Chapter 16

The Choice

Jiyeon was leaving the party she didn't wanted to stay there any longer. Hopefully she got to drink else she would have ended up crying again.
"WAIT! Jiyeon-ah!!!" Myungsoo was running afte her so she stopped and turned around.
"Yes?" She replied calmly but he couldn't find a words to say. He knew that he got nothing to say from his mistake. And she knew it too. So she shown him a sweet smile before walking again.
"Since how long did you know it ?" Myungsoo finally asked but she didn't respond and was still walking.
"YOU DON'T EVEN ASK ME WHY?? AND IF SHE IS REALLY MY GIRLFRIEND ??? WHO IS SHE??" He yelled as she started to be a bit far away from him. She stopped.
"What for? Will it change something?" She asked with a peacefull smile. Myungsoo reconized this smile. The exact one when he last saw her at school. His heart was about to explode. Frustration was all around him.
"I LOVE YOU! REALLY!" He added. But Jiyeon just smiled at him. He knew it. It was over. Jiyeon walked away. It really was over.

Two weeks ago:
"So you guys will break up??" Hyomin asked
"Of course they will! Like wft is wrong with this guy! If it was just me I would go kill him!" Eunjung said very angry to which Jiyeon laugh a bit
"Its ok unni-deul! I'm fine now, thanks to you... I really only have you.. I will always remember it. I love you guys ~"Jiyeon said

They all hugged each other.
"So what's your plan?" Boram asked
"I'm gonna make him regret of course." Jiyeon said.
"How??" The members asked
"We are invited at 2pm oppa-deul Venetian party right? Lets invite Infinite. I'm going to caught him." She said
"It's in two weeks though..." Soyeon said
"Hm.. I'm gonna pretend we are fine till that. Maybe he will reveal it all before the party. Lol I bet he won't." Jiyeon said
"What if it doesn't work??" Qri asked
"Don't worry.. I will make it work if not.. I have Krystal contact if needed" Hyomin said.

These two weeks, Jiyeon faked all with Myungsoo. She was indeed a great actress.
When the final day came, Jiyeon got anxious. She was regretting a lot of things. Like why this beautiful relationship have to end sadly like this. But she got a bittersweet taste of love. Every time Myungsoo would kiss her, her eyes were wide opened simply because the thought of him kissing other girls were disgusting her. Well she had never thought Myungsoo was actually like that. She has known him as a perfect student, a gentle boy with a kind heart who innoncently loved her. But guess he grow up as a pathetic man, she thought. Still there was a part of her whom wanted to know the reasons why. Why did he lied to her? If it was really love?
But she decided to close this chapter of her life.
That night at the party, she saw a Myungsoo that she never knew. A Myungsoo full of charms, who knows how to talk to girls and mostly she saw his real girlfriend. The one in the picture. Hopefully she got to drink. The alcohol made the pain less painful.
The moment she took of her mask she looked straight to Myungsoo. She wanted him to see her, to see what he was going to lose. She wanted him to feel like her when she discovered all. She wanted him to feel the pain she got. She was hoping for all of that but they all vanished away by the way he acted up, it was not the guy she fell in love with. He was like stranger.
And so that night, Jiyeon walked alone with her mask on to not get recognised, and well that night she cried again, she emptied her mind and her heart.
While Myungsoo went back to the party, he walked over where s were but got another shock after seeing that it was T-ara members who were sitting beside s.
"Ah .. i guess it's Myungsoo. Did she left?" Hyomin said with her legs crossed and a fierce stare
"Who are you talking about???" Myungsoo said a bit surprised
"Ahhh that's right.. Jiyeon or Krystal you have to specify" Eunjung added. He then looked to s who were looking away a bit embarrassed.
"Well Krystal told us you were a stupid coward and walked away too.. I guess too much girl got you in fact too much problems.." Soyeon said
"Guys thanks you for telling us everything.. it was a good party.. too bad there were no slapping scene! It should have been better!" Hyomin said with a cold stare. The girls stood up and were about to leave when Hyomin stopped beside Myungsoo.
"Now you are alone, not a single girl will want you starting from now on. But you know what..? You worth it." She patted his shoulder and walked away.
"Man you are screwed up" Woohyun said with a sorry face
"Why you didn't tell us you were in relationship already??" Hoya asked but Myungsoo just sat and serve himself a glass of whisky that he drank in one trait.
"Was it Jiyeon or Krystal ?" That night Myungsoo didn't say anything. He chose to drink and forget that bad night. He was so drunk that s had to lift him to the car. He was very pititful.

 

Lovey Dovey has been a great hit, one of T-ara biggest success. The group was non-stop having schedule, not that they didn't like it but with the pressure of their company to maintain their popularity, they've sometimes over pushed them to the point some members would faint or quarreled over anything.
On the other side Infinite were doing pretty good too, they were having a world tour and preparing for their upcoming comeback overseas so Myungsoo and Jiyeon were totally not in touch any longer. The last time they met was 3 month ago at a open up k-pop festival. Many k-pop groups were invited, Infinite and T-ara too.
Jiyeon knew that she would meet him anyway but as she decided to burn this chapter of her life she set her mind on colleague mode.
So the moment T-ara went to check their mic, they cross by Infinite with their manager, they bowed to each other while passing by yet
Myungsoo eyes were avoiding those from Jiyeon and that didn't miss to be noticing by her.
The festival was smoothly doing great, the crowd was enjoying all performances and the artists too. Jiyeon got to do a special MC moment with some other idols so she was preparing herself when Infinite got down from their performance, she was back to the stairs of the backstage, so she didn't noticed them. At the same time the staff made her the sign to go up on stage so she quickly turned around but bumbed into a man chest. She was so surprised that she let a little scream that was cutely heard by the crowd so she quickly covered and looked up at who it was.
"Oh....... I'm so sorry.." Myungsoo told her with an embarrassing face. Jiyeon didn't said anything and made her way to the stage.
s couldn't help but to pat gently his back.
"Forever fated" Sungjong said while patting his back. Myungsoo sighed and all went back to their dressing room.
Myungsoo knew that Jiyeon didn't wanted to talk to him anymore. So he prepared a handwritten letter that he would give her at this open up festival. He didn't know when or how but he was determined to give it to her.
Once T-ara performance over, Myungsoo was wondering around the corridors and the backstage in case he would run into Jiyeon again. He was crossing by some idols friends who were questioning him about his weird behaviour yet Myungsoo just lied that he needed to walk or get some fresh air.
A part of Myungsoo couldn't stop of lying. But why?
"Unnie this one is cool you should buy it!" A girl voice could be heard so Myungsoo looked toward the direction.
"Are you sure??? I'm afraid that with my skin colour it-" It was T-ara, Myungsoo suddenly stood in front of them which surprised them much as earlier he didn't dare to look at Jiyeon.
All of them stopped in front of him. Jiyeon looked at him with a cold face. Myungsoo was lost, the dark aura Jiyeon gave him made him doubt if he should really do that.
"What do you want?" Hyomin said with a heavy stare
"Guess you haven't understood the last time? Should we remind you ?" Eunjung added while crossing her arms.
"I would like to.... to.." Myungsoo was so lost in front of these angry girls. He felt so hot at that time like he was about to faint. Some sweat could be seen on his forehead.
"It's ok unnie. I'm going to handle it." Jiyeon said but Hyomin stared at her with a wft are you doing but Jiyeon nodded as a sign that everything will be ok. So the girls left letting the two alone.
"So what it is" Jiyeon said.
"Huh.. have you got my text messages ..?" Myungsoo asked with a timid voice.
"Yes." Jiyeon answered calmly.
"And?.." Myungsoo added
"I deleted without reading any. I thought I have been clear? Didn't I?" Jiyeon said with a cold stare that disturbed Myungsoo.
"Yes.. but.. I.. I.. it was a mistake.. Jiyeon I really love-" Myungsoo said before getting interrupted by Jiyeon sarcastic smirk.
"Why is it always like that when I play with men. They got too deep into the relation so when we part away they find the need to claim back some love. Tsh. Boy listen. It was just a game. It was fun now get back to the reality." Jiyeon said so heartless which broke Myungsoo heart. He became speechless.
"Seriously were you thinking you and I would be forever ? I'm pretty glad that you have cheated on me first you made the task easier! For real, thanks you" she added with a smirk. Myungsoo was about to explode, he was boiling of anger. What Jiyeon was saying were so heartful yet he couldn't believe that she was thinking like that, no the Jiyeon he knew were sweet and loved him deeply.
"Let's stay sunbae and hoobae will you?" She lastly said with a smile before passing her way.
He stopped her by holding her hand.
"Please read it." Myungsoo said while handing her the letter before letting away her hand.

 

New update! I hope you will enjoy it! I hope to update soon! So stay turned! Thanks ~~