/01

High School days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the students that walking to their own school through the window's car. Sumin was thinking on why she'd go to school in the first place. She enjoy studying with her personal teachers at home rather than going to school with noisy students. And yeah,it's because her bestfriend has convience her to attend the same school as him. He said it'd be a waste if she didn't spend her teenagers time with friends and since she's not good in communicating with new people maybe a little bit can be a help. Sumin said to herself that study is the most important..for now.

 

She looked down at herself.School uniform.*I think this is okay* she thought.She gasped when her phone vibrated in her school blazer.She already know who was the person that texted her this early in the morning.It was obvious,Sehun..her bestfriend.There's only 4 contacts on her phone..her mother,father,home's phone and no other than Sehun.She opened the text from Sehun.

 

From:Sehunnie

Where are you??I am waiting here baby!~hahahha.Please text me if you arrived okaiii?? ^0^

 

Sumin smiled to herself reading the text from Sehun.He always called her that.It was very uncomfortable at first for her but as the time goes by,she was used to it.It's not like Sehun will stop anyway if she told him to stop calling her 'baby'.She was about to replied him back but her father called her,"Who's that sweetie?Is that Sehun you're texting?" "Hmmm..yeah," she hummed in replied."That's good then.Tell him to wait for you in front of the school,ok?" Her mother said with a smile on her face.Right,her parents gave Sehun their trust to take care of her.Sehun didn't mind anyway since Sumin was like always depend on him."Okay," she said.

 

To:Sehunnie

I'm on my way.Would you like to wait for me in front of the school? >.< Hmmm..my mom asked you to.Sorry hunnie~

 

She replied to Sehun back after.Not even a minute after Sehun texted back telling her it was okay and he will be there at time she arrived."I already text him mom," she beamed happily at her mom."Alright then," her mother said."Anyway sweetie,be careful okay?Actually we won't allowed you studying at school.But this is your choice and for your own good then it's okay," her father said while looking straight at the road,driving."Dad,we already discussed this at home right?Sehun will be there too so you guys don't have to worry.I'll be fine," she replied back in confident."We're just worried about you,dear.Just tell us if you change your mind okay?we will immediately call your personal teachers back," Her mother said in a worry tone.She just hummed and nodded her head in reply.

 

○○○

 

Sumin stepped out of the car.She looked at the big school in awed."This is really big," she muttered in a low voice.She felt a hand on her shoulder and she immediately turned around to find her mother giving her a warm smile."Don't get into trouble,okay?don't get hurt and please..I know that study is your first priority but don't get yourself stressed..hmm?" While patting her small back."Mom,what am I?10?I think I can manage myself so don't worry," She said in a whispered.Her mother just carressed her long hair while smiling.

 

"Sumiiiiinnn!~baby girl!" She turned around to see her bestfriend running towards her.When Sumin was about to greet him back,Sehun engulfed her in a hug."Sehun,I can't breath," she told him.Sehun loosened the hug and turned to Sumin's mother to greet her.After you know how long Sumin's mother talked to Sehun to take care of her and other stuff,Sumin's mother went back to their car where her father just stayed in there waiting for her mother.

 

"Let's go baby!" Sehun said while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder."Hunnie,you're too loud.Please..can you low your voice down?everyone is staring right now," Sumin whispered at him.She felt uncomfortable now that everyone is staring at them when they started to stepped at the hallway."Why?Are you embarrassed?Don't mind them.It's always like that actually.Everyone just love me that's why," he said with his silly smile."You're so full of yourself Hun," "Well,you just love me~" He continued.Sumin rolled her eyes and chuckled afterwards.

 

After meeting her homeroom teacher and arranging some stuff in her locker,Sumin went to her class.Of coures Sehun accompany her through all of that.Sehun and Sumin weren't on the same class so being the bestfriend,Sehun walked her to her classroom."Bye baby girl.I will come here during lunch break,okay?Study well," he patted her head and walked away after Sumin replied him with a nod.It's already 9 when she finished her meeting at the school's office.So,probably the class has started.She sighed and knocked on the door and turned the doorknob to open it."Oh!Guys,I forgot to tell you that we have a new student here.Please come in dear," The teacher sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter