a little to quiet, i had this weird feeling in my stomach and i started feeling nervous and feeling as if someone was following me until i actually hear foot steps and i start to panic and walk fast but so did this person we both sped up, im practically doomed anyway god im waring heels and i can't even walk at the best of times. While i was arguing with myself i was grabbed and pulled to any alley and my back slammed against a wall.

"hey there pretty laaaaady lets have some fun"

his breath stunk of alcohol, i tried to scream but nothing came out i just kept shaking my head and trying to loosen his hold on me.

"please leave me alone i won't to anything i promise i'll just leave and no one wil know i was here" i whimpered but he just chuckled and i could feel his hot breath on my neck, he was kissing down my jaw and slowing making his way down ignoring all my please and whimpers. I was still trying to loosen his hold on my but he wwas to strong and at this point i was silently crying while his grabbing at my . I felt so scared and alone, someone help me.....


hey guys thanks for reading this is actually my first fanfic so if you want i would love if you left comments so that i cant improve.

thanks xxx