Memory - Finale

Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Now remind me again why do I have to bring the food to her?” Wonshik parked his car at her apartment complex, still hesitate to go out and meet her.

“Because we’re best-friend and you guys ruined it since you two had that "relationship" and after the break-up thing she never hang out with us.”

“Maybe she's busy? Her office-hours are worst like us. Well, she can come and join us if she wants to?”

“That's not an excuse. And Shik-ah, as a “best friend” you need to… see her at least.”

“But Taemin-ah~”

“No buts! Just so you know, she’s not reply my text nor answering my calls since yesterday. She’s been having sleepless night thanks to the break up…

“Wait, what? She got her insomnia back?”

“It get worse. The last time I met her was two weeks ago and she’s like a walking zombie.” He closed his eyes, knowing that he got no choice since Taemin make a fuss and being so noisy about her. Not to say that -mates keep asking for her and not liking the new fling that he had. So Wonshik buys her her fave porridge and chocolate milk. After a few minutes he step down from his car, made a mental note just to checking her out that she's okay then bid goodbye. He let a deep sigh, fished his phone out from his pocket jeans and sent a text to someone that was waiting for him.

From: Kim Wonshik

Hey, I think I’m gonna be late. You can eat first, talk to you later. :)

 

Baby bye bye bye 
이젠 눈물조차 안 나
너의 눈빛과 손길 모든 것이 다
잊혀져 가는가 봐

Baby bye bye bye 
ijen nunmuljocha an na
neoui nunbitgwa songil modeun geosi da
ityeojyeo ganeunga bwa

Baby bye bye bye
Now I don’t even shed tears
Your eyes, your touch, your everything
They’re being forgotten

 

 

It’s been 3 months since Kim Wonshik went to her house.

So many thoughts flooding his mind during the elevator ride to the 20th floor. Lots of memories of the two of them together slowly creeps into his mind. The way she laugh, the moment when she flipped her long hair before she decided to cut her hair short because she hates summer, and ends up with some guys hitting on her but it creeps her out and that makes Wonshik mad. The first time they shared their kisses, the way she hugs him like he's the most precious thing in a whole world. The talk about their future, his future and hers, all things that worries them even the smallest thing. The cuddling session after they made love or when they just simply need to feel each other presence with no talks all night.

He pressed the doorbell, waiting for a girl with deep sky blue hair to comes out. Two minutes has passed and there’s no answer. He waits. He pressed the door bell again and still no answer from the owner of the house. It’s not like he didn’t know the pass-code or her phone number, but he knows that it’d be awkward since he’s the one that end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter