The Real Dancer chapter 2 Please let me join

The Real Dancer (Minsu X Reader fanfic)
As Minsu led you to his car sat on the front seat, started the car and drove off from the party. There was an intense silence until you broke the barrier. "So how long have you been dancing?" you asked him. "About 5 years now... what about yourself?" he replied and asked the same question. "Around about 15 years". you replied. Minsu turned to face you and was surprised. "Wow that's a very long time... I heard you had an accident during a dance audition". Minsu replied. "Yes I did had an accident". you replied with a deep sigh. "Well at least you look recovered from your injuries". he said while his eyes are on the road. "Well..." you quietly replied while looking down. "Well what?" Minsu slowly stopped the car. "I was kicked out of school... and I have no where to go to continue dancing". you replied while holding back tears. "I see... sorry to hear that". he replied. You turned to face with a begging face. "Do you have any more spaces in your dance company so I can join?" you asked him. "Join my dance company? No I need any more dancers". Minsu coldly replied. "Please!!!!!" you begged with a pout. "Being all cute ain't gonna work on me". he replied while looking at the main road. "Please let me join your dance company!!!" you continue to beg. "Listen I've had too many girls like in the past that would my company and then leave for personal reasons". he slowly stopped the car. "But I'm not like those girls and plus I'm good friends with Suwoong". you clarified it. "Does Suwoong say you're a good dancer?" Minsu asked while rising a brow at you. "Yes he's known me for years and I don't think he would mind me joining". you replied. "Fine... Come tomorrow at 10 am sharp and we'll have a dance try out but that doesn't mean I can trust you enough to join". he said to you. "Oh thank you thank you!" you happily exclaimed that you hugged him and kissed his cheek. You pointed out your house as he parked his car and he opened the door of the car; as you got out of the car you thanked him once again and went in the house. Your mother pops her head out from the kitchen. "Sweety is that you?" she asked. "Hi mum!" you cheerfully greeted her. "How was your day?" she asked. "It was good and bad". you replied. Your mother stopped what she was doing and looked at you all concerned. "Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked her. "Well school called this afternoon". she replied softly. You deeply sighed and scratched your head. "You know about it too". you replied to her with your eyes looking at the ground. "Know what? Sweetie did something happen?" your mother asked you all worried. "It's nothing... I don't want to talk about it". you replied a bit sad. "You know I don't like secrets that is kept away like this" your mum started to panicking. "Mum I just said I don't to talk about it". you replied back feeling a bit irritated. "I am your mother and I all the rights to know!" she started to raise her voice. "God mum don't you get it! When I said I don't to talk about it!" you raised my voice too. "Don't raise your voice at me young lady!" she said while raising her voice a little bit more. "I'm going to my room because I'm tired from this". you replied even more irritated. "OUT WITH IT NOW CHILD!" your mother yelled. "FINE! YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW! I GOT KICKED OUT FROM SCHOOL SATISFIED!!" you snapped at her that showed that you was ultra irritated then you turned around and stormed off to your room leaving your mother stunned; she came to her senses when she heard the slam on the door and went to your bedroom. *Door Knock* "Sweetie may I come in?" she asked from the door. "Come in" you replied in a gloomy tone. Your slowly opens the door and quietly comes in. "Can you tell me what happened?" she asked you softly. You and your mother sat down on your bed and told her everything and what I mean 'everything' it was everything that has happened at school. "Aww sweetie I'm sorry to hear that". said your mother. "It's this when the best part of my day came in place at the right place at the right time". you said suddenly. Your mother's face lit up and wanted to know more of your day and as you finished your story your mother looked at you weirdly. "What's with your face mum?" you asked her obviously totally creeped out. "Who is Suwoong?" she glared at you. "What do you mean who is Suwoong... My one and only male best friend". you told her. "Suwoong... Suwoong..." your mother mumbled trying to remember. "Aish! I can't believe you actually forgotten about him". You replied with your eyes widen. "I'm sorry I can't remember your friend". she pouted at you. You went to you library section where you have all of your baby albums has been kept neatly and you took out a picture to show your mother, her eyes said it all. "OMO! I remember him!" she exclaimed. "Finally!" you sarcastically replied. "Yah aish this child". your mother playfully hit your shoulder. You simply chuckled at her actions and puts away the picture back to where it was in the first place, then sat next to your mother with a smile. "So Suwoong-yah is a dancer as well?" she asked you. "Nae, I think I might get the chance to go back dancing again". you replied with a smile. "Jinja?!" she exclaimed all surprised. You nodded happily and felt relieved that your mother was crying of joy. "So when are you starting?" she asked all anxious. "Tomorrow I start but it's a trial". you replied. "But why a trial you're a great dancer". she huffed. "Because they don't know me apart from Suwoong". I replied. "Suwoong tell the boss about your dancing skills and and and". your mother stuttered. "Mum! He already did told the boss". you replied. Your mother's facial expression said it all with excitement glimming in her eyes. "His he hot?!" she blurted out loud making you laugh. "Yes he's very attractive... but you will chnage your mind once you meet him in person". you replied all direct. "I don't care what he looks like once I meet him I'll make him fall for me". she said all confident. "Ewww mum please stop you're making me cringe". you replied feeling all disturbed. "I am not making this cringy... by the way did Suwoong bring you home?" she flicked her hair and then asked about how you got home. "No he didn't someone else did..." you replied but then you stopped and stared at your mother's face. "So if Suwoong didn't bring you home... Then who then bought you home?" she asked with her lifted brow. You blushed at the image of Minsu and started to fidget. "It was Minsu..." you shyly replied. "OMO... and who is Minsu?" she curiously asked you. "He's... He's... He's..." you stuttered while looking at your mother's intimidating look on her face. "He's what dear?" your mother leaned in. "He's Suwoong's boss..." you finally let it out. Your mother hits your should real hard (Ouch that gotta hurt). "Owww... What was that for?" you glared at her. "Why didn't you invited him in?! I wanted to meet him!" she snapped like a crazy teenager. "Because he had to go back to the after party". you explained. "Okay fair enough just for today I'll let you off the hook". she glared. "Okay okay whatever... Listen I need to go to bed because I need to wake up early tomorrow". you rolled your eyes at her. "Are you going somewhere tomorrow?" she asked. "I'm meeting with Minsu tomorrow at his dance studio for a dance trial so I can convince him to let me join his dance company". you replied. "Okay dear... sleep tight". she said and left the room. You then deeply sighed and chuckled at your mother's weird actions. Will Minsu let you join his dance company? How would your mother react if she saw Minsu?