Final part

Always Remember

 

Junmyeon was in the middle of his flight, his hand keep playing with the small box given by Kris a week ago. Junmyeon open the box and staring at the bracelet and a memory of 2 days ago playing again inside his head.

 

Flashback

 

"Junmyeon-ssi... Actually tonight I have something important to ask you" Yixing said while looking at Junmyeon

 

Junmyeon raised his eyebrows and looked at Yixing "What is it?"

 

Suddenly Yixing hold Junmyeon's hand and the latter startled from the sudden touch "I know it's too fast, but I can't hold it anymore.. I think I like you Junmyeon-ssi... I want you to be my boyfriend..." Yixing said

 

Yixing now in dilemma, a few days ago Kris asked him the same question and he supposed to answer it in the next 2 day, and now Yixing, he doesn't know what to say. Yixing looked at Junmyeon face who look confused right now.

 

"You no need to answer it today, you can think it first, if you already get the answer you can tell me.. I will wait for the answer" Yixing said with smile

 

Junmyeon nodded and smile as he feel relief as he have time to think. After the dinner, Junmyeon immediately go to his cousin apartment, maybe his cousin can give him some advise or whatever to settle his dilemma.

 

Ding..dong..Ding..dong... Junmyeon push the bell and not a second later his cousin open the door

 

"Hi Kyungsoo" Junmyeon said he saw the latter face behind the door

 

Kyungsoo widen his eyes "Junmyeon? What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm fine thank you, may I come in?" Said Junmyeon in sarcasm

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "Please come in" he pleased Junmyeon to enter the house "So, what bring you here in the middle of the night?" 

 

Junmyeon sit on the dining room table and looked at Kyungsoo "I need your advice"

 

Kyungsoo frowned "What advice?"

 

Junmyeon told him the whole story about Kris and Yixing. After an hour story telling the only word come out from Kyungsoo mouth was "So?"

 

"So? Do you have any other words to say?" Junmyeon said angrily

 

Junmyeon can't help but pout looked at Kyungsoo who laugh at him

 

"OK...OK... Junmyeona.. Only you can make the decision, you the one who know them, my advice only follow your heart"

 

End of flashback

 

"Follow my heart" Junmyeon muttered while hand still playing with the bracelet "Yixing, he is a very nice person, caring, and sweet. Yifan also a nice person, a little bit awkward and I can tell that he is a very loving person, But there is something different feeling about both of them, the feeling of comfortable" Junmyeon thought

 

Junmyeon looked at his watch, in one hour he will meet Kris and he has to make a decision soon. Junmyeon looked at the bracelet, he closed his eyes and take a deep breath.

 

"I hope I made a right decision" Junmyeon muttered and put the bracelet on his hand

 

~~~

 

"Calm down Kris...calm down..everything gonna be alright" Kris muttered, he grab his One OK Rock CD from the CD's box and plays it while drive to the airport. The songs really make him calm but once he arrive and step into the airport building, his nervous come again, his heart beating so fast and his breathing become irregular. Kris walk to the ice cream store, he thought that eating ice cream can calm his nerves.

 

After an hour of waiting, finally he have to face the moment of truth. He looked at Junmyeon walk out from the arrival gate, unfortunately the latter wear a long coat so that he can't see the bracelet. Kris waving at Junmyeon and the latter walk towards Kris.

 

"Hi, how's the flight?" Kris asked

 

"It was fine" Junmyeon smile

 

****it's awkward***

 

"Hmmmm....Jun~~~"

 

"I'm hungry" Junmyeon said while rubbing his tummy

 

"Uh..oh..let's have a lunch" Kris said and Junmyeon nodded.

 

Kris drive the car to the nearest Mc Donald restaurant as Junmyeon want to eat there. The ride become awkward, no one speak, the only sound hear from the music player. Kris few times glancing at Junmyeon to look for the bracelet but still he can't see it.

 

Once they arrive at the restaurant, Kris immediately order the food and Junmyeon choose the table. Five minutes later Kris come with a tray of food on his hands. Junmyeon help him to take the tray and place it on the table. Durring the lunch, Kris make a mental note to asked Junmyeon about the bracelet after they finish eating. Kris finish his beef burger as fast as he could. After he finished eating he glance at Junmyeon who still eating the burger

 

"Why he's eating so slow" Kris mumble

 

"Something wrong?" Junmyeon glaring at him

 

Kris smile and shook his head. After waiting like a million years finally Junmyeon finished eating his lunch, Kris waiting for the right time to ask him.

 

"Jun..about so~~~" Kris words got cut off by Junmyeon

 

"I need to go to the toilet" Junmyeon get up and walk to the toilet

 

"Why is it so hard asking him about the bracelet... Or maybe he always find the excuses because he doesn't want to be my boyfriend" Kris muttered and this time he feel terrible and sad. Now he blaming himself because he take the action too fast, he should give more time to Junmyeon to know him, and make him fall in love with him.

 

"Stupid me.. Stupid me.." Kris mumble and he hit his head with his hand

 

"Are you alright?" Junmyeon voice from his back startled him

 

Kris immediately lifted his head "Y-yes i'm ok" Kris said without looking at Junmyeon

Kris startled from the sudden touch by Junmyeon at his shoulder "Let's go" Junmyeon said

 

Kris nodded, he get up and walk away without looking at Junmyeon. Junmyeon smile looked at Kris act, he sure know it is because the bracelet. Junmyeon run towards him and suddenly he grabs Kris hands and drag him out from the restaurant. Kris widen his eyes as he surprise from the sudden act by Junmyeon, he then looked at Junmyeon hands and smile widely, he saw Junmyeon wear the bracelet he gave at his right hand. 

 

Junmyeon release Kris hand as they arrive at Kris's car,Junmyeon turn around and looked at Kris

 

"Y-yo..you wear it" Kris pointed at the bracelet, he still doesn't believe Junmyeon wear it. Junmyeon without a word he suddenly kiss Kris at his lips, after the kiss Junmyeon get in to the car, leaving Kris who still processing what just hapoen to him, Kris touch his lips, his face turn to red and he smiling like an idiot.

 

Junmyeon open the car door "Kris, Let's go"

 

Kris looked at Junmyeon and get in to the car. The ride to Junmyeon apartment still awkward, but this time because Kris still shy and Junmyeon also shy from what he did to Kris. Finally they arrive at Junmyeon apartment.

 

"Wanna have a cup of tea?" Junmyeon said

 

"S-sure" They both walk to the Junmyeon apartment. 

 

While Junmyeon busy at the kitchen, Kris braven himself to go there, He walk towards the latter who back facing him and suddenly he back hugging him, he kiss Junmyeon shoulder and turn his body around, and now they are face to face.

 

"I saw that braclete at your right hand, it means now you're officialy be my boyfriend" Kris said and Kiss Junmyeon lips

 

"Yes, i am" Junmyeon smile at him

 

~~~

 

This is the nth time Yixing looked at his phone, he did message Junmyeon and asked him whether he already arrive at home or not, but the latter still haven't reply his message.

 

Yixing looked at his watch, now already 10pm and he still doesn't get news from Junmyeon, Yixing take out his phone and calling the latter but he didn't pick up. Now Yixing very worried about Junmyeon, After few times trying and Junmyeon still doesn't pick up the phone, Yixing has a plan to call Kris and asked him to check on Junmyeon at his apartment. But when Yixing about to call Kris, his phone vibrate, indicate incoming message, he immediately open the message and hope it is from Junmyeon.

 

From: Junmyeon

 

Sorry if i didn't reply your message or answer your call

I was busy, settled something with my friend

Yixingah, about the question you asked me few days ago

I was think about it and now i'll give you the answer

I'm sorry Yixingah... I'm so sorry

I can't be your boyfriend

I already have someone i love

I'm sorry

 

Yixing read the message over and over again, he want to make sure that he read it right especially at word "can't" he hope that Junmyeon did the typo error, but the more he read it, he was sure, it's not typo error, Junmyeon was reject him. Yixing feels like his heart broken into pieces, but he tried to be strong.

 

From: Yixing

 

It's ok Junmyeon-ssi

I hope you can be happy with him^^

Junmyeon-ssi, i hope we can still be friend

If he hurt you, you can call me and i'll beat him for you

Hahahaahahaha

 

From: Junmyeon

 

Of course we can still be friend

Don't worry, he is a nice person

I'll introduce you to him someday^^

 

Even though his heart still hurt, but he menage to smile, read Junmyeon message, at least they still can be friend, and to be honest Yixing still have a little bit hope that someday

Junmyeon can accept his love and be his boyfriend.

 

~~~

Day after day, for Kris and Junmyeon life was so wonderful, they did a lot of things together and day by day Junmyeon can feel that he really in love with Kris. For Yixing and Junmyeon they become a good friend and Yixing already know who's Junmyeon boyfriend. Yixing feel happy towards Kris, because finally Kris can move on and find his happiness.
 
~~~
 
After 3 months become an official couple,Today they are going to painting again, and Kris choose the place which is far from the city and have a romantic scenery. Kris already prepare everything, he already book the hotel and arrange the candle light dinner for their 100 days anniversary.
 
Junmyeon always love with surprise, and Kris knows it so well, Kris didn't tell him that they're going to stay at the hotel, so Kris made a scenario his car run out the fuel because he forget to fill in the tank. Junmyeon has no choice, it's already night and he followed Kris suggestion , stay at the hotel for one night. 
 
They enter the hotel room with awkwardness, Junmyeon immediately walk towards the balcony, he tried to avoid an eye contact with Kris. Junmyeon take a deep breath, he tried to calm himself, this is the first time they will spent the night together and in one bed. Kris walk towards Junmyeon and back hugging him, Junmyeon startled from the hug.
 
"The sky is beautiful tonight" Kris whisper at Junmyeon ear
 
Junmyeon heart pumping hard like it want to jump out "Mmmnn..oohh..yeeeaahh.. I-i want to take a shower" Junmyeon said, he turn around and walk towards the bathroom
 
Kris smile looked at his boyfriend act, Kris call the reception to set up the candle light dinner at the balcony, like what he booked few days ago. Not more than 15 minutes, the dinner set already done and Kris just have to wait for Junmyeon.
 
Junmyeon took around 30 minutes for a bath and that's a record, he never took a shower for more than 20 minutes. Junmyeon need to calm his heart, so he just sat there at the bath tub, and let the water flow, showering his head. After he feel a little bit calm, he get out from the bathtub, he dried his body with towel and get dressed. Junmyeon walk out from the bathroom, it was dark, he can't see anything, he called Kris few time but there is no answer from the latter. Junmyeon tried to switch on the light but he can't, it seems broken. Suddenly Kris closed Junmyeon eyes with his hands and Junmyeon screaming for the sudden touch
 
"Sstt..don't scream, it's me... I want you to walk until i said stop, ok" Kris said and Junmyeon nodded
 
Junmyeon walk like what Kris instructed him and stop as Kris said so.
 
"Don't open your eyes until i said so" Kris release his hand from Junmyeon eyes and turn on the candle "Ok, you may open your eyes"
 
Junmyeon open his eye, he blink a few time to make his vision clear, his mouth gasped open as he saw Kris standing in front of him
 
"Happy 100 days anniversary, honey" Kris said while holding a tray with cup cakes on it.
 
 
Junmyeon stared at the cakes , he speechless, he doesn't know what to say
 
"Shall we blow the candle" Kris break the silence
 
Junmyeon looked at Kris, he smile and nodded and they blow the candle together. Kris put the tray on the table, he hug Junmyeon and kiss him. 
 
"When do you prepare all this?" Junmyeon looked at the dining table
 
"Actually, i already planed it few days ago, and asked the waiter to set up this when you were take a bath"
 
"Ooohhh... Oh wait.. Means that your car didn't run out of fuel?" Junmyeon raised his eyebrows and looked at Kris
 
Kris smile and shook his head "Nope.. Ok.ok let's eat our dinner before it gets cold" Kris said and take Junmyeon hand and bring him to his chair.
 
Junmyeon felt very happy, for him, tonight is the happiest night in his life. After the dinner, Kris plays a music from his phone, it was waltz, he get up from his chair and give his hand to Junmyeon as he want to ask Junmyeon dancing with him, and Junmyeon take the hands happily.
 
They dance for a couple of minutes before it turn into a hot kisses. Kris bring the kisses to the bed and now, Junmyeon laying under him. They release the kiss as they need to take a breath. Kris looked at Junmyeon who still panted under him
 
"I love you Baek" Kris said before he kiss Junmyeon again
 
"Hhmmppp..." Junmyeon pushed Kris away "Baek? Who is Baek?"
 
Kris widen his eyes as he realise what he just said "N-not Baek, i said Babe"
 
Junmyeon frowned "Babe? You never call me babe.. You call me honey" Junmyeon looked at him suspicious
 
Kris face looked confuse right now "I think i need a fresh air" Kris get up and leave the room
 
"Kris" Junmyeon called him but he didn't listen
 
Junmyeon sat on the bed think about what happen just now, he was sure Kris said Baek not babe, Junmyeon take his phone, he want to asked Yixing about Baek but unfortunately when he is in the middle of calling Yixing, his phone run out of battery and turn off. Junmyeon get up from the bed and sit on the couch, waiting for Kris.
 
~~~
 
Kris ruffled his hair and sat on the chair at the park near the hotel. Kris was thinking about what he did to Junmyeon, he didn't know why he called Baekhyun name while looking at Junmyeon. He thought that after he met Junmyeon, he will move on from Baekhyun but, he was wrong, he keep thinking about Baekhyun.
 
"Why..why..why.." Kris muttered
 
Kris pulled out his phone, he need someone to talk, he scroll down the phone book and stop at one name, Zhang Yixing. When he about to call him, Yixing called his first, he asked about Junmyeon because after Junmyeon called him and the line was cut off he can't call the latter back. Kris told Yixing everything and like what he expected, Yixing scolded him and before the call end Yixing told him to think about his feeling towards Junmyeon, if he doesn't love him, he better leave him, don't hurt his feeling.
 
~~~
 
Kris walked to his room, he open the door and saw that the TV still on and Junmyeon sat on the couch in front of the TV
 
"I'm back" Kris said but no answer from the latter, Kris walk towards the couch "mmmnnn.. I'm sorry" Kris said, still no response from Junmyeon. Kris frowned and walk to the front side of Junmyeon and saw the latter is sleeping, Kris sat beside Junmyeon on the couch and gazing at the latter, He think about what Yixing said to him. He asked himself about his feeling towards Junmyeon, but, he, himself doesn't know the answer either. Kris touch Junmyeon hand and hold it tight.
 
In the next morning, Junmyeon wake up with the sight of Kris beside him, holding his hand. Junmyeon smile, he closer his body towards Kris and lean his head against Kris's shoulder until he fall asleep again.
 
Junmyeon startled from his sleep as he feel someone kiss his forehead. He looked at Kris and smile "Good morning"
 
Kris raised his eyebrows "It's already noon honey, we should get up now and get ready, we are going back today" 
 
Junmyeon frowned "Noon? That's why i feel really hungry right now" Junmyeon said while rubbing his tummy
 
Kris stand up and grab Junmyeon hand "If you're hungry, now hurry up, we will eat at the restaurant near the lake"
 
Junmyeon smile widely and walk to the bathroom. After an hour finally they leave the hotel and drive to the said restaurant. During the Lunch, no one talk about last night and Junmyeon decide to let it go and forget it.
 
~~~
 
It has been a week, both of Junmyeon and Kris haven't meet because of the work, they have been very busy with their own job. Today Junmyeon decide to make a special breakfast for Kris and bring it to Kris office. For breakfast Junmyeon made Kris favorites, Tuna sandwich with cheese, bacon, scrambled egg and a cup of coffee.
 
Junmyeon walk towards the hospital, when he arrived, Kris haven't come yet, Junmyeon decide to wait for him at his office. This is the first time Junmyeon going to Kris office. The office is not too big, there are a lot of book at the bookshelf and a few of medical equipment there. While looking around the room, Junmyeon attention was disturb by the picture frame on the table, he walk towards the table and take the picture, his heart of course a little bit hurt seeing the picture because it's not his picture on his boyfriend's table, he keep positive thinking, maybe the person in the picture is his brother or relative or maybe his bestfriend but inside his heart like in deep deep inside his heart he now maybe that person is Baek and when he looked at the picture once again, he feel like he saw him before but he can't tell where he met him.
 
"What are you doing here?" Kris voice from his back startled him, his sound so cold
 
"I-i..i just stop by to give you breakfast" Junmyeon said while he put the picture back and turn around, but unfortunately Junmyeon placed the frame at the edge of the table and within a second the frame fall down and broken.
 
Kris and Junmyeon widen their eyes as they saw the frame fall down, Junmyeon immediately kneel on the floor to clean up the broken glasses. But when he about to clean that Kris shouted at him
 
"Don't touch that"
 
Junmyeon startled from Kris angry voice, Junmyeon lifted his head and looked at Kris, His face shows that he really angry right now "It's ok..i~~~"
 
"Don't you dare to touch that" Kris shouted and walk towards Junmyeon, he push Junmyeon until he fall down on the floor
 
"Kris.. I'm~~~"
 
"Get out" Kris said as he take Baekhyun's picture
 
"I~~~"
 
Kris turn around and looked at Junmyeon with his wider eyes "I said get out" Kris shouted
 
Junmyeon eyes was red and already fill with tears, it just waiting to fall down, Junmyeon get up and run away, leaving Kris alone at his office. Junmyeon called Luhan and asked one day leave as he need to calm himself down. Junmyeon sat on the couch at his living room, his tears can't stop running down to his cheek, he can't believe that because of the picture frame broken he shouted at him. Junmyeon cried until his eyes tired and fall asleep.
 
Junmyeon stir from his sleep as he heard his door bell rang, he stand up and walk towards the door, but when he heard Kris voice in front of the door, he stop walking, he turn around and walk to his room. Junmyeon lay down on his bed and cover his ears with pillow, he doesn't want to hear Kris voice, his heart still hurt from what Kris did to him.
 
After an hour or so, the door bell rang stop and Kris voice doesn't hear anymore, Junmyeon sit on his bed and wipe away his tears. Junmyeon grab his phone and turn it on. Once the phone on he receive hundred voice message and 75 message, its all an apology message from Kris. Junmyeon scroll down his phone book, he need to call Yixing and ask him about Baek.
 
Junmyeon call Yixing number and not a second later, Yixing pick up the phone, Junmyeon told him everything and Yixing also told Junmyeon about Baekhyun
 
"So, they didn't get married at that time, Kris let him go to stay beside the person he love the most. Baekhyun wasn't able to stay long beside Chanyeol~~~" Yixing words got cut off by Junmyeon
 
"Wait, Chanyeol? Is it Park Chanyeol? The CEO from Park Corporation?" Junmyeon said
 
"Yes, do you know him?"
 
"Not really, i just met him one time before, i worked as a translator for Luhan when he want to do business with Park Corporation" Junmyeon explain
 
"Ooo.. So, Not long after Chanyeol met Baekhyun he passed away, i still remember that time, me and Kris waiting for Baekhyun who visit Chanyeol's grave at the car, we wait about an hour or so, and when we thought it's too long, we looked for him.. And.. We found him, laying on the footpath.. He was dead because of heart failure" Yixing end the story "Junmyeon, you still there?" Yixing asked as he didn't hear Junmyeon voice
 
"Yes, but i think i heard the last part before... What is Baekhyun full name?"
 
"Byun Baekhyun"
 
"I'll call you back, i need to call someone.. Thank you very much Yixing" Junmyeon end the call before Yixing can utter a word
 
Junmyeon immediately call his cousin, Kyungsoo and like what he expected, his cousin knows about Baekhyun, the Baekhyun who his cousin always talked about, the Baekhyun who had similarity with him, it's Byun Baekhyun, Kris first boyfriend. And as he think about it, now he knows that why Kris like him, Kris like him because he has similarity with Baekhyun not what he really is.
 
Junmyeon sat weakly on the couch, he open his phone and listen again one by one Kris voice message, Kris was seek for an apology from him, and from his voice, his sound very sincere. Junmyeon don't know what to do, he doesn't know either he want to forgive him or not.
 
~~~
 
It has been 3 days Kris doesn't hear about Junmyeon, he tried to call him but he didn't pick up, he come to his apartment but he didn't want to open the door, and he did come to Junmyeon office but everytime he went there the secretary always said he's not in the office. It feels like he totally lost contact with Junmyeon.
 
Today, here he is standing in front of Junmyeon's office door, he's standing there for almost two hours, the secretary already told him that Junmyeon is not at the office, but he didn't believe it and keep waiting the latter. Luhan just come back from meeting with his client outside the company when he saw Kris standing there. Luhan walk towards Kris and asked him to follows him to his office, Kris nodded and follows him.
 
"Please have a seat" Luhan please Kris to seat at the couch as he walk towards his table to put his bag
 
Luhan pour the wine into 2 glasses, and brings it towards the couch "Here" Luhan handed one glass to Kris and sit beside him
 
Kris took it "Thank you"
 
"What are you doing here? You didn't go to work today?" Luhan asked to start the conversation, he know kris very well, the latter will not start first
 
"I'm on leave today...hhmmnn...actually, i'm looking for Junmyeon, do you know where he is?"
 
Luhan frowned and looked at Kris "I should asked this to you, you're his boyfriend"
 
Kris raise his eyebrows and looked at Luhan confused "What do you mean? You didn't know where he is?"
 
Luhan shook his head "I don't know, he didn't come to office since 4 days ago, the last contact he said he was sick after that i can't contact him anymore"
 
Kris ruffled his hair "Where are you Junmyeon-ah" Kris mumble
 
"Are you guys fighting?"
 
Kris nodded and he told Luhan everything.
 
"Now you're looking for him, begging for his forgiveness, do you know how hurt he is? Honestly if i were him, i will not forgive you" Luhan said with a serious tone
"I know, but.. I.. I want to make it up with him and start all over again.. I love him"
 
"Love? Are you sure you love him? What makes you so sure that you already moved on from Baekhyun?" Luhan aske
 
Flashback
 
Zzzzz... Kris phone vibrate indicate an incoming call, he looked at his phone, caller ID Yixing, he doesn't want to pick up and let it rang many times. After the ring stop, he got a message, he open it immediately as he hope it from Junmyeon, but he's wrong, it's from Yixing
 
From: Yixing
 
YOU HAVE TO PICK UP MY CALL NOW
OR I'LL MAKE SURE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TOMORROW
 
Yixing message him with capital letter to make sure Kris know that he really angry right now, and not a second later, Yixing call him again and this time, Kris pick up the phone. As expected, Yixing really angry with Kris and he scolded him.
 
"I told you before. If you still can't move on from Baekhyun, you better leave him, looked what you have done, you hurt him.. You know what, if i know this will happen, i will never give up on him for you"
 
"I'm sorry"
 
"You don't have to say that to me, i'm not the one you hurt"
 
"I tried to contact him but he didn't pick up my call nor reply my message"
 
"I give you a week to talk with him, if he still doesn't want to talk to you, you better leave him forever, i will take care of him" Yixing end the call
 
Kris think about it, maybe he should give up on Junmyeon and let Yixing take care of him, he was sure, Yixing will make him happy and never hurt him. Kris make a mental note, he will try to contact Junmyeon again but if in two days if he doesn't call him back or reply his message, he will let him go.
 
One day has passed, Junmyeon still didn't pick up his phone nor reply his message, today is the last day he will waiting for Junmyeon to contact him. Since morning Kris always hold his phone, he really hope that Junmyeon will contact him, but hope it just a hope, the time already show 11.45 pm, 15 minutes before midnight, he open his phone and try to call Junmyeon but the latter phone is not active. Kris close his eyes and take a deep breath, maybe he should give up on him. Kris open his phone and looked at Junmyeon photo, without he realise, his tears falling down at his cheek and his heart feel hurt. Kris took the dragon pillow (it's a gift from Junmyeon) and hug it until he falling asleep
 
Beep..beep..beep Kris alarm rang, he grab his phone and turn it off. Kris sit on his bed and think about the dream he got, he, Junmyeon and one boy play at the park, looks like they are on picnic and while enjoying their food, Kris can see that Baekhyun and Chanyeol standing not far behind them, they hold their hands and smile at them and disappear. Is it the sign that he must never give up on Junmyeon? Is it the sign that Junmyeon will be his soulmate? Is it the sign that if he together with Junmyeon they can be a happy family? All that question playing inside Kris mind, he don't know the answer unless he find Junmyeon.
 
End of flashback
 
"Kris, did you hear me?" Luhan wave at him
 
"Umn.. Yeah..i'm sorry..i'm very sure.. Baekhyun already happy stay beside the one he love, and now, it's my turn to look for my happiness too"
 
"You promise me you never hurt him again?"
 
Kris rise his hand "I promise"
 
"Good, if i saw him sad because of you, i'll send to the hell" Luhan glaring at him
 
Kris nodded "I promise"
 
"Ok, i'll tell you the truth, i know where Junmyeon is, i send him away from Beijing because i know if you really love him, soon or later you will come to me and asking about him"
 
Kris glaring at him "You.. Why you just didn't tell me? You wasting my time"
 
"I have to make sure you really want him back and you doesn't want to hurt him again" Luhan smirk at him
 
Kris rolled his eyes "ok..ok.. Now tell me where he is?"
 
Luhan write down the address "actually i send him there to dealing with client also" Luhan smile and give the address to Kris
 
Kris take the paper happily "Thank you" He get up and walk away from Luhan's office
 
Kris pulled out his phone and book a flight ticket, he still have 3 hours before the plane take off, he immediately going home to take his things and drive to the airport.
 
~~~
 
After few hours flight, finally he arrive at Korea, it's almost 3 year he doesn't come here, Kris took the taxi and go to the said address that Luhan gave him.
 
Here he is, standing in front of room 365, he press the bell few times but no answer from Junmyeon. Kris walk to the reception table and asked the receptionists to call Junmyeon room, but same, he didn't pick up the phone.
 
"Sorry sir, maybe he's not in the room" the receptionists said
 
"OK, Thank you" Kris leave and sit at couch at the guests room
 
"Where are you Junmyeon-ah" Kris mumble, he tried to called his hand phone but still he didn't pick up. Kris sit there for a couple of minutes, he look around the hotel and stop at one painting hanging on the wall, he walk towards the painting, nothing special about that, it just a painting of Han River, but that remain him of something.
 
Flashback
 
"I love to draw a river, especially at night, for me moonlight at the river is the beautiful thing in this world" Junmyeon said while looked at the moonlight
 
"Ooo..really? Where do you usually go?"
 
"Han river.. I love to go there"
 
End of flashback
 
"Han River" Kris immediately run out from the hotel and take a cab to Han river
 
After a few minutes, Kris arrive at Han River, he get off from the cab and run, looking for Junmyeon. A couple of minutes later he found him, he found Junmyeon sat at the river side while painting the river. Kris walk towards him and sat beside him.
 
Junmyeon didn't notice that Kris sat beside him, until his voice startled him.
 
"Finally I found you" Kris said
 
Junmyeon widen his eyes and turn aside looked at Kris "K-kris"
 
"How are you?"
 
Junmyeon didn't answer, he immediately clean up his things and when he about to go, Kris grab his hand
 
"Wait.. I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry" Kris said
 
Junmyeon keep quiet, he didn't reply Kris words
 
"Please.. I'm sorry.. I know I shouldn't do this to you, I shouldn't have shouted at you.. I'm so sorry.. This few days I keep thinking and thinking and now I realize, I don't want to give up on you and i want to be with you" 
 
Junmyeon can't hold his tears anymore, his tears already streaming down at his cheek, he looked at Kris
 
"Please.. Forgive me" Kris said
 
"You still love him?" That's the first words come out from Junmyeon mouth
 
That's very difficult question for him "Yes, I love him~~~"
 
Junmyeon push away Kris hand, he turn around and when he about to walk away, he stop his step while hearing Kris words
 
"But i love you more than him... He is my past, I will be honest with you.. I can't forget him easily, but I will try my best to move on, please give me a chance to prove it to you"
 
Junmyeon looked at Kris eyes, he looked sincere with his word "I don't know ~~~"
 
"Please..." Kris holding Junmyeon's hand and begging at him
 
"Maybe i should give him a chance, maybe he can move on and find his happiness with me... but what if he can't? I'm the one who will hurt in the end" Junmyeon thought and when he looked at Kris eyes, he can see that the sincerity inside it, Junmyeon really in dilemma right now, he doesn't want to make a mistake, then he remember Kyungsoo's words "Follow your heart", Junmyeon closed his eyes and take a deep breath. He open his eyes and looked at Kris "I.. I will only give you one chance~~~" Kris eyes got wider as it should be when he heard what Junmyeon said, he smile widely, looks like he just found light of hope and without waiting Junmyeon finish his sentence, his words got cut off by sudden kiss by Kris
 
"Yaaah.. I haven't finish my words" Junmyeon pouted
 
"Sorry..sorry.. I just feel very happy" Kris smile widely
 
"I only give you one chance.. If you fail, you will never see me again" Junmyeon said
 
Kris nodded and rise his right hand "I, Kris Wu will try with my very best to move on and Love Kim Junmyeon with all my heart"
 
Junmyeon smile "Promise?"
 
Kris nodded and cross his heart "I promise"
 
Junmyeon hug him "I miss you so much" Junmyeon said while sobbing
 
"Oh no no no.. Please don't cry honey.. I miss you too.. I miss you soo much" Kris said and he kiss Junmyeon on his lips
 
~~~
 
One year later
 
"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Kris Wu and Kim Junmyeon in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they decided to live their lives together as married couple"
 
"Do you Kris Wu, accept Kim Junmyeon as your life mate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him, and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together until death do you part?"
 
"Yes, I do" Kris answer
 
"Do you Kim Junmyeon accept Kris Wu as your life mate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him, and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together until death do you part?"
 
"Yes, I do" Junmyeon answer
 
"You may exchange the ring"
 
"I give you this ring, a symbol of my life, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are" Kris take the ring
 
"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart" Junmyeon said and they exchange the ring
 
"Ladies and gentleman, and now I hereby pronounce this couple as married couple. You may kiss your groom.
 
Kris kiss Junmyeon's lips, Everybody in the venue stand up and claps their hands
 
After the wedding ceremony, they held their wedding party at their newly house backyard, all their friend and relavite are there, to give them their blessing, including Yixing. Yixing sat alone at the gazebo near the swimming pool, he look at Kris and Junmyeon smile happily greeted their guest, he had to admit it they look perfect together and Junmyeon looks very happy stay beside Kris.
 
"Ehem.. Do you mind if i join?" Luhan said while ask permission to sit beside him
 
"Oh.. Please have a seat" Yixing said and smile at Luhan, Luhan give him a glass of wine and sit beside him
 
"They are perfect couple, aren't they?" Luhan said while looking at Kris and Junmyeon
 
"Yes, they are" Yixing answer
 
"I hope i can be like them, find my soulmate, getting married.. Have a family and live happily ever after.." Luhan smile
 
"Like a fairytale?" Yixing laugh
 
Luhan looked at Yixing " Yeah.. Why not" Luhan laugh
 
"Luhan.. Do you free this Saturday? Let's have a lunch together" Yixing said
 
Luhan raise his eyebrows and looked at Yixing "Are you asking me out for a date"
 
"Well, actually i just asked you only for Lunch.. But as you said about date, yeah, maybe it can turn into a date, i think" Yixing smile at Luhan
 
Luhan laugh, he stand up and give Yixing his name card "I'll be waiting for your call this saturday" Luhan said 
 
Yixing just smile looked at Luhan who walk away, leaving him alone at the gazebo
 
~~~
 
1.5 years later
 
Junmyeon was in the middle of meeting with Luhan and their client when he feels pain at his stomach, he feels like someone stabbing his stomach over and over, he tried his best to hold it, but because of the pain is too much, he can't hold it anymore, his face already full of sweat and his tears already streaming Down at his cheek. Junmyeon hold Luhan's hand and squeeze it hard like he want to broke his bone
 
"Aaaaawwwwww..." Luhan scream and Looked at Junmyeon "Junmyeon, are you alright?"
 
Junmyeon shook his head "I think I'm going to labor now"
 
"What?" Luhan stand up and panic "What should I do? What should I do?" Luhan ruffled his hair
 
"Lu..my water already broke.. I need hospital right now" Junmyeon screaming
 
"Ah..right hospital" Luhan and with help with the waiter they bring Junmyeon to his car and drive to the nearest hospital, whike driving Luhan called his boyfriend Yixing to guide him, he asked Junmyeon to take a deep breath to calm his nerve, bit he can't calm, Junmyeon keep screaming and now his grabbed Luhan's hair and Luhan screaming of the pain.
 
Finally, they arrive at the hospital, Luhan and Junmyeon looks really messy right now, especially Luhan, his shirt already lost 2 buttons on top, his hair messy and his cheek red because Junmyeon slap him few times to asked him drive faster to the hospital. Luhan standing in front of the emergency room "I think I forget something, what is it?" Luhan mumbling
 
"Sorry sir, are you Mr. Junmyeon husband?" One of the nurse said
 
"Husband? Aaaahhhhh... I forget to tell Kris" Luhan screaming "Wait, I'll call his husband, thanks god they are in the same hospital and not a minute later Kris already joined Luhan waiting in front of the labor room.
 
After an hour or so waiting, finally Junmyeon giving birth with a handsome baby boy and they named it Wu Zhuyi.
 
3 years later
 
"Zhuyi.. Kris.. Stop playing, let's have a lunch first" Junmyeon shouted
 
Kris whisper something at Zhuyi, Zhuyi giggle, Kris hold Zhuyi hand and they walk towards Junmyeon who already waiting for them at the small table at the park
 
Zhuyi run towards Junmyeon and hug him, he whisper something at his hear
"Daddy really said that?"
 
Zhuyi nodded "Well, if that so, I should tell your daddy that he is the best daddy in the world too" Junmyeon said while glancing at Kris
 
Kris sit in front of Zhuyi and Junmyeon, he love to see how Junmyeon help to feed Zhuyi, he's full of love and care. While enjoying the food, suddenly Kris can feel a wind blows and go through him, Kris hair back standing, he looked at behind Junmyeon and Zhuyi, there, not far from them he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol standing with holding hand, this time Kris can saw Baekhyun happy face, he smile widely at Kris. Baekhyun and Chanyeol wave at him, they turn around and walk towards the light and finally disappear. Kris smile at them "Thank you.. Thank you for everything Baek" Kris thought
 
"Are you alright?" Junmyeon looked at Kris and hold his hand
 
Kris smile "Yes, I am" Kris hold Junmyeon hand "I love you guys so much, you are the greatest thing I ever had in this world" Kris said while looked at Junmyeon and Zhuyi
 
"I love you too.. Thank you.. Thank you for the wonderful life you give to me and Zhuyi" Junmyeon said and Kiss Zhuyi hair
 
~Fin~
 
Finally i can upload the last part
Thank you for subscribe and vote my story
Please leave a comment after you read it
I love to read all the comment <3<3<3